BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
The classiest, most glamorous smelling perfume I've ever owned. It's a scent all on its own and hard to describe, but I know this is the most I've spent on perfume as of yet and will never run out of this.
Ashley R.
Battle Creek, MI
I love how the top notes entice the nose, the middle notes add a bit of mystery, and the base notes provide something to be remembered by. It's a sophisticated, yet youthful scent. Light, girlie, and fresh.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
This is my second favorite perfume ever! If you get the chance to sample this on your skin, please do yourself a favor and do so! I cannot say enough gorgeous things about this scent. It's so chic and beautiful.
Casey C.
Such a beautiful feminine fragrance. I purchased this product from Sephora after receiving a sample. It smells floral without being overpowering. It's long lasting and unique although it is quite pricey!
Pamela D.
Americus , GA
This is one of my must have perfumes. It has a very light scent that can be worn day or night. It only takes a little to stay with you all day. Miss Dior is the perfect fragrance that is not over bearing.
Molly C.
Broomfield, CO
I absolutely love this perfume. I got it as a gift and use it almost every single day. I have a lot of perfumes, but this one is my go-to when in a hurry. It has a mature smell but not old-lady worthy.
Kayla W.
Wewahitchka, FL
This product is amazing it smells like a queen on a castle and makes the people around you gitter to know the brand I absolutely recommend yhis product to all ages and to all different kinds of wemon
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
I love this so much because the scent stays on all day no matter what you do! Its good value and pricey but worth it. PLUS te bottle is so cute. The scent is sweet but strong at the same time which is super perfect.
Elisa T.
I have loved this perfume ever since i bought it for my mom a few christmases ago and i still cant get enough of it. Its bold, but not overwhelming. I get so many compliments on it from men and women.
Magaly R.
This scent is so soft yet strong enough to last all day! It kind of reminds me of Coco Chanel Mademoiselle but I actually like this one better. I've used it for years and I still can't get enough of it!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.