BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Michele B.
Naples, ME
The classiest, most glamorous smelling perfume I've ever owned. It's a scent all on its own and hard to describe, but I know this is the most I've spent on perfume as of yet and will never run out of this. It's that good!
Inge F.
Tacoma, WA
This fragrance is light and florals with just enough complexity. I use it in the spring and summer and people are always asking what I'm wearing. Light and fresh.
Krystal L.
Garden City, MI
This is my absolute favorite scent!! I am seriously obsessed with perfumes and i have a ton. Even with all the scents to chose from this is top on my list. It us a little pricey, but well worth the money spent 😀
Brittany P.
Hialeah, FL
This is my signature scent! My husband loves when I wear it and I get so many compliments from co-workers and family. Sweet floral scents are my favorite and this one is one I'll always repurchase again and again.
angie b.
California, MD
This is a fragrance that my entire family wears. From my mom to all 3 sisters. It's a classic clean smell. It's not over powering any one can wear it. And it goes great with my body chemistry. Hubby likes it too!
Asma S.
This perfume smells absolutely amazing!!! I love it. It's such a light and breezy scent!! Great for summer and spring!! I got it from Macy's and it's pricy but definitely worth it!!! I would recommend to everyone.
Synethia E.
Los Angeles, CA
Hands down one of my favorite scents. When I want to feel sexy and grown up, then I wear this perfume. I like that it is very long lasting. Whenever I wear it my students would always say I knew it was you coming.
Kelli M.
Elon, NC
This is the newer version of the old Miss Cherie which was the best thing ever!!! The new version is very similar but I can't tell it's not exactly 100% the same and for that reason I do t usually wear it.
Gayathri N.
This s the best perfume that I have in my collection. I adore it not only because it was gifted to me by my husband but also because of its gorgeous scent. Gives a fresh feeling and instantly revives my senses!
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
This is my second favorite perfume ever! If you get the chance to sample this on your skin, please do yourself a favor and do so! I cannot say enough gorgeous things about this scent. It's so chic and beautiful.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.