BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Ashleigh B.
Brandon, MS
Miss Dior is a fabulous formula. However I have been told (at 23 years old) that I smell like an old lady when I wear this. Some fragrances are just not for every BODY.
Amber H.
I was skeptical because of all the mixed reviews. My daughter and I both had liked the scent when testing scents at a department store in December. I wanted to gift this to my daughter on her graduation. I had forgotten what it's scent was and was afraid it may have fallen into one of the negative reviews if not bought directly from the store, where I could test it. I took the risk of buying online through Amazon. My daughter was home for Memorial Day weekend. I smelled this wonderful scent wafting through the air, that was it! She smelled beautiful! The scent is almost soothing. It's not to sweet, a touch earthy and just delightful.
Lauren H.
I'm not going to lie, the bottle was the first reason I tried this perfume, I'm a sucker for cute packaging. I really like the scent and its quite pretty on my dresser.
Alaa H.
Sunnyside, NY
The smell of this is heaven. It smells really good & the best thing about it is that it stays on your clothes for a long time. One con about this is that it costs much.
Abby C.
Madison Hts, MI
I love this scent because it's not overpowering in anyway. It doesn't smell at all like bubblegum, or roses, or grandmas house… It's a very classic, elegant scent that not only I enjoy, but other people really like as well.
Holly H.
Mill city, OR
I like this product. It goes on strong and fades to a nice mellow smell - something mature but not quite overpowering. It lasts all day and a whole bottle lasts a year! I feel like its a good value for the size and quality!
Kelly C.
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It smells amazing. It is potent and lasts all day. The bottle is adorable and has a silver bow on the top. It looks adorable on my makeup table. I think it's a perfect scent for all seasons.
Allie F.
Hicksville, NY
This has been a favorite of mine for years. One spritz and you instantly feel like you are Marilyn Monroe during the old Hollywood era. I enjoy the lasting smell of femininity and love that it lasts all day with one spray
Erin C.
This is hands down my favorite perfume EVER!! It smells so good and lasts forever! The packaging is very lovely and it feels like a special treat when you use it! It is a little pricey but definitely worth the money!!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
The classiest, most glamorous smelling perfume I've ever owned. It's a scent all on its own and hard to describe, but I know this is the most I've spent on perfume as of yet and will never run out of this. It's that good!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.