BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Su S.
SMELLS SOOO FREAKING GOOD!! oh my god! expensive perfumes just have this alluring aura about them! honestly, smells so clean adn fresh and the smell lingers for the entire day! literally, it wont come off until you shower. 100% recommend this
Roxana G.
Dallas, TX
Makes you feel free and one of the nicest smells ever. The bottle is very nice with the form it has and its very efficient. This is my third bottle i have gotten and I cant stop using it. The price is a bit pricey but its worth it
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
miss-Dior-eau-de-parfum-41
Dior
OMG !!
This Perfum is love
This Perfum is life
This Perfum is sooo Expensive..
But I LOVE IT SO MUCH..
I love the yellow one ❤❤
Leah S.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. Light but fun and classy. If I had to choose just three fragrances for the rest of my life this would probably be on that list.
Sarah M.
W Hollywood, CA
I love this classic packaging, but I also love this scent. I'm not typically a huge fan of Dior scents, but this is fresh and sort of floral and reinvigorating. I also love that it's light yellow-pink, and it looks so cute in my vanity!
Crystal A.
Lufkin
This smell is beautiful!!!!! It makes me feel and smell good ! It's long lasting and I love wearing it on special occasions! I will for sure go and buy some more of this! This is also an amazing product to buy as a gift for others!
Jola M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is another favorite of mine, but it's unfair since I love all the Miss Dior fragrances. It's less long-lasting than the parfum, but that's just a property of toilette vs. parfum. I repurchase time and time again and love the scent for year round
Savannah R.
Plano, TX
This is my current favorite!! The scent last all day on me and the smell is the most beautiful floral smell. It is very light and clean as well and can be used on women of a girls of all ages. I will repurchase it over and over again!
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This perfume has a lovely scent. A scent that isn't to sweet and isn't simple. This perfume has a good price and it's very effective the perfume scent sticks to you and everywhere you go you leave smelling like the scent it's great!
Breanna B.
I still can't believe this perfume was discontinued! It was one of my favorite fragrances. I like Miss Dior, but I think it smells nothing like Miss Dior Cherie. If they bring back Miss Dior Cherie, I'd be the happiest gal alive!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.