BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Taylor F.
pompano beach
This perfume is smells so good. It smells so lady like. It is good for school or a date. I bought it at Macy’s and the lady was so sweet. I used it everyday and it lasted a few months. I have to buy another bottle! I would recommend it because it smells so nice!
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
My aunt ordered this and i expected it to smell terrible because all of her perfume smells like my grandma's drawers haha. But it smelled amazing. Such a classy, light and pretty kind of smell. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💗
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
I only buy fragrances that are from Paris or have the international feel to them. My last bottle of perfume was $95 so I was happy to get this to try for free. Would I buy it, yes.
Savannah S.
Laguna Vista
This is my favorite perfume ever! It is pricey which is the cons but it smells so sweet and beautiful you won’t feel like you have to put make up on. The packaging is beautiful it’s pink and with the bow it’s amazing I love it!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
My recent fragrance of choice, I usually prefer lighter floral fragrances which this falls into. It's not too overwhelming but smells really good, I would say it smells fresh too, not too sure what the actual flowers are but I'd believe it if it were something light like Lilies of the Valley type scent.
Brooke S.
Mishawaka, IN
Smells wonderful.. A grown up scent that lasts all day long. The advent seems to change a bit throughout the day but i like that. I like when they smell different on people
Laura C.
Laredo
This is my perfume.. if you walk into a store and smell this I’m probably in there somewhere😅 I love it I love it I love it.. I feel so delicate when I’m wearing it, fancy even. I’ve been buying this perfume for 3 years now and it is still my favorite. Channel 5 has nothing on this one.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Miss Dior that smell it's amazing it's sweet and salty all at the same time and it definitely gives a classic smell to any outfit I would say this the Good go to fragrance you don't have to wear a lot of it because a little goes a long way price is expensive but it's well worth it
Leann E.
Bakersfield
I Love it this perfume smells so good i got one in las Vegas not to long ago and my godmother gave me the same one for Xmas and my sister gave me one for my birthday
Stephanie M.
I have fallen in love with this patchouli heady fragrance! It just worked with my chemistry. I have not bought any lately. I purchased it at Sephora. This scent is definitive and carries. Someone could actually smell this one and appreciate it’s beautifully mixed notes.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.