BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Paulina D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this scent! I received it for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it. Wish i had the bigger bottle! It smells sweet and perfect. It's a great summer and spring scent, but you could totally pull it off in the cold winter months as well.
Briella M.
Brooklyn, NY
love this perfume! smells so fresh and clean! all my friends also love this perfume, always give it as gifts! you can also buy it on a very good sale a lot of the time! loving it!!!!!
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Dior has to be the #1 company's for perfumes, we've all seen their iconic commercials.. "j'adore.. Dior.." and this perfume definitely lives up to expectations.. this scent embodies the very definition of elegance and will last you're entire day!
Jazmin D.
A definite MUST! Love this fragrance and always get asked what fragrance I'm wearing. It smells sweet and fruity but not overpowering. The bottle is elegant and pretty. I always recommend Miss Dior as one of my go to fragrances. I absolutely love it
LaToya S.
Auburn, AL
This is another one of my favorites. It's a nice soft scent. I usually think the scent has worn off and someone will stop me and ask what I'm wearing! I can also take my clothes off at the end of the day and can still smell it. I've worn this fragrance for about 10 years. This is not the original scent, it's slightly different but smells very similar.
Elizabeth M.
I wear this scent daily it is perfect for wearing throughout your day and to spritz up more at night such a girly feminine scent! First time use. definitely will repurchase and recommend!!
Rita V.
Hastings, MN
I am in love with this scent!
It is so light and airy every time I wear it.
I even like to spray it on my pillows.

The bottle is adorable and sweet and adds pizzazz to my collection!
Andrea M.
Light, clean, and sweet - without smelling like candy. I think it has a very spring/summer feel to it with hints of strawberry and airy, floral notes. It is a little powdery at first, but seems to warm up with wear. It's been my go-to for years!
natasha r.
orlando
A little pricey I'm more of a Victoria secret type of girl and typically go for love spell and sometimes Jessica alba and brittneys fantasy I'm a sweet type a smell, but this is sweet but sexy and my man love this and recommends I buy a bunch load lol
Dailen G.
san antonio texas
I love this perfume, it not only smells amazing but it's super long lasting. It can be pretty pricey but it's worth it. I bought mine at Macy's but you can usually find it at Dillard's too. It's definitely a must have if you like sweet light smells
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.