BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kyla M.
Ohh, Miss Dior Cherie. This has a surprisingly complex scent to it, a touch of woods with a little fresh floral. Good value in my opinion. It has a great, clean, sophisticated tone without being too overwhelming. A large range of women could wear this. Definitely recommend.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
The smell is so yummy. It's really cute .
I love wearing this when I go out to special places with my boyfriend. He loves it also . I highly recommend this to every lady . I bought mines at Macy's .
HELEN P.
It´s the perfect balance; fresh and sweet. Elegant but still young and cool. You can never go wrong with this one. I absolutely love the design of it and of course i always shine bright and feel like a celebrity with my Eau de Toilette, It lasts forever. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Esmee I.
Antioch, CA
This is a scent I love to smell on my jackets or scarves after having to put them back on after a dinner at a restaurant or just stepping out the house again. It's beautiful, soft .. You want this!!
Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
This fragrance is a bit pricey depending on which size parfum you choose, but I have yet to have Dior disappoint. This fragrance has a strong lasting power, and I don't find myself needing to reapply it often.
Christine L.
Glendale, CA
I've had this perfume for months & it's been my favorite since I received it. The scent is not overpowering/overwhelming like some perfumes, it's subtle yet classy. I love the fact that one spray lasts me an entire day! Yes, it's a bit pricey but it's worth every penny!
Jennifer  C.
So light and crisp. Stays on all day. Great for any season. Floral hints but not over floraly. The scent is not overpowering but it if strong enough to tell you have a scent. Price point is good.
Ivonne N.
Looooooooove the fragrance!!! It smells good any everybody. It stays on all day, and doesn't lose its smell. My favorite fragrance of all time. A little goes a long way. It is worth every penny!
Courtney W.
Arlington, VA
Hands down one of my favorite scents. It is light and feminine, and perfect for any time of year. I always receive compliments. It is a bit on the pricier side but the bottle lasts a long time!
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
An amazing signature scent. It has long wear to it which means you do not need to constantly reapply. It is light enough to be in an office environment but warm enough to wear out for evenings.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.