BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Susy V.
It's a bit for older women I'd say, but at the same time it's a very sophisticated scent. It's nice perfume and wrote the price. The packaging very well represent the classy scent. I would recommend to others .
Donna C.
Such a classy perfume, got it as a birthday gift, loved it so much, I went and purchased the body lotion also. It is flowery to me, but the patchouli smooths it out a bit so it's not so heady. Long lasting, especially when used with the lotion. This smells like sophistication in a bottle!
Kimberly E.
Elkhorn, NE
LONG WEAR! I smell amazing all day when I wear my Christian Dior Miss. I loved that when I bought the product at Dillards, it came with a gift. It including the lotion and a travel size perfume. Also the bottles are very chic, because of that I have my bottle sitting on my vanity on display.
Kali K.
Apo, AE
I have used this perfurme for 12 years. I may add others into my routine occasionally but I always come back to this. it is floral without being "flowery" and musky without being manly. it is absolutely divine
Maria A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this perfume and the bottle is so pretty. The smell lasts all day and all you need is 1 spray, it's not too strong, it's just right I love the booming bouqet. You wont be disappointed!!
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
Has the perfect feminine scent and it lasts all day long. I spray it on in the morning before work and when I come home 12 hours later I can still smell it on me.. The price is high but to me it is worth every penny.
Bridget A.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
wonderful fragrance, long lasting. I always get compliments or asked what scent I am wearing. Long lasting fragrance, quality ingredients, would recommend. very soft and feminine scent. Not too harsh or strong.
Sanya A.
As sexy as the bottle looks.a very romantic and modern chypre fragrance. The fragrance opens with fresh notes of Tunisian neroli oil. The heart merges two types of roses - Bulgarian and Turkish. The base is made of Indonesian patchouli. All in all this is amazing for a date or when you just wanna get lost in your own beauty. Go ahead,sexy!
X0X0 -/-/-/
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
This is my daughter's favorite perfume. I buy it for her every Christmas and it smells so pretty. It is not a strong over-powering scent, but nice and sweet. The jasmine and musk really compliment each other.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I am so sad that they don't make the original one anymore, that was my go-to scent and I really wish I had stocked up. I like this version of it, however it is much sweeter in scent than the older formula. Now I prefer Miss Dior Cherie more than Miss Dior, simply because it is not as sweet.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.