BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Courtney O.
Reston , VA
Beautiful scent! Love Love Love! Not only is the bottle beautiful it makes me smell and feel great as well. Since it is an Eau De Toilette, it is long lasting. It is a fresh light, young, almost like love in a bottle. I wouldn't change a thing on this fragrance it is one of my favorites and will be for a long time!
McKennzie M.
Lebanon, TN
This could easily become a classic signature scent. It is sure to get you compliments with its citrus and Jasmine smell. I know because I always get compliments on my perfume no matter where I go. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny of it. I love everything about this perfume right down to the bow on it's bottle.
Chelsey A.
Saint George, UT
Want to instantly upgrade yourself? Go to your nearest fragrance store and buy this!! Drop your phone grab your keys and go.. NOW. You won't want to share why you smell so fabulous so maybe just tell those you really care about.
Jessica V.
All the miss Dior perfumes smell so good. The packaging is gorgeous and so classy. This has a very wonderful scent a little musky but still light and feminine. I really recommend smelling this at your local fragrance stores
LaToya T.
Dallas, TX
I love the scent of this fragrance. It is very light and airy.
I purchased this product from Sephora for the first time.
The main thing that I don't like about the fragrance is
that it does not last very long. For the price I would want
it to last a whole lot longer. I don't think I would purchase it again.
Zamira R.
San Marcos, TX
This is one of my most favorite perfumes of all time. I've worn this on and off for 7 years and every time I wear it, someone always compliments on how lovely I smell. It is pricey but worth every penny. I highly recommend this fragrance. It is very youthful and chic
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite scents, it's light and floral. I could wear this every day! This scent was my signature scent for a few years. I usually go for a clean, bright, citrusy scent. Not too sweet, not too musky. This is perfect!
Belinda B.
Clarkston, MI
Love the smell of this perfume it stays on all day without needing to reapply I get complimented on it all the time I have bought this for years it is worth the money as well I normally wait until ulta has their huge sale
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
This perfume was a favorite when I was in college! It is classy and sophisticated enough that no one would mistake my perfume for j.lo or britney, but also young and fun. I think it's the perfect gift for a college freshman!
Leslie R.
Warren, MI
I have a lot of perfume.  But, this Miss Dior EDT is my top 5. I think it smells better than the perfume version, and it definitely  lasts all day on me.  I purchased the 1.7 size at Nordstrom for about $95.00 I pretty sure this is one of the bottles of perfume that I would repurchase!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.