BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Courtney B.
Acworth, GA
I love this pursue it smells amazing I love the lasting power and packaging the price is experiencing so I don't use it everyday but for special occasions it's my go to fragrance it's amazing applying a little to this pulse points and I smell great all day
Nino N.
Amazing, sweet (not too much) and long-lasting scent. Quite pricey, but totally worth it. It is the scent everyone would complement you on. I am first time user and definitely going to purchase it once more. I would buy it again, but to be honest it is not fully my scent.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
This fragrance is so light and flirty. Every time I wear it, it reminds me of being somewhere on a beach. I recommend this for everyday wear or for a wedding. In fact the first time I heard about this, I was at a wedding and a bride's maid was wearing it!
Svetlana P.
If you don't like strong florals, try this one. This is such a beautiful scent; it's sweet and floral without being too overpowering. I was lucky enough to get a sample bottle from Sephora and I'm considering investing in the full size. Lovely fragrance!
Mary M.
Spring, TX
This has been my perfume for almost 2 years now, and it is the best smelling perfume out there! It smells sophisticated, but still youthful. Every time I wear it, someone compliments it. It smells SO good and the packaging is so beautiful and elegant
jamila w.
Long Beach, CA
This is one that I don't use personally, but my best friend rocks it! I am reviewing it because everyone has a signature smell and it's crazy how easily this one became hers. It's one of those perfumes that you smell and think of someone specific
Viviane V.
Hoboken, NJ
Love this perfume! My favorite! Even used at my own wedding ceremony. It's sweet but not much, fruit, but you can really tell the frut, very subtle. Citric background. Can safely use it during the daytime. Not that I think perfume has its certain public, but it's a young soul perfume. From early 20's till early 40's. Strongly recommended.
Dee M.
The Christian Dior, Miss Dior was on of my first Dior perfume purchased. I fell in love with the bottle, before I even had a chance to smell the scent. Well I love the scent and I wear my perfume on special occasions and get so many compliments
Erin S.
I wear this perfume everyday. I love it. A bottle lasts me almost a whole year, so I get it every Christmas. It is a pretty scent that works well on me. Elegant yet appropriate for everyday where. I highly recommend it if you like something with musky citrus and jasmine notes. It is a very unique scent. I am complemented on it often.
Munia I.
Sweet floral scent with accents of citrus. feminine and light but lasts well. has musky undertones. the bottle is very cute and is easily available in department stores. great addition, especially to spritz during the spring and summer months!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.