BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
jamila w.
Long Beach, CA
This is one that I don't use personally, but my best friend rocks it! I am reviewing it because everyone has a signature smell and it's crazy how easily this one became hers. It's one of those perfumes that you smell and think of someone specific
Viviane V.
Hoboken, NJ
Love this perfume! My favorite! Even used at my own wedding ceremony. It's sweet but not much, fruit, but you can really tell the frut, very subtle. Citric background. Can safely use it during the daytime. Not that I think perfume has its certain public, but it's a young soul perfume. From early 20's till early 40's. Strongly recommended.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
This has been my perfume for almost 2 years now, and it is the best smelling perfume out there! It smells sophisticated, but still youthful. Every time I wear it, someone compliments it. It smells SO good and the packaging is so beautiful and elegant
Dee M.
The Christian Dior, Miss Dior was on of my first Dior perfume purchased. I fell in love with the bottle, before I even had a chance to smell the scent. Well I love the scent and I wear my perfume on special occasions and get so many compliments
Erin S.
I wear this perfume everyday. I love it. A bottle lasts me almost a whole year, so I get it every Christmas. It is a pretty scent that works well on me. Elegant yet appropriate for everyday where. I highly recommend it if you like something with musky citrus and jasmine notes. It is a very unique scent. I am complemented on it often.
Munia I.
Sweet floral scent with accents of citrus. feminine and light but lasts well. has musky undertones. the bottle is very cute and is easily available in department stores. great addition, especially to spritz during the spring and summer months!
Abby S.
Philadelphia, PA
In general I like this scent and always compliment other people when they have it on but for whatever reason when I wear mine it smells like mosquito spray sometimes. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or what it is but there is a strange smell that's very strong. I would buy again but test the particular bottle I buy first
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
I have owned this perfume for quite some time and i still love it! Sweet, soft, sexy, its so many things! Very light floral notes. Not too strong, just right. Its great for date night or wearing daily to work, school, etc. I'm in love!
Ha T.
I finally committed to splurging on this perfume. I bought the new formula and enjoy the scent just as much as the old one. It comes in such a cute bottle. The bow is adorable. The difference between the new version (aside from the scent) is the color of the perfume. The new version is also different than its predecessor.
Kate M.
I love this scent! it's different from what I usually gravitate towards. It's light, refreshing, and fruity/floral. It's perfect for day time, going out at night, special occasions, etc. It's also really long lasting and not too strong.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.