BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Melissa Anne A.
Bluffton, SC
This is one of my signature scents. I have been wearing this since it first came out. A few sprays will last you all day so the bottle will last a long time making it's expensive price tag more than worth it. The smell is fresh and fruity and floral at the same time. I expect to pass this down to my daughter the same way my mom passed down the dior line to me :)
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
The smell is so yummy! It's a good everyday wear. It's a very subtle classy scent and it lasts probably all day long. I find it tends to smell better as the day goes on. I bought the large bottle and it has lasted me over a year. Definitely recommend this scent
elva m.
the best perfume I can have. the smell is not that strong and won't give me a headache. I'm very picky with perfume because I get easily headaches if it's too strong. I can't live with this perfume I always have a little one in my car and a big one at home.
yiseily o.
I got this perfume as a gift and i can say that i feel completely in love with it,smells sweet like flower but at the same time strong,the only down side is that it doesn't last that much at least not on me but I'm fine with that because the odor is just great.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
This fragrance is so light and flirty. Every time I wear it, it reminds me of being somewhere on a beach. I recommend this for everyday wear or for a wedding. In fact the first time I heard about this, I was at a wedding and a bride's maid was wearing it!
Courtney B.
Acworth, GA
I love this pursue it smells amazing I love the lasting power and packaging the price is experiencing so I don't use it everyday but for special occasions it's my go to fragrance it's amazing applying a little to this pulse points and I smell great all day
Nino N.
Amazing, sweet (not too much) and long-lasting scent. Quite pricey, but totally worth it. It is the scent everyone would complement you on. I am first time user and definitely going to purchase it once more. I would buy it again, but to be honest it is not fully my scent.
Svetlana P.
If you don't like strong florals, try this one. This is such a beautiful scent; it's sweet and floral without being too overpowering. I was lucky enough to get a sample bottle from Sephora and I'm considering investing in the full size. Lovely fragrance!
Dee M.
The Christian Dior, Miss Dior was on of my first Dior perfume purchased. I fell in love with the bottle, before I even had a chance to smell the scent. Well I love the scent and I wear my perfume on special occasions and get so many compliments
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
My aunt ordered this and i expected it to smell terrible because all of her perfume smells like my grandma's drawers haha. But it smelled amazing. Such a classy, light and pretty kind of smell. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💗
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.