BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Léa F.
Katy, TX
This is the scent I use daily, to the point that I'm pretty sure I have my husband convinced it's my natural smell- what a fool! I got this at a Sephora standalone and then repurchased through their website. This sophisticated scent follows me through the day as do the questions about it and I never need to reapply. There is definitely a reason this eau de toilette is so highly rated- it smells great and makes a lovely signature scent without being inappropriate either for the office or at the grocery store.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This is my daily go-to scent. I absolutely love the smell. I’ve bought this for years. The bottles last forever! The scent is long lasting and isn’t overpowering but it is there! I will definitely continue to buy for years to come!
Emily G.
Middleton
This is such a happy scent to me! It’s the signature scent of my fabulous grandmother but it’s doesn’t have a “grandma” type scent. It’s got a light rose sent paired with bergamot. It’s very fresh. Beautiful packaging.
Crystal G.
This is a beautiful perfume, all-around. Beautiful, feminine sophisticated scent, not overpowering. The bottle is also clean and classy and beautiful! The scent on me lasts all day and I can even still smell it on my clothes when it is laundry day, however it is not too strong. A great year-round scent!!
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I wanted to love this but I just don’t. It smells terrible and pungent. My youngest daughter actually said ew what’s that smell. That was enough for me. I feel this is for the elderly women. I wouldn’t purchase this
🌹Patricia T.
me encanta ! es suuper cool , su olor perfumes como estos deberian existir siempre ... me encanta utilizarlo de dia de tarde o de noche es perfecto

me encanta ! es suuper cool , su olor perfumes como estos deberian
existir siempre ... me encanta utilizarlo de dia de tarde o de noche es
perfecto
Ana A.
New York
Got it more my Christmas and love it! Such a nice feminine scent. It is at least to me more of a floral sweet scent and it stays on for a fair amount of time. The price is pretty average for a perfume. But I love
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This fragrance is super long wearing and seems to emanate more from me than others I typically wear. I also think it's just a little bit "older" smelling than the fruity florals I tend to favor... but I like that. It's got a bit of spicy sophistication and a sort of woodiness that almost tips it to the masculine side of the scale, and a swooping floral that keeps it delightfully feminine. Lovely and balanced.
Chelsee B.
I’m a perfume junky! This is one of my favorite scents. I’ve repurchased it, so I’m on my second bottle. The scent is long lasting, but not overpowering. And I get a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume.
Edna F.
I'm currently using this perfume and it smells amazing. I used to wear Chance by Chanel but I wanted to try something different. So I found this gem and I totally recommend if you like floral perfumes.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.