BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
This is one of my favorite perfume ever, the other one is Chole. If I say Chole is for a beautiful professional lady who is always on high heels and dress up so nicely for work and events. Miss Dior is more on a girly side, she is a sweet girl and dresses up like a Barbie doll in day time. This scent is so pure and innocent, use it, if you are going out on a date. Or on a valentines date. The name miss Dior says it all.
Fanci F.
Love This Scent! Its stays on theough out the day, it's not to heavy, whenever i am wearing this? Everyone always asks what scent i have on! So worth the splurge!
Nelda B.
I love the scent of jasmine and I love the scent of patchouli; together they are a force to be reckoned with. This is sexy and seductive all the while being fun and comforting. This scent is everything a perfume ought to be; feminine, edgy, strong, delicate... The scent is initially VERY musky and has a sort of old lady, rusty nail smell, but turns on your skin a couple of minutes later into the floral and earthy masterpiece that it is.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
t was my first perfume. Divine fragrance smell long and sweet. In different years, and then, at different weather sounds special. Bottele looks nice with cute bow.
Nina J.
New Haven, CT
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It strikes the perfect balance between sweet/playful and sophisticated. My tastes in clothes, makeup, pretty much everything else has changed dramatically as I've gotten older but my love of this perfume remains! I listed after Miss Dior Cherie in high school and now that I'm a grown up, this is the only perfume I've gone through THREE BOTTLES of. Scent is an extremely personal thing, but I highly recommend that you give this a try!
Amanda H.
Pros You will smell like blossomed roses and lavender on a handpicked spring day.
Cons You will only smell that way for an hour or two.
I love how floral this fragrance is. It's so soft but not overly subtle. But I hate how often I find myself reapplying it. It seems like every 2 hours I notice the smell is fading. It will happen with most perfumes but I think this just disappears at a faster than normal rate. Would buy again though.
Aliyah S.
Covington, GA
OH my gosh. This perfume is so perfect. This was my first "adult perfume" gifted to me by my boyfriend for Christmas because he thought the scent would fit me. Typically I am skeptical about accepting perfumes without first trying them out but this scent actually smells beautiful and sophisticated. I love being able to wear this and have people ask me what it is ;)
Raine W.
I smelled this really quickly at the perfume counter. Thought it smelled great and asked for it as a bridal shower gift. Once I wore it however, it smelled really musky on me. That's not an issue I've had with any other perfume. If you're thinking about buying it, I'd recommend starting with a sample size. Try it a few times and see how it mixes with your body before committing to the full size.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I am not a perfume fanatic as I seem to be bothered easily by strong scents. Regardless, this perfume has grown on me. The smell could be strong at first but fades to a delicate woody, floral smell that lasts all day. I would personally associate the smell with elegance with a touch of girliness, staying true to the Miss Dior name. Not only that but the bottle is beautiful. Would recommend.
Hannah H.
Plainfield, IL
I got this perfume as a gift that was personally engraved for me in the direct store in France. By far it was one of the best presents I have ever received and will cherish it forever. The scent was absolutely magnificent, and lasted for it seemed like forever. However don't squirt on too much otherwise it could be strong on your nose, you could smell me from across the room! The packaging is absolutely beautiful and I still savor it to this date!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.