BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Chantelle B.
Classy fragrance smells like a IT girl. You can get it everywhere. I like fragrance.net.com they have good deals. I have worn this for years it's a classic it looks good on the vanity too nice bottle.
Xenia D.
This has such an amazing smell and it just makes me feel like I spell amazing and when I first used it I immediately fell in love with it, and it lasts the whole day, I would defiantly buy this again
Elle B.
This was a great perfume and I loved it. I got it at Nordstrom in Provo city Utah. It was a great price for the value of the perfume. The sent was great but not my favorite. And I would by it again!
Molly B.
Macon, GA
Absolutely love this scent! It's timeless and classy and I like the cute bottle too. My bf loves it as much as I do, and is constantly telling me how good I smell lol it's definitely worth the price!
lisset m.
love this perfume smells so good ! stays on all day , my family asks me what i am wearing all the time . I bought this at macys, love the bottle decor design. I would buy this again with no doubt
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I have this perfume and I absolutely love it!! It is very fresh and the bottle is very cute!! It is a little bit on the pricey side but when it comes to perfumes you have to splurge a little !!
Sarai N.
Camuy , PA
The smell is so sweet and soft. I love it . It's soft yet long lasting. It has been a staple for me since I tried it years ago. It's so beautiful and feminine I know any woman would love them .
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I love this perfume. It smells sooooo beautiful. the bottle is also beautiful. I am constantly getting compliments on it. I compare this with other name brands that I have used in the past I always go back to this perfume. It is pricey but worth every penny.
Libby V.
damascus , OR
I bought this one because everyone had one and posted how amazing it was. Its good but not a strong over powering smell. Its quite light but Lasts all day! great buy if you want light but classy
Keyshia C.
New York
My Signature Fragrance! I absolutely love this perfume. I went into my local Belk's department mall to make sure that it was the same one that I fell in love with and then bought it from Sephora. I purchased the 3.4 oz with the Miss Dior Moisturizing Body Milk on Dior website and I also purchased it cheaper than what it was priced at the mall. The two used together compliments each other so beautifully. Absolutely gorgeous smelling! This scent will stay with you all day and into the night. It is a feminine and sexy with the most beautifully soft top notes. I will definitely buy this again.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.