BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Alyssa M.
this scent I love it's sophisticated with the right amount of floral and a smidge sweet my mother loves this fragrance as well every time I wear this people ask me what are you wearing my reply only the best.
Rithika Y.
I love the smell of this perfume! It has the perfect hint of femininity. The scent is subtle but does the trick of making you smell great all day long. It can be purchased at Sephora or most department stores.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I️ love wearing this fragrance to the office. It’s very sweet, welcoming and subtle. It says “I️ put in effort.” I️ love how large the bottle is. I️ purchased mine at her airport in France. I️ would 100% buy it again. 😍
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Love this perfume. I don't like that granny smell perfume neither so this smells like of slight rosy smell which I don't like smelling too sweet but this has just the right amount of sweetness to it! Love this!
Adriana A.
La Feria
Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette It Smells So Freaking Amazing!!! I Completely Love It!! It's A Bit Pricey But If You Want To Smell Really Good,I Would Recommend For You To But It!
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon, NY
I got this perfume as a birthday gift a year ago and ever since i’ve been trying to make it last. the smell is so soft and delicate. Doesn’t make me sneeze like other fragrances. would definitely buy it once i run out.
Yahaira M.
Vallejo, CA
Such a classic scent! I love how soft yet distinguish scent this perfume has. Also, the bottle is extremely cute. The perfume lasts long time and it doesn’t fail someone comments on what a lovely scent it is
Daniella V.
Groton, MA
This is my favorite perfume ever! It’s clean with a accent of feminism. I love to wear on special occasions because it’s not an everyday perfume for a 19 year old but a more mature women. Highly recommend!
Edithalvarez V.
I love this perfume for a nice date with your husband or boyfriend. It smells so great. I have one con about it, the perfume is very expensive for a “big” bottle. If you have the money for it then get it.
Melanie S.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet and sophisticated! I love the airy scent and the more grown-up undertones. I received this as a Christmas present over a year ago and I still love how it smells on me. I will be buying again one day.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.