BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Leigh H.
Bowling Green, KY
This was the perfume I wore on my wedding day.  The smell is classic and timeless.  I feel like any age woman could wear this and it would smell amazing.  The bottle is gorgeous and makes a great addition to the bathroom vanity or your bedroom! I purchased the lotion and will re purchase this.
Neha S.
I got this for my mom a few months ago and have used it myself as well, I absolutely love the fragrance! It's not pungent or overpowering but stays fragrant throughout the day. Definitely purchasing a bottle for myself next!
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this perfume, I always have this on my vanity next to my other favorites. Such a great scent without being too overpowering and can be used as an everyday perfume. My only con is the cost I wish it was more affordable.
Inssaf K.
Beautiful and elegant fragrance! Very Feminine , the scent is heavy but subtle. I love this scent when going to an event. It's pricey but worth every penny. Because the smell lingers all day and on your clothes. For months
Danielle B.
This is my signature scent. It came out in 2007 and was initially called Miss Dior Cherie. I always get compliments on this perfume people stop me to ask me what I have on. It's a floral woody scent that is bold and feminine.
Face It B.
This perfume is great and the best part about it is how long lasting it is! I spray it once on my wrists and I can still smell it at the end of the day. It's super sweet but dries down to a vanilla musky scent. A favorite!
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
Chic and floral! Long lasting fragrance that leaves me smelling wonderful throughout the day! The scent is floral and light but it's a great price and will last a decent amount of time! I like the packaging it's elegant
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
One of my favorite products! I use it every single day
It's a must on my daily routine
Great quality and at a good price, it's worth it I promise
Easy to find in stores or just get it online
You'll smell great for 24hrs
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
This is my favorite Chanel perfume. There are other more iconic scents that are beautiful and familiar, however, this is a Chanel that is wonderful for everyday, but still rich and sexy enough for night time as well.
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Not for me. On my skin, it has a sharp almost old lady smell. I think the rose undertones are a bit too much. I think fragrance smells different on everyone, but it was a little too sharp for me. Cute bottle though!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.