BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
ASHLEIGH P.
This was a fragrance I absolutely loved on everyone else except when it came to me and my chemistry things just went wrong I love it on my mom and sister i just cant wear it and its their favorite very fresh striking scent
Ethel O.
This is my go to fragrance I love that a little goes a long way. It is a bit strong at the initial spray but definitely softness to a nice light refreshing sent.
Brittany P.
I was worried of what it would smell like because of a few bad reviews but smells pretty good and I do enjoy using it and the bottle is cute and for the price im going to keep using it and buy some for my daughter
Lucy C.
This is one of my favorite perfumes and is definitely my favorite version of Miss Dior. The packaging is adorable and the scent is unique compared to others on the market. It’s great for day or night and all season, and even though it’s a little pricey I would buy it again.
Tina V.
Wonderful smell. I like the way it stays on my skin all day long. It's a nice bottle. I think it is worth the price for what it is. I purchased it at sephora and I would buy it again. It doesn't need to improve
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Kirstin C.
I never thought about trying Dior perfume but now that I have I want to try all of the scents! I love wearing this, it is light weight but still fragrant throughout the day. I feel like this can be worn everyday.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I️ love wearing this fragrance to the office. It’s very sweet, welcoming and subtle. It says “I️ put in effort.” I️ love how large the bottle is. I️ purchased mine at her airport in France. I️ would 100% buy it again. 😍
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Love this perfume. I don't like that granny smell perfume neither so this smells like of slight rosy smell which I don't like smelling too sweet but this has just the right amount of sweetness to it! Love this!
Alyssa M.
this scent I love it's sophisticated with the right amount of floral and a smidge sweet my mother loves this fragrance as well every time I wear this people ask me what are you wearing my reply only the best.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.