BY DIOR #9 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Of all the Dior perfumes- Miss Dior Eau de Toilette is the most "innocent" smelling of the bunch. It is so light and fresh smelling but gives off a "sweet" vibe. Not a sweet, overbearing flower smell, but just a clean smell. I would totally recommend as a day perfume!
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
This has a light sweet floral scent. More sugary sweet than flowery in my opinion. Smells lovely and isn't over powering like some other fragrances. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to meet in the middle between flower and food scented perfumes.
✧・゚Sommer R.
san diego
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It strikes the perfect balance between sweet/playful and sophisticated. My tastes in clothes, makeup, pretty much everything else has changed dramatically love it so much and always take  it on the go
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
miss-Dior-eau-de-parfum-41
Dior
OMG !!
This Perfum is love
This Perfum is life
This Perfum is sooo Expensive..
But I LOVE IT SO MUCH..
I love the yellow one ❤❤
Susanna R.
Laguna Niguel
By far my favorite fragrance from Dior! I love And I always make sure I never run out! It last all day, it's a sweet soft scent! It's gives me such a romantic aroma! It's to die for! My mother also loves it and has it! It's a must have!
Naveen B.
this perfume smells so cute i love it so much. i bought this in Diors official store about a few months ago and i might buy VS perfumes instead to be honest. the bottle is cute. i would definitely recommend to those who would wanna smell floral!!
Zahawa S.
I love this light and sweet perfume. It is one of my favorites and feel like it can go with any mood I'm in. It is long lasting and people always ask what I'm wearing. It was at my local sephora store and I would definitely buy it when I need it.
Ruth E.
This is the best Miss Dior line ever - Cherie. I have been looking for this for years and haven't been able to find it anywhere, I'm under the assumption that it was discontinued.
Freelance M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I got this for my mom and let me just say, she LOVESSS IT, it's not to light and not to strong it lasts all day and legit smells so fresh and clean I even bought it for myself!
Monica A.
Silver Spring, MD
This has become my new favorite scent. I recently got it at a dior event. And oh my Lord I am so grateful for the host to give me a big bottle of it to. Just take home. I love love love this one. It smells perfect amount of sweet and floral
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.