BY DIOR

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Zahawa S.
I love this light and sweet perfume. It is one of my favorites and feel like it can go with any mood I'm in. It is long lasting and people always ask what I'm wearing. It was at my local sephora store and I would definitely buy it when I need it.
Tiara C.
I personally love the smell of this perfume. This is my first time using it and I got it from Christmas so I don't know the cost of it. It's a very nice bottle and it lasts for a long time. I would recommend this to people that like perfume.
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
Although the name is Miss Dior I think the Mrs. can wear this too. My daughter and I share perfume. This is one we both adore. Beautiful bottle and I have the little mini bottle in the car. Yes, buy this as a light day to night perfume.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
This perfume is fresh, floral, and its lasts all day without being overpowering. Miss Dior is a fragrance that is so memorable, someone will definitely stop and ask you what you're wearing. It's a tried and true fragrance for any vanity.
Jasmin M.
Lynwood, CA
I had first gotten this perfume as a sample and I immediately knew I need to buy the full size! The scent is so refreshing and it makes me smell so classy, it is such an elegant smelling perfume that I would definitely purchase again!
Mona K.
New York
Smells reallyyyyyyyy good. Subtle and nicely packaged bottle. The bottle is so cute and compares well with alternatives. First time user, the scent is amazing and can be used for many occasions. I would definitely purchase again.
Elizabeth F.
Marietta, GA
This has to be my favorite perfume!!! I love love love this perfume. I hate when it starts to run out! But I always purchase the one with the most oz and all I need is only 2 sprays. I also got a free Cary on refillable spray. ♥♥♥
Leigh H.
Bowling Green, KY
This was the perfume I wore on my wedding day.  The smell is classic and timeless.  I feel like any age woman could wear this and it would smell amazing.  The bottle is gorgeous and makes a great addition to the bathroom vanity or your bedroom! I purchased the lotion and will re purchase this.
RichLush J.
San Antonio , TX
Another intoxicating scent, that both you and your man will love. I get mine at Macy's, and have purchased it a few times. I consider it average price, and worth the purchase. Nothing needs to be changed, it is great the way it is.
Stephanie R.
Rockville, MD
Love the smell, not too sweet but definitely very feminine and precious. I got so many compliments wearing this, and I went through practically the entire bottle before I tried any other perfume. Also you have to love the ads!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.