BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• La fragancia es dulce o citrica?3 Answers
  • I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Daniela R.
Omfg i love the dior parfums is the best parfums of the world i love this i love the j'adore parfum its amazing
Miruna D.
Colchester, Colchester
He usado ya dos botes. Huele genial y es perfecto para chicas jovenes. Dura mucho y el olor no es nada pesado.
leticia l.
Igarapé-açu (Pa)
Gostei deste aqui, fora o design que eu achei um amor de beleza, mas creio wie deve ser adocicado este perfume.
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
I got this as a gift but I don’t turn to r al the time. It’s a little musky for me but it’s still a nice scent
Rose L.
aberdare
i love this product the packing is really cute it smells really nice u sould buy this product it is my perfume
sojung y.
Love this fragrance. Sweet and elegant I felt like. It goes well with any outing time and lasts for long time 😍
luciana r.
buenos aires
El aroma de ese perfume es realmente increíble y la duración que tiene sobre mi cuerpo lo hace aún más hermoso.
Kate B.
I really want this because my mum has it it smells so good and nice I really want it the pagckaging is so cute
Marijana J.
Zagreb
It has a soothing smell and it's perfect for those who like a bit "playful and glam" perfumes. Recommending it!
Deena B.
I used miss dior perfume
I found it nice and cute but my husband didn't love it at all so i won't buy it again
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.