BY DIOR #8 in Perfume for Her

• I recently smelled this perfume in a department store and...1 Answers
  • How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
Oh my god i really need it to try it i love her bakage and her review i should try it i thinck will be good 😍😍🎉🎉🎉
Rebecca W.
Derby, Derbyshire
Smells very nice wears quite long on my skin and last ages i love it everyone should use christian dior perfumes
Claudia F.
My choosen one! Has a maggicly way of adaptate to every different skin. Is fresh, long wear, and a touch of glam!
JACIANA M.
Ganhei este perfume de presente.. E agora? Estou amando... Estou até com medo, quando acabar. O que vou fazer????
Marine M.
smells very nice and it last long you don't have to apply many times just 1-2 times is enough and it's very cute
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Este olor es exquisito! Pero mi abuela lo usa tanto que ya me huele a señora mayor! Pero .. el olor da elegancia!
Sana N.
Karachi, Sindh
Miss Dior is amazing. I love its fragnance. I have been using it from a long time now. It is one of my favorite.
Sara B.
MIss Dior! My first perfume ❤❤ it smells like heaven ❤❤ pure, soft, gentle ❤ one of my best perfumes❤ a must have
Fernanda R.
Es uno de mis favoritos de Dior. A decir verdad la duracion es realmente buena y el olor es inegablemente bueno.
leticia l.
Igarapé-açu (Pa)
Gostei deste aqui, fora o design que eu achei um amor de beleza, mas creio wie deve ser adocicado este perfume.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.