Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Originale uploaded by Manjyot B.

BY DIOR

Miss Dior Original is the very first fragrance by Christian Dior. Its avant-garde green chypre floral accord revolutionized perfume and embodies the perfection of the couturier’s mark. L'Eau de Toilette Originale more gently deploys this bold trail, which has become a great classic. The extreme refinement of the Galbanum notes brings ultimate freshness to its floral heart of Jasmine and Grasse Rose Absolute, while Patchouli Essence gives the fragrance its impertinence.

Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Miss DIor is my never fail original scent. I have TONS of different high-end perfumes but I always go back to this fragrance. I get tons of compliments every time I wear it. It is warm but sweet and is the perfect going-out nighttime scent. I continue to repurchase this on the regular.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
One of the best fragrances for sure! Timeless, sweet and romantic - a Dior classic!! Price matches the quality of product and great scent for the modern, luxury loving woman. The patchouli and musk along with other key ingredients make it something worth trying or gifting
Diazmyn D.
Savannah, GA
I heard the smells super good I hope I get on so I asked my friends so I know it's not super good and I hope I get on soon because the product seems like a really good product I have and it's worth the money because you get a lot of spraying for what it cost
Camila L.
I bought at Saks Fith Avenue . Amazing scent . Great for Day or night . Last very long . I recommend . Great for Christmas gift. Beautiful packaging. I recommend . Great value .
Prateeksha S.
Flower Mound, TX
Its an amazing product and would recommend to every other person who uses dior products.I got this as a gift from hubby and still a bog fan.I frequently use this
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
The bottle has lasted me quite some time and it's because it's pretty powerful that you only need a squirt or two, (not like body spray where the smell goes away after 10 minutes). I found this perfume by Sephora sending me perfume samples with an order I made for some makeup. I usually don't purchase spendy perfume let alone perfume at all because, let's be honest, a guy can spray himself with cologne and smell good for days but for women it seems to not stick to our skin as well. But i'm pleased with it and it's something i'll buy more of once I run out.
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the perfect scent for me! It is light and feminine without being too floral, but it's also grown-up enough that I don't feel like I'm putting on grandma's perfume when playing dressup, which I sometimes feel when I wear department store perfume brands. I work in an office where I don't like to wear any overpowering fragrances, so this is a good choice for me.
Hunter W.
I like this fragrance because it has a nice classic, rich feel. The bottle is nice and the packaging corresponds to it. Personally, I prefer Chanel No.5 as my go to classic perfume but I use this one from time to time. I just feel that me using it after I found what I loved made me not want to change it up as much with this one.
Kiersten T.
This is the fragrance that really started it all for me. I used to never wear Eau de Toilettes because they seemed so strong. I mostly stuck with soft body sprays. This particular EdT set my life in motion! The scent is very classic but absolutely lively. I'll continue purchasing it until they stop making it - then I'll cry!
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL
I love this perfume. it is sexy in a bottle. Something about it makes me feel confident. I could put this on with no makeup and still feel sexy. I love that the scent lingers all day as well, which is important to me in a perfume. I recommend this to anyone in need of a little pick-me-up or confidence boost!
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
Is this a musky, sweet, or floral smell?