BY DIOR #10 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Flying_between_stories 🎥.
St Petersburg , FL
Spanish:

La composición de este perfume es muy femenina. Me encanta tanto que no es la primera vez que lo uso. Realmente este perfume no tiene comparación (en mi opinion) . El olor podría describirlo como fragancia nocturna seductora y elegante, adecuada para momentos especiales (yo lo uso a diario). La duracion de esta exquisita fragancia es realmente duradera. En cuanto al precio tengo que decir que es un poco caro PERO tengamos en cuenta que es un Dior y la buena calidad del producto! Lo recomendaría una y mil veces!

English:

Spanish:

The composition of this perfume is very feminine. I love it so much that it is not the first time I use it. Actually this perfume has no comparison (in my opinion). The smell could describe it as a seductive and elegant night fragrance, suitable for special moments (I use it daily). The duration of this exquisite fragrance is truly lasting. As for the price I have to say that it is a bit expensive BUT we have in mind that it is a Dior and the good quality of the product! I would recommend it a thousand times!Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum
Krista S.
Lexington
I love this perfume. I really, really do. This is what comes to mind when I think luxurious French perfume. It smells clean, powerful, and beautiful. I have read the many lamentations of the much-loved Miss Cherie Dior from 2005. I own that perfume as well and can honestly say that I prefer this one. Don't get me wrong, I still like the previous one, but this is the more sophisticated and refined sister. Upon initial spritz I smell something reminiscent of Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers. Just for like a minute or two. And I'm not a fan of that perfume. After a moment I'm enveloped in a gorgeous patchouli/citrus harmony with a kiss of floral. Not flowery, just a perfect blend of earthy and clean. As the perfume dries down, it becomes a more masculine patchouli scent that could easily be worn by men. Maybe that's why I love this fragrance so much. It's feminine and masculine which keeps me from getting bored. I think this one will be a classic and can see myself wearing this for years to come. Plus it has amazing lasting power especially for a toilette. Well done, Dior.
Miss R.
MANHATTAN, NEW YORK, NY
Have tried several others before i landed on this one,  this EDT was far subtle, elegant and fresh than most of others.

The very distinct Patchouli completes the captivating essence. Got complimented several times, its long lasting so very good for public commutes & subways of Manhattan.
If you're plainly looking for a signature perfume, I don't think you'll go wrong with Miss Dior!
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
This is one of the perfumes that I frequently wear. My husband loves it and I get a ton of compliments on how “delicious and floral” I smell. It’s a bit pricey, but the scent is so concentrated and strong you can really stretch out the product. A little tiny spritz goes a VERY long way, so be careful not to go spraying it all over yourself because you’ll find yourself with a headache and a mouthful of Dior.
Lauren C.
Charleston
I got a sample of this from a Sephora order. It was nice, light, very summery and classic but not anything special. Not my everyday go-to and I probably wouldn’t buy a full size. I’m too loyal to my MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette Spray to stray for perfumes I’m not 100% in love with. In my opinion the scent isn’t worth the price of a full sized bottle
Holly H.
Cushing
This is among my top five perfumes of all time. I I am a perfume lover and this perfume smells so amazing it's indescribable but wherever I go I am always asked what I'm wearing, it goes well with my ph balance! Love Versace Bright Crystal, Chanel Chance, Mac Jacobs Daisy Dream, Yellow Diamond by Versace, Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, Vince Camuto Fiori, and Miss Dior!
Mahnoor K.
Love this perfume. Makes me feel very delicate and girlie in a sophisticated (not cloying tween body spray sweet) way. The scent over all relaxes me (woody but sweet in a nice way) love to wear it when I'm around my family or loved ones having a relaxing day. Or when I know I'm going to have a lonnnng day in the office and need something warm and relaxing. My husband (early 20's like me) loved it so much he went to Sephora and got me the set and trust me, Sephora (or anything with makeup and cosmetics) is his worse nightmare. But he loved it so much he went in and splurged. Every time I have it on (and its been months since i've been testing this on and off) he complements how sweet I smell.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is perfect for someone who does not like a strong scent, like someone who is 16 and is just starting to wear perfume. It matches the whole Miss Dior line well, so you could use the Dior Miss Dior Moisturizing Body Milk, Dior Miss Dior Silky Soap, Dior Miss Dior Foaming Shower Gel, etc. with it to boost the scent!
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
An amazing crisp classic to add to any perfume collection. First off Dior is a lux brand and now I can tell why. The quality in there products is surpassed by none. The scent is perfect for anytime and it stays on so well. It smells so flirty and crisp and isnt overpowering.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love this scent so much. It smells so light and sweet. Not too over barring and strong, which i love in a perfume. I love anything Dior but this is one of my favorite scents from them. I will biu this again and again. Such a great smell and it last long as well.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.