BY DIOR #23 in Perfume for Her

• How long does this scent last? Perfume wears off extremel...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krista S.
Lexington
I love this perfume. I really, really do. This is what comes to mind when I think luxurious French perfume. It smells clean, powerful, and beautiful. I have read the many lamentations of the much-loved Miss Cherie Dior from 2005. I own that perfume as well and can honestly say that I prefer this one. Don't get me wrong, I still like the previous one, but this is the more sophisticated and refined sister. Upon initial spritz I smell something reminiscent of Elizabeth Arden's Sunflowers. Just for like a minute or two. And I'm not a fan of that perfume. After a moment I'm enveloped in a gorgeous patchouli/citrus harmony with a kiss of floral. Not flowery, just a perfect blend of earthy and clean. As the perfume dries down, it becomes a more masculine patchouli scent that could easily be worn by men. Maybe that's why I love this fragrance so much. It's feminine and masculine which keeps me from getting bored. I think this one will be a classic and can see myself wearing this for years to come. Plus it has amazing lasting power especially for a toilette. Well done, Dior.
Miss R.
MANHATTAN, NEW YORK, NY
Have tried several others before i landed on this one,  this EDT was far subtle, elegant and fresh than most of others.

The very distinct Patchouli completes the captivating essence. Got complimented several times, its long lasting so very good for public commutes & subways of Manhattan.
If you're plainly looking for a signature perfume, I don't think you'll go wrong with Miss Dior!
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
This is one of the perfumes that I frequently wear. My husband loves it and I get a ton of compliments on how “delicious and floral” I smell. It’s a bit pricey, but the scent is so concentrated and strong you can really stretch out the product. A little tiny spritz goes a VERY long way, so be careful not to go spraying it all over yourself because you’ll find yourself with a headache and a mouthful of Dior.
Holly H.
Cushing
This is among my top five perfumes of all time. I I am a perfume lover and this perfume smells so amazing it's indescribable but wherever I go I am always asked what I'm wearing, it goes well with my ph balance! Love Versace Bright Crystal, Chanel Chance, Mac Jacobs Daisy Dream, Yellow Diamond by Versace, Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, Vince Camuto Fiori, and Miss Dior!
Mahnoor K.
Love this perfume. Makes me feel very delicate and girlie in a sophisticated (not cloying tween body spray sweet) way. The scent over all relaxes me (woody but sweet in a nice way) love to wear it when I'm around my family or loved ones having a relaxing day. Or when I know I'm going to have a lonnnng day in the office and need something warm and relaxing. My husband (early 20's like me) loved it so much he went to Sephora and got me the set and trust me, Sephora (or anything with makeup and cosmetics) is his worse nightmare. But he loved it so much he went in and splurged. Every time I have it on (and its been months since i've been testing this on and off) he complements how sweet I smell.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is perfect for someone who does not like a strong scent, like someone who is 16 and is just starting to wear perfume. It matches the whole Miss Dior line well, so you could use the Dior Miss Dior Moisturizing Body Milk, Dior Miss Dior Silky Soap, Dior Miss Dior Foaming Shower Gel, etc. with it to boost the scent!
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love this scent so much. It smells so light and sweet. Not too over barring and strong, which i love in a perfume. I love anything Dior but this is one of my favorite scents from them. I will biu this again and again. Such a great smell and it last long as well.
Léa F.
Katy, TX
This is the scent I use daily, to the point that I'm pretty sure I have my husband convinced it's my natural smell- what a fool! I got this at a Sephora standalone and then repurchased through their website. This sophisticated scent follows me through the day as do the questions about it and I never need to reapply. There is definitely a reason this eau de toilette is so highly rated- it smells great and makes a lovely signature scent without being inappropriate either for the office or at the grocery store.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This is my daily go-to scent. I absolutely love the smell. I’ve bought this for years. The bottles last forever! The scent is long lasting and isn’t overpowering but it is there! I will definitely continue to buy for years to come!
Marisa 🍁.
I have been wanting this perfume so bad it’s my obsession one day I will get it 😂 because honestly it lasts so long on my skin and it smells so damn beautiful I just wish they’d come out with a rollerball or tube spray
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is one of my all time favorite perfumes is ever made.....is it yours?
Bruna M.