Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bree F.Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Montserrat G.Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Linda E.See all 14 photos

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #20 in Fragrance for Her

Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant. see more...

Photos (14)
Buy on Sephora
Karina L.
Karina L.
nj
This is actually my summer scent! I'm a huge perfume fan and this is deffinately one of my top 5's! It smells so fresh and so clean and comes in different sizes! It stays on the whole day!
Amani A.
Amani A.
One of my favorite Dior perfume. Very light and it's really nice summer fragrance. I am using my second bottle and I absolutely love it. It's very floral and it's at a great value since it last all day long. I will absolutely purchase it again
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
I 'm buying this frangrance from europe and it's way too cheap from France than here ,The best floral scent ,so amazing, it lasts forever i love it
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Flushing , NY
This is one of the worst smelling perfumes I've ever bought. It came to me highly recommended but for some reason something about it makes me gag. There is some sort of sour note in the scent that is horrible. I would not buy or recommend.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Canton, OH
I got this at Walt Disney world last year and I LOVE it it lasts a really long time on your skin and also the bottle is a pretty nice size. I will for sure be buying more
Joplin K.
Joplin K.
This smells really good. I don't use it all the time but the bottle is super cute. It's lasted a long time only because it's not the first one I go for. It's a sweet almost smell and I recommend if you like going out
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Palacios, TX
I love love love this perfume! It has been my favorite for over 10 years, and while I have tried many other scents, this is still the top of my list! The scent is sweet and flowery but not overpowering.
aisha l.
aisha l.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love this perfume its so sweet smelling and lasts all day without the overpowering alcohol smell most perfumes have. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Love this perfume. I don't like to use it much because it's so nice and smells good. I only wear it when going out with hubby. Good on the price
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Acworth, GA
Classic yet modern. Been wearing this as my every day summer scent since 2005. Girlish and sweet as the day wears on. Might be a bit heavy for some people in the beginning.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.
The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.
Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?