Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#62 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Canonsburg, PA

This is MY FAVORITE perfume! It is rich and spicy but with a very subtle sweetness. One pump goes a long way and I get so many compliments on it! This has been "my scent" since I first tried it 2 years ago.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.

The smell is ok, but a little sweet for my liking. The packaging is VERY cute. I got it as a gift from my cousin and use it from time to time but not my go-to perfume. Would recommend if you like sweeter scents. I would personally not purchase again.
Isabel E.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC

Love it! This was a birthday present from hubby ❤. I had tried it at Macy's and fell in love with it. It is sweet and elegant. Gentle and not overwhelming. Perfect combination of chic and sexy.
This scent reminds me of the smell of honey. It is a very sweet smelling perfume without being too overpowering. I always get compliments on it. I bought it at Sephora in a mini bottle. The design is cute, but I do wish it had a spray in the mini size. Still 5 stars for the quality of perfume.
Kaif K.
Kaif K.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

This fragrance has three distinct note stages. Bergamot, patchouli, and hint of citrus all combine to give it its luxurious scent. It is quite pricey. 5oz is around $130-$155. I am a repeat user and will definitely recommend it to others.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
San Diego, CA

I usually reject floral-based perfumes, but Miss Dior is a fine exception to the rule. I discovered it in Ulta while waiting for a friend to finish browsing, and was highly impressed. The floral notes die down quickly to leave a warm, lingering sweet scent behind--and my normal mode d'emploi is warm/vanilla based perfumes only. It was a pleasant surprise! If you have the skin type that makes florals smell acidic or bitter, sway away from this perfume.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Saint Paul, MN

dior is an iconic fashion house. it only makes sense that it also translates to fragrance. miss dior is but one of many amazing dior frags. my altime fave is vintage poison. a+++
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

The Miss Dior perfume is wonderful because it smells fresh and it last a long time. I highly recommend it.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Hollister, CA

This perfume is so beautiful and wears so nicely. Ever since I first tried it out a couple of years ago I could not stop obsessing over it. Finally I got it and I wear it every single day I love the smell so much, the only thing I hate about it is how pricey it is.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.

I do love this parfum I have one I was a pretty good investment my friend trust in me invest in good parfum because this brand is good and you will love to have one of that and will not repent to have
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?

Join Now