Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#54 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Lawrence, KS

I have repurchased the large size bottle three times. Great smell. Young and fresh I typically wear this scent in the day as opposed to nighttime
Isabel E.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC

Love it! This was a birthday present from hubby ❤. I had tried it at Macy's and fell in love with it. It is sweet and elegant. Gentle and not overwhelming. Perfect combination of chic and sexy.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.

The smell is ok, but a little sweet for my liking. The packaging is VERY cute. I got it as a gift from my cousin and use it from time to time but not my go-to perfume. Would recommend if you like sweeter scents. I would personally not purchase again.
Christine N.
Christine N.

This is a sweet floral. Like the candy sweetness is the first thing that hits you and surprises you as it initially overwhelms the floral. After awhile it meshes with the floral more and then I would say it is the floral more that lingers. It is a pleasant appealing smelling fragrance. Not the kind to give you a headache despite being a floral which is a bit rare. Definitely a young, feminine, and elegant scent. The sweetness and touch of citrus keeps it a young floral scent rather than an old lady floral scent. Like I could imagine this on a young chic woman. I would say this one is an all occasion perfume and is suitable for all seasons. It can be a bit too floral (like a simple blooming bouquet), but if you want a straight up floral without any spice, vanilla, or musk mixed in, then this would be it. It reminds me of a gentler Coco Mademoiselle.
Kate J.
Kate J.
Wichita, KS

My go-to perfume for years! I could not get enough of this stuff. It was perfect, mysterious, warm without being overwhelming. I constantly got compliments while wearing it.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.

I have been using this perfume for a year now and this is one of my favorites! it has a really nice, floral and sweet scent, that will last you all day. The package is so cute! You can wear it for any occasions as it isn't very strong. Would definitely recommend to start off 2017!!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

The Miss Dior perfume is wonderful because it smells fresh and it last a long time. I highly recommend it.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.

I do love this parfum I have one I was a pretty good investment my friend trust in me invest in good parfum because this brand is good and you will love to have one of that and will not repent to have
Amy C.
Amy C.
Hollister, CA

This perfume is so beautiful and wears so nicely. Ever since I first tried it out a couple of years ago I could not stop obsessing over it. Finally I got it and I wear it every single day I love the smell so much, the only thing I hate about it is how pricey it is.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Moscow, PA

Light, bright and fresh floral scent. This fragrance took my mind to imagry of walking down a cobblestone street in Paris lined with floral vendors on a sunny spring day. It is very peaceful and fills you with youthful optimism. This is my " I can't wait for spring!" Go to scent!
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?