BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #33 in Fragrance for Her

Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant. see more...

• Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?3 Answers
  • The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it....1 Answers
  • miss dior or coco mademoiselle ? Christian Dior Miss Dior EDT Spra...2 Answers
Emma S.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
Dior is just known for amazing perfumes and colognes so it's only well understood that all scented products from Dior are absolutely divine! I love my perfume & can not wait to buy another scent. Love it
Odales H.
Odales H.
Best fragrance I've ever had!!  It goes great with my natural oils.its has such a nice fresh scent but yet it's not to strong.  And every time I go out I get many compliments on my scent. Now even my family member and friends have gone out to buy it. I would recommend to everyone
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Miss Dior was gifted to my on my birthday one year and I really didn't enjoy the scent. It is very strong and I prefer a lighter, fresher scent. This one is just too strong and "musky" of a scent for me.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
Smells amazing on. Romantic and clean. Lasts all day long. Worth the price. Only a few sprays is all you need to smell it. Lingers on your clothes and hair as well. My husband loves the scent!
Getska M.
Getska M.
We can start by talking about the packaging....super delicate and worthy miss. If you are looking for a perfume to make your mark, Miss Dior is the there. This perfume is used both day and night. The fragance is striking and delicate, but without being cloying! Is super sophisticated and has great fixing, lasts all day. It is impossible not to fall in love. It's in my top 5!
Karina L.
Karina L.
This is actually my summer scent! I'm a huge perfume fan and this is deffinately one of my top 5's! It smells so fresh and so clean and comes in different sizes! It stays on the whole day!
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
I 'm buying this frangrance from europe and it's way too cheap from France than here ,The best floral scent ,so amazing, it lasts forever i love it
Amani A.
Amani A.
One of my favorite Dior perfume. Very light and it's really nice summer fragrance. I am using my second bottle and I absolutely love it. It's very floral and it's at a great value since it last all day long. I will absolutely purchase it again
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Flushing , NY
This is one of the worst smelling perfumes I've ever bought. It came to me highly recommended but for some reason something about it makes me gag. There is some sort of sour note in the scent that is horrible. I would not buy or recommend.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Canton, OH
I got this at Walt Disney world last year and I LOVE it it lasts a really long time on your skin and also the bottle is a pretty nice size. I will for sure be buying more
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Alanah P.
Alanah P.
Toronto, ON
Juwana A.
Juwana A.
The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.
Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?