Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#46 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (10)
Rita S.
Rita S.
Jounieh

love the smell and the consistinsy of it, it lasts for a long time no need to reapply and strong scent that can be smelled from far
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.

Perfume perfeito , embalagem linda e delicada, frangrancia adocicada e suave . Super recomendo , onde você passar será notada !
Marygrace S.
Marygrace S.
Jacksonville

This perfume is pretty expensive but they have small sizes and it's honestly so worth it. I always get compliments wearing it
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Smells amazing been using for years! The bottle is so pretty!! Compliments every time I wear it the men especially love it ;)
Miranda T.
Miranda T.

Of many this is the best of my perfumes, I love its aroma and fixation! Dior the best of the best
!!! #influensterphotobooth
Endia G.
Endia G.
Cleveland, OH

Ive been using this for years and its my favorite go to for "fancy" events. Its sweet and floral without being overpowering.
Livia H.
Livia H.
Ooltewah, TN

This is my fall/winter parfume I use. Reminds me a of a cashmere blanket that is wrapped around you when it's cool outside.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

Es mi perfume favorito con diferencia desde hace años
Huele muy bien y es muy fresco
Además de tener un envase precioso
Lucia F.
Lucia F.

I love this perfume! What started using recently and I was fascinated! It's super rich and I have very good, I love it!
Kass A.
Kass A.

One of my favorite fragrances. It smells so sweet and delicate! It's perfect for a date night. It's very long lasting.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Bety F.
Bety F.

Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.

Join Now