Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#45 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (8)
Claire P.
Claire P.
Dodgeville, WI

What can I say I'm super in love with the scent!! It doesn't wear off right away and u only need to put a little
Nafisah I.
Nafisah I.

This fragrances lasts a long time.
I think you could wear this day or night .
This has the most classy scent
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Cheektowaga, NY

A really pretty sweet fragrance. It smells luxurious and works really well with my chemistry lasting all day
Kristina G.
Kristina G.

The Miss Dior perfume is wonderful because it smells fresh and it last a long time. I highly recommend it.
Paola C.
Paola C.
Los Angeles, CA

Excelente perfume, huele estupendo a dulce pero a la misma vez fresco, no te arrepentirás de comprarlo.
Shantal G.
Shantal G.
Hammond, LA

Love how the scent stays on you all day long. Love how you don't have to use much. Love love love it.
Anne B.
Anne B.

love it. I wear it since I'm 16 but I'm disappointed because they changed the smell few years ago.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Texas City, TX

This is my go to scent. It's sweet and girly. When I wanna feel super feminine this is what I use.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Brick, NJ

Love this light scent. Very romantic and whimsical. An all time favorite, I wear it everyday!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA

This is one of my first expensive perfume I ever got! It smell so good! Very sophisticated

Join Now