Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bree F.Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Montserrat G.Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Linda E.See all 14 photos

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #24 in Fragrance for Her

Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant. see more...

Photos (14)
Buy on Sephora
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I only purchase and wear three purfumes and this is one of them. A little last all day. lts not too strong and very fresh. Its one of the best sents you can buy. It gives off a very grown and sexy sent. I have no complaints. Bottle is cute and its a great size!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
I got this little tester in a Sephora order, and was really surprised and I love it! The sound wasn't overpowering, was really feminine and floral like. I will definitely look into purchasing the full-size, one ran out very quickly!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
A light floral and feminine perfume that lasts all day. Does tend to make me feel a bit too young at times though, but is a great daytime or office fragrance despite it not being versatile enough for me to want to use it at night.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Big fan of Christian Dior perfumes and specially this one. It is my everyday perfume since it smells great, it is not too strong and I love that my mom bought it for me. I have actually bought it for my friends as well
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Redding, CA
I love this perfume! The smell, the bottle, the packaging and the fragrance. I got a mini one for a penny at Ulta the other day and am in love with it! I don't even want to use it because it looks too cute to use.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Olney, MD
I am beyond obsessed with my Miss Dior! It is my favorite scent of any perfume I have ever owned. And although it is popular, the scent truly changes based on the person wearing it, in a good way! I feel like I'm wearing a unique scent all the time. It's wonderfully highly recommend!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Novi
SUCH a good perfume. I first heard about this scent because my friend purchased and wore it and i smell it and fell in LOVE. I wear this perfume for some special occasions. Would totally recommend. Love!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shillington, PA
Dior is just known for amazing perfumes and colognes so it's only well understood that all scented products from Dior are absolutely divine! I love my perfume & can not wait to buy another scent. Love it
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Miss Dior was gifted to my on my birthday one year and I really didn't enjoy the scent. It is very strong and I prefer a lighter, fresher scent. This one is just too strong and "musky" of a scent for me.
Getska M.
Getska M.
We can start by talking about the packaging....super delicate and worthy miss. If you are looking for a perfume to make your mark, Miss Dior is the there. This perfume is used both day and night. The fragance is striking and delicate, but without being cloying! Is super sophisticated and has great fixing, lasts all day. It is impossible not to fall in love. It's in my top 5!
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.
The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.
Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?