BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #27 in Fragrance for Her

Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant. see more...

Amy C.
Amy C.
Hollister, CA
This perfume is so beautiful and wears so nicely. Ever since I first tried it out a couple of years ago I could not stop obsessing over it. Finally I got it and I wear it every single day I love the smell so much, the only thing I hate about it is how pricey it is.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I only purchase and wear three purfumes and this is one of them. A little last all day. lts not too strong and very fresh. Its one of the best sents you can buy. It gives off a very grown and sexy sent. I have no complaints. Bottle is cute and its a great size!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
I got this little tester in a Sephora order, and was really surprised and I love it! The sound wasn't overpowering, was really feminine and floral like. I will definitely look into purchasing the full-size, one ran out very quickly!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
The New Miss Dior fragrance is so beautiful and soft ! Still has that classic floral heart note with a new warm enveloping dry Down ! Every woman should experience wearing this NEW Miss Dior fragrance!!! It will get you noticed everywhere you go !!!!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
A light floral and feminine perfume that lasts all day. Does tend to make me feel a bit too young at times though, but is a great daytime or office fragrance despite it not being versatile enough for me to want to use it at night.
Alexis I.
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
This smells super delicious. My mother just bought this for me for my birthday . It's sweet but yet settle. It's great. The pricing is well worth it I promise. I really recommend it. It's amazing I would personally to say.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Big fan of Christian Dior perfumes and specially this one. It is my everyday perfume since it smells great, it is not too strong and I love that my mom bought it for me. I have actually bought it for my friends as well
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Redding, CA
I love this perfume! The smell, the bottle, the packaging and the fragrance. I got a mini one for a penny at Ulta the other day and am in love with it! I don't even want to use it because it looks too cute to use.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Olney, MD
I am beyond obsessed with my Miss Dior! It is my favorite scent of any perfume I have ever owned. And although it is popular, the scent truly changes based on the person wearing it, in a good way! I feel like I'm wearing a unique scent all the time. It's wonderfully highly recommend!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shillington, PA
Dior is just known for amazing perfumes and colognes so it's only well understood that all scented products from Dior are absolutely divine! I love my perfume & can not wait to buy another scent. Love it
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Toronto, ON
Toronto, ON
My favourite perfume is Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum what's yours?
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.
The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.