Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#62 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee , Ca

This is one of my first expensive perfume I ever got! It smell so good! Very sophisticated
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.

I love this. Smells like flowers but not to sweet. Last long and not too strong either.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Lawrence, KS

I have repurchased the large size bottle three times. Great smell. Young and fresh I typically wear this scent in the day as opposed to nighttime
Katie R.
Katie R.
Port St Lucie, FL

Wearing this fragrance today and I think it smells lovely. Smells very similar to the Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel, though there is a small hint of something different that I just can't quite place yet. Very expensive though. Adorable packaging!
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park

This is a nice sweet, floral perfume in the day and evolves to a spicier chypre but the time you hit afternoon as you wear down the florals and get to the base. I really like that it's soothing and not too loud. Everything a perfume should be. I've heard criticisms that this is "old lady" smelling, but that's not the case. Young people today are just too enamored with syrup-y, sweet celebrity scents. This is a classic scent that can be worn by a woman of any age and features the nicest, luxurious notes. I get several hours of moderate sillage which drops to a skin scent by 5-6 hours. At this point, the floral top notes begin to fade away leaving a beautiful jasmine, patchouli, woods scent. I don't have Miss Cherie or La Parfum, but I really like this one and hope to try others in the future.
Christine N.
Christine N.

This is a sweet floral. Like the candy sweetness is the first thing that hits you and surprises you as it initially overwhelms the floral. After awhile it meshes with the floral more and then I would say it is the floral more that lingers. It is a pleasant appealing smelling fragrance. Not the kind to give you a headache despite being a floral which is a bit rare. Definitely a young, feminine, and elegant scent. The sweetness and touch of citrus keeps it a young floral scent rather than an old lady floral scent. Like I could imagine this on a young chic woman. I would say this one is an all occasion perfume and is suitable for all seasons. It can be a bit too floral (like a simple blooming bouquet), but if you want a straight up floral without any spice, vanilla, or musk mixed in, then this would be it. It reminds me of a gentler Coco Mademoiselle.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME

I tired a sample of this perfume, and I've fallen right in love it. I think I may have to go to Macy's and pick up some more. The bottle is so beautiful, and the scent is perfect and not to fruity or harsh.
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
London, UK

Oh my god this smells SO good it's the perfect smell for someone who doesn't like those super strong musky or spicy smells, but still wants to smell mature as opposed to one of those super sweet perfumes.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Moscow, PA

Light, bright and fresh floral scent. This fragrance took my mind to imagry of walking down a cobblestone street in Paris lined with floral vendors on a sunny spring day. It is very peaceful and fills you with youthful optimism. This is my " I can't wait for spring!" Go to scent!
Lara S.
Lara S.
Logan, WV

This has been my favorite perfume for years. The scent is very feminine and sweet. I love this scent because I can put it on in the morning and I can still smell it at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?

Join Now