Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#71 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Granada hills , Ca

Ahh I love this sent so much! It is one of my favorite and I definitely suggest it!! It's floral and smells great
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

of my favorite perfume, I think it gives you a delicate touch give that makes you feel sophisticated and elegant
Claire P.
Claire P.
Dodgeville, WI

What can I say I'm super in love with the scent!! It doesn't wear off right away and u only need to put a little
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Very nice of a scent however not long lasting. Usually only lasts until lunch. Very floral and classic smelling.
Fabiola N.
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM

This is my new favorite sent! Its also a plus that my husband loves it on me lol . Lasts a very log time on me.
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Cheektowaga, NY

A really pretty sweet fragrance. It smells luxurious and works really well with my chemistry lasting all day
Nafisah I.
Nafisah I.

This fragrances lasts a long time.
I think you could wear this day or night .
This has the most classy scent
Paola C.
Paola C.
Los Angeles, CA

Excelente perfume, huele estupendo a dulce pero a la misma vez fresco, no te arrepentirás de comprarlo.
Shantal G.
Shantal G.
Hammond, LA

Love how the scent stays on you all day long. Love how you don't have to use much. Love love love it.
Anne B.
Anne B.

love it. I wear it since I'm 16 but I'm disappointed because they changed the smell few years ago.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?

Join Now