Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#57 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Brick, NJ

Love this light scent. Very romantic and whimsical. An all time favorite, I wear it everyday!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee , Ca

This is one of my first expensive perfume I ever got! It smell so good! Very sophisticated
Rocio O.
Rocio O.
Buenos aires

Hermoso perfume hermoso aroma te dura mas de 24 horas lo recomiendo al 100%es lo mas 😘😘
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.

I love this. Smells like flowers but not to sweet. Last long and not too strong either.
Lara S.
Lara S.
Logan, WV

This has been my favorite perfume for years. The scent is very feminine and sweet. I love this scent because I can put it on in the morning and I can still smell it at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Canonsburg , PA

This is MY FAVORITE perfume! It is rich and spicy but with a very subtle sweetness. One pump goes a long way and I get so many compliments on it! This has been "my scent" since I first tried it 2 years ago.
This scent reminds me of the smell of honey. It is a very sweet smelling perfume without being too overpowering. I always get compliments on it. I bought it at Sephora in a mini bottle. The design is cute, but I do wish it had a spray in the mini size. Still 5 stars for the quality of perfume.
Kaif K.
Kaif K.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

This fragrance has three distinct note stages. Bergamot, patchouli, and hint of citrus all combine to give it its luxurious scent. It is quite pricey. 5oz is around $130-$155. I am a repeat user and will definitely recommend it to others.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
San Diego, CA

I usually reject floral-based perfumes, but Miss Dior is a fine exception to the rule. I discovered it in Ulta while waiting for a friend to finish browsing, and was highly impressed. The floral notes die down quickly to leave a warm, lingering sweet scent behind--and my normal mode d'emploi is warm/vanilla based perfumes only. It was a pleasant surprise! If you have the skin type that makes florals smell acidic or bitter, sway away from this perfume.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Saint Paul, MN

dior is an iconic fashion house. it only makes sense that it also translates to fragrance. miss dior is but one of many amazing dior frags. my altime fave is vintage poison. a+++
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?