Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#45 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (8)
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Smells amazing been using for years! The bottle is so pretty!! Compliments every time I wear it the men especially love it ;)
Miranda T.
Miranda T.

Of many this is the best of my perfumes, I love its aroma and fixation! Dior the best of the best
!!! #influensterphotobooth
Endia G.
Endia G.
Cleveland, OH

Ive been using this for years and its my favorite go to for "fancy" events. Its sweet and floral without being overpowering.
Livia H.
Livia H.
Ooltewah, TN

This is my fall/winter parfume I use. Reminds me a of a cashmere blanket that is wrapped around you when it's cool outside.
Lucia F.
Lucia F.

I love this perfume! What started using recently and I was fascinated! It's super rich and I have very good, I love it!
Kass A.
Kass A.

One of my favorite fragrances. It smells so sweet and delicate! It's perfect for a date night. It's very long lasting.
Madelyn T.
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ

If you are looking for a scent that lingers, this is it!
I love this fragrance, it is long lasting and smells amazing!
Fernanda P.
Fernanda P.
Manhattan

Huele delicioso, se queda muy impregnado en tu piel y dura muchísimo el olor, con poquito que te eches huele muy bien
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Granada hills , Ca

Ahh I love this sent so much! It is one of my favorite and I definitely suggest it!! It's floral and smells great
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

of my favorite perfume, I think it gives you a delicate touch give that makes you feel sophisticated and elegant

Join Now