Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#54 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (14)
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Redding, CA
May 16, 2017, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
I love this perfume! The smell, the bottle, the packaging and the fragrance. I got a mini one for a penny at Ulta the other day and am in love with it! I don't even want to use it because it looks too cute to use.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Olney, MD
June 23, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
I am beyond obsessed with my Miss Dior! It is my favorite scent of any perfume I have ever owned. And although it is popular, the scent truly changes based on the person wearing it, in a good way! I feel like I'm wearing a unique scent all the time. It's wonderfully highly recommend!
Getska M.
Getska M.
April 20, 2017, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
We can start by talking about the packaging....super delicate and worthy miss. If you are looking for a perfume to make your mark, Miss Dior is the there. This perfume is used both day and night. The fragance is striking and delicate, but without being cloying! Is super sophisticated and has great fixing, lasts all day. It is impossible not to fall in love. It's in my top 5!
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
April 10, 2017, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
I 'm buying this frangrance from europe and it's way too cheap from France than here ,The best floral scent ,so amazing, it lasts forever i love it
aisha l.
aisha l.
Waco, TX
June 19, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
I absolutely love this perfume its so sweet smelling and lasts all day without the overpowering alcohol smell most perfumes have. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Acert
June 19, 2017, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Classic yet modern. Been wearing this as my every day summer scent since 2005. Girlish and sweet as the day wears on. Might be a bit heavy for some people in the beginning.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
South ozone, NY
June 10, 2017, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Great scent. Love it very feminine. Got it a few months ago and been enjoying it every since. Every one keeps asking what I'm wearing
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
April 2, 2017, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Smells amazing a floral scent for the sophisticated woman ,it's light but the fragrance lasts all day which I was pleased to find.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
June 20, 2017, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Dior fragrance never disappoints. It is pricey, but it is designer. Overall, I've always gotten complimented when I wear this.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Cincinnati, OH
March 11, 2017, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
One if the only perfumes that my husband and I both like. It smells clean and fresh. "You smell good" is the best compliment a husband can give!
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.
The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.
Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?