Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#46 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (11)
Fabiola N.
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM

This is my new favorite sent! Its also a plus that my husband loves it on me lol . Lasts a very log time on me.
Nafisah I.
Nafisah I.

This fragrances lasts a long time.
I think you could wear this day or night .
This has the most classy scent
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Cheektowaga, NY

A really pretty sweet fragrance. It smells luxurious and works really well with my chemistry lasting all day
Paola C.
Paola C.
Los Angeles, CA

Excelente perfume, huele estupendo a dulce pero a la misma vez fresco, no te arrepentirás de comprarlo.
Shantal G.
Shantal G.
Hammond, LA

Love how the scent stays on you all day long. Love how you don't have to use much. Love love love it.
Anne B.
Anne B.

love it. I wear it since I'm 16 but I'm disappointed because they changed the smell few years ago.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Texas City, TX

This is my go to scent. It's sweet and girly. When I wanna feel super feminine this is what I use.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Brick, NJ

Love this light scent. Very romantic and whimsical. An all time favorite, I wear it everyday!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee , Ca

This is one of my first expensive perfume I ever got! It smell so good! Very sophisticated
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.

I love this. Smells like flowers but not to sweet. Last long and not too strong either.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?

Join Now