Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#45 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (8)
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
San Bernardino, CA

Beautiful scent! I like to use this during the fall. A little goes a long way so a bottle lasts a long time. I would recommend this to anyone!
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
Merida, YUC

One of the best perfums I've ever used, wish it lasted longer on me but it's okay. Love the bottle. Bought this one at a departamental store.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

This is my all time fav!! The smell is soft yet loud. It has such a fashionable smell to it, and it last very long! I can wear this all day!
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Bakersfield, CA

This perfume smells incredible. I get compliments whenever I wear it. I've been using it for about 9 years now. Can't live without this one!
Ash B.
Ash B.

Such a gorgeous feminine scent. This lasts so long on the skin and is a perfect day time scent. I love wearing this when I feel really girly
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Port Chester, NY

Lovely scent for a night out. Not my fave or everyday scent but I have to be in the mood for it. When the mood strikes, it's quite lovely!
Malorie S.
Malorie S.
Slidell, LA

I got this perfume as a gift and I love it! The smell is wonderful, not too strong and lasts all day. the bottle is also classy looking.
Rita S.
Rita S.
Jounieh

love the smell and the consistinsy of it, it lasts for a long time no need to reapply and strong scent that can be smelled from far
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.

Perfume perfeito , embalagem linda e delicada, frangrancia adocicada e suave . Super recomendo , onde você passar será notada !
Marygrace S.
Marygrace S.
Jacksonville

This perfume is pretty expensive but they have small sizes and it's honestly so worth it. I always get compliments wearing it

Join Now