BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #27 in Fragrance for Her

Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant. see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
This is one of my first expensive perfume I ever got! It smell so good! Very sophisticated
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
I love this. Smells like flowers but not to sweet. Last long and not too strong either.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
I first smelled this as one of those magazine inserts and fell in love instantly. I have many Dior perfumes and they are so lovely. I've noticed this brand works really well with my skin as it lasts all day. This one is the same. Very lovely smell, beautiful bottle, and it lasts. I feel so pretty when wearing it. I like to try new perfumes but some are my favorites that I go back to time and time again and this will be one of them!
houda M.
houda M.
I like this perfume. The jasmin heart is not strong but just perfect for me. The first ton is citrus but after few minutes we smell the jasmin. Nice packaging and the bow bottle is very pretty on my vanity. I use this fragrance during day not for a date night and others.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
This is one of my all time favorite fragrances. This scent will last all day and leave you with endless compliments from strangers. In the past I've got stopped so many times and asked what I'm wearing. I had recently ran out of this product and will most likely repurchase sometime in the near future. This lasted me about a full year of using this product daily
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
I am in love with everything about this perfume. It is the perfect feminine smell that would smell great on any woman. I continue to purchase this perfume even though I have a few other favorites. It is just so classic and timeless. I would highly recommend it.
Julia P.
Julia P.
San francisco , CA
Hands down my favorite perfume of all times! It has that nice citrus and jasmine smell, a little fruity but not enough to give you a headache. It just smells so classy to me. A bit pricey but will of course last you a long time, I get complimented on it all the time and have had more than one stranger stop me to ask what perfume I was wearing.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I always feel so feminine & classy when I spray this one on. A little goes a very long way and it's so long lasting I can even smell it on me the next day. The smell is absolutely mesmerizing! Will continue to purchase this once mine runs out. Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
Bree F.
Bree F.
It's very oily and over powering. This smells like an older ladies scent. I purchase this for my partner and I don't like it at all. It's not my favorite product of Dior! I think there is no room for improvement it's just not my type of scent. Goes along with certain body fragrances.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
I'm a Dior perfume addict. Love this one too! Bottle again is beautiful and the scent lasts all day. This is a stronger scent and I don't find the need to reapply through out my day. Excellent wear time !
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Toronto, ON
Toronto, ON
My favourite perfume is Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum what's yours?
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.
The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.