Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#46 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (14)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
This is one of my first expensive perfume I ever got! It smell so good! Very sophisticated
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
Sept. 27, 2016, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
I love this. Smells like flowers but not to sweet. Last long and not too strong either.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Feb. 23, 2017, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
I first smelled this as one of those magazine inserts and fell in love instantly. I have many Dior perfumes and they are so lovely. I've noticed this brand works really well with my skin as it lasts all day. This one is the same. Very lovely smell, beautiful bottle, and it lasts. I feel so pretty when wearing it. I like to try new perfumes but some are my favorites that I go back to time and time again and this will be one of them!
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Feb. 14, 2017, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
I am in love with everything about this perfume. It is the perfect feminine smell that would smell great on any woman. I continue to purchase this perfume even though I have a few other favorites. It is just so classic and timeless. I would highly recommend it.
Julia P.
Julia P.
San francisco , CA
March 29, 2017, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Hands down my favorite perfume of all times! It has that nice citrus and jasmine smell, a little fruity but not enough to give you a headache. It just smells so classy to me. A bit pricey but will of course last you a long time, I get complimented on it all the time and have had more than one stranger stop me to ask what perfume I was wearing.
Bree F.
Bree F.
June 23, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
It's very oily and over powering. This smells like an older ladies scent. I purchase this for my partner and I don't like it at all. It's not my favorite product of Dior! I think there is no room for improvement it's just not my type of scent. Goes along with certain body fragrances.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Feb. 21, 2017, 5:40 a.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
I'm a Dior perfume addict. Love this one too! Bottle again is beautiful and the scent lasts all day. This is a stronger scent and I don't find the need to reapply through out my day. Excellent wear time !
Amy C.
Amy C.
Hollister, CA
Feb. 10, 2017, 1:54 a.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
This perfume is so beautiful and wears so nicely. Ever since I first tried it out a couple of years ago I could not stop obsessing over it. Finally I got it and I wear it every single day I love the smell so much, the only thing I hate about it is how pricey it is.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Feb. 11, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
I got this little tester in a Sephora order, and was really surprised and I love it! The sound wasn't overpowering, was really feminine and floral like. I will definitely look into purchasing the full-size, one ran out very quickly!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
June 20, 2017, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Big fan of Christian Dior perfumes and specially this one. It is my everyday perfume since it smells great, it is not too strong and I love that my mom bought it for me. I have actually bought it for my friends as well
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.
The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.
Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?