Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#71 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Ash B.
Ash B.

Such a gorgeous feminine scent. This lasts so long on the skin and is a perfect day time scent. I love wearing this when I feel really girly
Malorie S.
Malorie S.
Slidell, LA

I got this perfume as a gift and I love it! The smell is wonderful, not too strong and lasts all day. the bottle is also classy looking.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.

Pure luxury... Very good smell, with sweet touches, very elegant fragrance, I recome recommend for those who like to express femininity
Rita S.
Rita S.
Jounieh

love the smell and the consistinsy of it, it lasts for a long time no need to reapply and strong scent that can be smelled from far
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Smells amazing been using for years! The bottle is so pretty!! Compliments every time I wear it the men especially love it ;)
Endia G.
Endia G.
Cleveland, OH

Ive been using this for years and its my favorite go to for "fancy" events. Its sweet and floral without being overpowering.
Livia H.
Livia H.
Ooltewah, TN

This is my fall/winter parfume I use. Reminds me a of a cashmere blanket that is wrapped around you when it's cool outside.
Lucia F.
Lucia F.

I love this perfume! What started using recently and I was fascinated! It's super rich and I have very good, I love it!
Kass A.
Kass A.

One of my favorite fragrances. It smells so sweet and delicate! It's perfect for a date night. It's very long lasting.
Fernanda P.
Fernanda P.
Manhattan

Huele delicioso, se queda muy impregnado en tu piel y dura muchísimo el olor, con poquito que te eches huele muy bien
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?

Join Now