Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#71 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
elizabeth d.
elizabeth d.
Pescara italy

This perfume is so amazing! It smells like heaven and isn't to strong but it gives just enough of scent the packaging is beautiful! Definitely recommend!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Norcross, GA

This smell is amazing I got it as a birthday gift . It came in a set of a mini perfume and a mini lotion god I loved it ! It's very youthful girly smell
Meralis C.
Meralis C.

I love the scent of this perfume. Its classy and feminine and it last for hours. This is a great choice for those who like a sweet and flowery scent.
Bhavana M.
Bhavana M.

This one of my daily scents that I wear in the daytime. It's feminine and always flattering. It's work appropriate but will make people remember you.
Fatimah A.
Fatimah A.
Modesto, CA

I love this smell but the longevity just doesn't seem to last on me. I smell it and others can smell it on me but after two or three hours it's gone.
Allison A.
Allison A.
Cincinnati, OH

One if the only perfumes that my husband and I both like. It smells clean and fresh. "You smell good" is the best compliment a husband can give!
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
San Bernardino, CA

Beautiful scent! I like to use this during the fall. A little goes a long way so a bottle lasts a long time. I would recommend this to anyone!
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
Merida, YUC

One of the best perfums I've ever used, wish it lasted longer on me but it's okay. Love the bottle. Bought this one at a departamental store.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Bakersfield, CA

This perfume smells incredible. I get compliments whenever I wear it. I've been using it for about 9 years now. Can't live without this one!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

This is my all time fav!! The smell is soft yet loud. It has such a fashionable smell to it, and it last very long! I can wear this all day!
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?

Join Now