Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#57 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ

I 'm buying this frangrance from europe and it's way too cheap from France than here ,The best floral scent ,so amazing, it lasts forever i love it
Allison A.
Allison A.
Cincinnati, OH

One if the only perfumes that my husband and I both like. It smells clean and fresh. "You smell good" is the best compliment a husband can give!
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
San Bernardino, CA

Beautiful scent! I like to use this during the fall. A little goes a long way so a bottle lasts a long time. I would recommend this to anyone!
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Bakersfield, CA

This perfume smells incredible. I get compliments whenever I wear it. I've been using it for about 9 years now. Can't live without this one!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.

This is my all time fav!! The smell is soft yet loud. It has such a fashionable smell to it, and it last very long! I can wear this all day!
Malorie S.
Malorie S.
Slidell, LA

I got this perfume as a gift and I love it! The smell is wonderful, not too strong and lasts all day. the bottle is also classy looking.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Athens, GA

Sophisticated and elegant! I get the most compliments when wearing this scent and can smell it on my clothes for hours after I spray it.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

Smells amazing a floral scent for the sophisticated woman ,it's light but the fragrance lasts all day which I was pleased to find.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Smells amazing been using for years! The bottle is so pretty!! Compliments every time I wear it the men especially love it ;)
Endia G.
Endia G.
Cleveland, OH

Ive been using this for years and its my favorite go to for "fancy" events. Its sweet and floral without being overpowering.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?