Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#46 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (9)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Stow, OH

This is my favorite perfume!! It last all day with just a small amount and it is not at all overpowering. It works perfectly with my body chemisty, and I will forever buy this scent!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

As someone that is sensitive to strong perfumes, this is my all time favorite. It smells amazing and the bottle is beautiful. I get compliments all the time when I wear this perfume!
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Saint Paul, MN

dior is an iconic fashion house. it only makes sense that it also translates to fragrance. miss dior is but one of many amazing dior frags. my altime fave is vintage poison. a+++
Kate J.
Kate J.
Wichita, KS

My go-to perfume for years! I could not get enough of this stuff. It was perfect, mysterious, warm without being overwhelming. I constantly got compliments while wearing it.
Gemma H.
Gemma H.

Loved this scent, when I got it as a gift years ago. Had a youthful, though not juvenile, scent. One of the very few fragrances I've ever owned that I used to the last drop.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Grayson, KY

I love the smell of this . its sweet but not too sweet and it last all day. I but multiple bottles and give it to the women in my family for gifts and they love it as well .
Kate B.
Kate B.
Milledgeville, GA

I love this perfume! It's playful and sweet without being too sweet. I got it at Macy's for my 15th birthday and it's lasted me for years. I'm 20 now and I still wear it!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Tucker, GA

I love this scent for everyday in fall. Wears a long time and turns into a nicer scent then longer you wear it. The bottle feels to girly and luxe and worth the money.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Miami, Florida

This is one of my favorite fragances, I´ve being using it for 3 or 4 years. It smells like rich girl. The price is good.. I love the bottle, smell, I love everything.
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Saint Louis, MO

This is one of my favorite fragrances! It is sensual and sweet at the same time! Being a parfum, it lasts a long time and I get many compliments on it! Just yummy!
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Bety F.
Bety F.

Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.

Join Now