Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#45 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (8)
Erin E.
Erin E.

This is without a doubt my favorite perfume ever. I got in for Christmas in 2008, and it's been a staple ever since. On spray will go a long way and lasts all day
Rim B.
Rim B.
Montreal, Qc

It's my fragrance since years and I love it more and more every day I love it especially in summer. And each time people ask me about the name of perfume I put.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

This scent is so glamorous! I wear it all the time when I go out because the scent lasts so long. It's not tookay heavy yet still light enough to wear everyday.
Viviana R.
Viviana R.

Love this perfume. It is so fresh. No need to respray throughout the day. This is my favorite perfume that own. It might be pricey but it is worth the money.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

I have been wearing this for years, and I love it! The only part that disappointed me was that they changed the formula, which changed the scent slightly.
Marcy P.
Marcy P.
N Ridgeville, OH

This is my signature scent. I love the way it smells, and how I feel when I wear it. I always get compliments on how I smell when I wear it. My favorite!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Norcross, GA

This smell is amazing I got it as a birthday gift . It came in a set of a mini perfume and a mini lotion god I loved it ! It's very youthful girly smell
Fatimah A.
Fatimah A.
Modesto, CA

I love this smell but the longevity just doesn't seem to last on me. I smell it and others can smell it on me but after two or three hours it's gone.
Meralis C.
Meralis C.

I love the scent of this perfume. Its classy and feminine and it last for hours. This is a great choice for those who like a sweet and flowery scent.
Bhavana M.
Bhavana M.

This one of my daily scents that I wear in the daytime. It's feminine and always flattering. It's work appropriate but will make people remember you.

Join Now