Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#45 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (8)
Nileida D.
Nileida D.

The aroma is unique, instantly you can feel more sophisticated and feminine. I reserved this perfume for special occasions but can be used easily on day to day because is pleasant and not too intense like another fragances.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC

Omg!!!!!!! I can't say enough good things about this perfume! It's my ultimate favorite. Like favorite of all time! It's the perfect light fruity floral scent. I will buy this for life!! I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Canonsburg, PA

This is MY FAVORITE perfume! It is rich and spicy but with a very subtle sweetness. One pump goes a long way and I get so many compliments on it! This has been "my scent" since I first tried it 2 years ago.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME

I tired a sample of this perfume, and I've fallen right in love it. I think I may have to go to Macy's and pick up some more. The bottle is so beautiful, and the scent is perfect and not to fruity or harsh.
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Newark, DE

Perfume lasts all day. I had a sample and purchased the full size because I fell in love with it. Definitely will repurchase. It is a little pricey but worth it. I would recommend this. It's a mature scent.
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
Boston, MA

Oh my god this smells SO good it's the perfect smell for someone who doesn't like those super strong musky or spicy smells, but still wants to smell mature as opposed to one of those super sweet perfumes.
Anugrah M.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA

I absolutely love this perfume, it's fresh and smells clean with a slight floral scent. The smell is not overpowering at all. However, it does not last all day. I love the bottle design. Very elegant.
Reika B.
Reika B.

This scent is magnificent! It's so perfect for summer. It's fragrant and feminine and clean! It stays on long and doesn't require touch ups. It's so beautiful! Makes you feel like a woman
Juli I.
Juli I.

It has an amazing light smell to it. Great for everyday use or and formal event. All the ladies in my family use this scent and absouletely love the smell. It's light and long lasting.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Stow, OH

This is my favorite perfume!! It last all day with just a small amount and it is not at all overpowering. It works perfectly with my body chemisty, and I will forever buy this scent!

Join Now