Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#71 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Newark, DE

Perfume lasts all day. I had a sample and purchased the full size because I fell in love with it. Definitely will repurchase. It is a little pricey but worth it. I would recommend this. It's a mature scent.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

I'm a Dior perfume addict. Love this one too! Bottle again is beautiful and the scent lasts all day. This is a stronger scent and I don't find the need to reapply through out my day. Excellent wear time !
Anugrah M.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA

I absolutely love this perfume, it's fresh and smells clean with a slight floral scent. The smell is not overpowering at all. However, it does not last all day. I love the bottle design. Very elegant.
Reika B.
Reika B.

This scent is magnificent! It's so perfect for summer. It's fragrant and feminine and clean! It stays on long and doesn't require touch ups. It's so beautiful! Makes you feel like a woman
Juli I.
Juli I.

It has an amazing light smell to it. Great for everyday use or and formal event. All the ladies in my family use this scent and absouletely love the smell. It's light and long lasting.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

As someone that is sensitive to strong perfumes, this is my all time favorite. It smells amazing and the bottle is beautiful. I get compliments all the time when I wear this perfume!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Stow, OH

This is my favorite perfume!! It last all day with just a small amount and it is not at all overpowering. It works perfectly with my body chemisty, and I will forever buy this scent!
Montserrat G.
Montserrat G.
León, Guanajuato, México

My all-Time Favorite perfume! It's MY scent, because Ive worn it for years and years now.  Its girly but yet sophisticated and chic; long lasting and the bottle is just adorable.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Grayson, KY

I love the smell of this . its sweet but not too sweet and it last all day. I but multiple bottles and give it to the women in my family for gifts and they love it as well .
Gemma H.
Gemma H.

Loved this scent, when I got it as a gift years ago. Had a youthful, though not juvenile, scent. One of the very few fragrances I've ever owned that I used to the last drop.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?

Join Now