Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#46 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (10)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Toronto

Love the smell! It's light and ladylike, it makes me feel like a New York socialite when I wear it. A hint of florals without being too overpowering. It also lasts quite a while, I find I don't often have to reapply. The bottle is also very pretty :)
Millie P.
Millie P.

This is the most wonderful perfume ever. It's suitable for every occasion, going to lunch, a party and I would 100% wear this for my wedding. It's clean smelling, slightly floral but so soft and delicate. Absolutely love it, wouldn't change a thing.
Myschel B.
Myschel B.
Buffalo, NY

I have both version of this perfume. The original and the reformulated. I love the original soooo much more. The strawberry fragrance is more noticeable but the new version is still just as good. Great for everyday wear. Very classic, light and airy
Katie R.
Katie R.

Wearing this fragrance today and I think it smells lovely. Smells very similar to the Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel, though there is a small hint of something different that I just can't quite place yet. Very expensive though. Adorable packaging!
Allie R.
Allie R.
Wake Forest, NC

One of my favorite perfumes EVER!!! Amazing smell, a little pricey but the bottle lasts forever!! The scent also stays on for a while. I first tested this at Sephora and had to buy it! I love the smell, clean, fresh, feminine and a little woodsy.
Constance D.
Constance D.

Smells great. Really feminine perfume, with hints of sugar and flowers. Not for you if you like of strong and woody smells. The bottle is cute but again really feminine. I usually tend to choose more bold perfumes but this one was given to me.
Kaif K.
Kaif K.
Bloomfld Hls, MI

This fragrance has three distinct note stages. Bergamot, patchouli, and hint of citrus all combine to give it its luxurious scent. It is quite pricey. 5oz is around $130-$155. I am a repeat user and will definitely recommend it to others.
Celia A.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca

I love this perfume it smells so delicious and last all day long and get good compliments from people. I got it as a gift for Christmas at Macys. Its the first time I gotten it and plan on getting it again. Yes definantly recommended
Lara S.
Lara S.
Logan, WV

This has been my favorite perfume for years. The scent is very feminine and sweet. I love this scent because I can put it on in the morning and I can still smell it at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Monica O.
Monica O.
Sacramento, CA

I love the scent of this perfume. Whenever I wear it everyone always asks me what I am wearing. I bought this at Macy's and I would purchase it again once I run out. It lasts all day and is not too potent. I would recommend it.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Bety F.
Bety F.

Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.

Join Now