BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #27 in Fragrance for Her

Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant. see more...

Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Atlanta, GA
I love this scent for everyday in fall. Wears a long time and turns into a nicer scent then longer you wear it. The bottle feels to girly and luxe and worth the money.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Miami, Florida
This is one of my favorite fragances, I´ve being using it for 3 or 4 years. It smells like rich girl. The price is good.. I love the bottle, smell, I love everything.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Love the scent and the after scent is beautiful as well. Wished they'd bring back the original miss door Cherie because that was everyone's favorite! So beautiful.
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my favorite fragrances! It is sensual and sweet at the same time! Being a parfum, it lasts a long time and I get many compliments on it! Just yummy!
Erin E.
Erin E.
This is without a doubt my favorite perfume ever. I got in for Christmas in 2008, and it's been a staple ever since. On spray will go a long way and lasts all day
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
This scent is so glamorous! I wear it all the time when I go out because the scent lasts so long. It's not tookay heavy yet still light enough to wear everyday.
Viviana R.
Viviana R.
Love this perfume. It is so fresh. No need to respray throughout the day. This is my favorite perfume that own. It might be pricey but it is worth the money.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Portland, ME
I have been wearing this for years, and I love it! The only part that disappointed me was that they changed the formula, which changed the scent slightly.
Marcy P.
Marcy P.
N Ridgeville, OH
This is my signature scent. I love the way it smells, and how I feel when I wear it. I always get compliments on how I smell when I wear it. My favorite!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Norcross, GA
This smell is amazing I got it as a birthday gift . It came in a set of a mini perfume and a mini lotion god I loved it ! It's very youthful girly smell
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Toronto, ON
Toronto, ON
My favourite perfume is Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum what's yours?
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.
The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.