Add a Photo

#62 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Juli I.
Juli I.

It has an amazing light smell to it. Great for everyday use or and formal event. All the ladies in my family use this scent and absouletely love the smell. It's light and long lasting.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA

As someone that is sensitive to strong perfumes, this is my all time favorite. It smells amazing and the bottle is beautiful. I get compliments all the time when I wear this perfume!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Stow, OH

This is my favorite perfume!! It last all day with just a small amount and it is not at all overpowering. It works perfectly with my body chemisty, and I will forever buy this scent!
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Grayson, KY

I love the smell of this . its sweet but not too sweet and it last all day. I but multiple bottles and give it to the women in my family for gifts and they love it as well .
Gemma H.
Gemma H.

Loved this scent, when I got it as a gift years ago. Had a youthful, though not juvenile, scent. One of the very few fragrances I've ever owned that I used to the last drop.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Milledgeville, GA

I love this perfume! It's playful and sweet without being too sweet. I got it at Macy's for my 15th birthday and it's lasted me for years. I'm 20 now and I still wear it!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Tucker, GA

I love this scent for everyday in fall. Wears a long time and turns into a nicer scent then longer you wear it. The bottle feels to girly and luxe and worth the money.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Miami, Florida

This is one of my favorite fragances, I´ve being using it for 3 or 4 years. It smells like rich girl. The price is good.. I love the bottle, smell, I love everything.
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Saint Louis, MO

This is one of my favorite fragrances! It is sensual and sweet at the same time! Being a parfum, it lasts a long time and I get many compliments on it! Just yummy!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

Love the scent and the after scent is beautiful as well. Wished they'd bring back the original miss door Cherie because that was everyone's favorite! So beautiful.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?

Join Now