Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#62 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Allie R.
Allie R.
Wake Forest, NC

One of my favorite perfumes EVER!!! Amazing smell, a little pricey but the bottle lasts forever!! The scent also stays on for a while. I first tested this at Sephora and had to buy it! I love the smell, clean, fresh, feminine and a little woodsy.
Celia A.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca

I love this perfume it smells so delicious and last all day long and get good compliments from people. I got it as a gift for Christmas at Macys. Its the first time I gotten it and plan on getting it again. Yes definantly recommended
Jamie A.
Jamie A.

I got this little tester in a Sephora order, and was really surprised and I love it! The sound wasn't overpowering, was really feminine and floral like. I will definitely look into purchasing the full-size, one ran out very quickly!
Monica O.
Monica O.
Sacramento, CA

I love the scent of this perfume. Whenever I wear it everyone always asks me what I am wearing. I bought this at Macy's and I would purchase it again once I run out. It lasts all day and is not too potent. I would recommend it.
Nileida D.
Nileida D.

The aroma is unique, instantly you can feel more sophisticated and feminine. I reserved this perfume for special occasions but can be used easily on day to day because is pleasant and not too intense like another fragances.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC

Omg!!!!!!! I can't say enough good things about this perfume! It's my ultimate favorite. Like favorite of all time! It's the perfect light fruity floral scent. I will buy this for life!! I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Newark, DE

Perfume lasts all day. I had a sample and purchased the full size because I fell in love with it. Definitely will repurchase. It is a little pricey but worth it. I would recommend this. It's a mature scent.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

I'm a Dior perfume addict. Love this one too! Bottle again is beautiful and the scent lasts all day. This is a stronger scent and I don't find the need to reapply through out my day. Excellent wear time !
Anugrah M.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA

I absolutely love this perfume, it's fresh and smells clean with a slight floral scent. The smell is not overpowering at all. However, it does not last all day. I love the bottle design. Very elegant.
Reika B.
Reika B.

This scent is magnificent! It's so perfect for summer. It's fragrant and feminine and clean! It stays on long and doesn't require touch ups. It's so beautiful! Makes you feel like a woman
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?

Join Now