Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bree F.Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Montserrat G.Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Linda E.See all 14 photos

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #20 in Fragrance for Her

Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant. see more...

Photos (14)
Buy on Sephora
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
Omg!!!!!!! I can't say enough good things about this perfume! It's my ultimate favorite. Like favorite of all time! It's the perfect light fruity floral scent. I will buy this for life!! I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Deborah J.
Deborah J.
Newark, DE
Perfume lasts all day. I had a sample and purchased the full size because I fell in love with it. Definitely will repurchase. It is a little pricey but worth it. I would recommend this. It's a mature scent.
Anugrah M.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
I absolutely love this perfume, it's fresh and smells clean with a slight floral scent. The smell is not overpowering at all. However, it does not last all day. I love the bottle design. Very elegant.
Reika B.
Reika B.
This scent is magnificent! It's so perfect for summer. It's fragrant and feminine and clean! It stays on long and doesn't require touch ups. It's so beautiful! Makes you feel like a woman
Juli I.
Juli I.
It has an amazing light smell to it. Great for everyday use or and formal event. All the ladies in my family use this scent and absouletely love the smell. It's light and long lasting.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Stow, OH
This is my favorite perfume!! It last all day with just a small amount and it is not at all overpowering. It works perfectly with my body chemisty, and I will forever buy this scent!
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA
As someone that is sensitive to strong perfumes, this is my all time favorite. It smells amazing and the bottle is beautiful. I get compliments all the time when I wear this perfume!
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Grayson, KY
I love the smell of this . its sweet but not too sweet and it last all day. I but multiple bottles and give it to the women in my family for gifts and they love it as well .
Gemma H.
Gemma H.
Loved this scent, when I got it as a gift years ago. Had a youthful, though not juvenile, scent. One of the very few fragrances I've ever owned that I used to the last drop.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love this perfume! It's playful and sweet without being too sweet. I got it at Macy's for my 15th birthday and it's lasted me for years. I'm 20 now and I still wear it!
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.
The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.
Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?