BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #33 in Fragrance for Her

Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant. see more...

• Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?3 Answers
  • The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it....1 Answers
  • miss dior or coco mademoiselle ? Christian Dior Miss Dior EDT Spra...2 Answers
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA
I love this perfume. I always get compliments on it and it smells amazing. It is very airy and light but still a memorable and fun scent. I like that its not over bearing but still has a fresh floral smell to it. I have used this product for years and will continue to use it.
ZJ P.
ZJ P.
Ocoee, FL
THIS IS SOOOOO DELICIOUS SMELLING... SO CLEAN AND GIRLY! MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE IT. IT IS MY GO TO FROM NOW ON. DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE TAG. SAME PRICE EVERYWHERE I BOUGHT MINE AT SEPHORA... AND HOW CUTE IS THAT BOTTLE? VERY NICE PRODUCT DEFINITELY A FAVORITE.
Talytha A.
Talytha A.
South Orange, NJ
I Love! I Love! The best perfume in my opinion. He is good anytime. I bought it for the first time last year and use it ever since. I'm already on the second bottle. The packaging is very beautiful, but sometimes it is boring to open. Otherwise this is perfect!
Lorrin M.
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love the sweet sensual smell that lingers. The bottle is very classic and looks beautiful on my vanity. The fragrance is long lasting, and I really trust the brand. I would repurchase for sure. My only qualm is the price.
Isadora M.
Isadora M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love everything about this parfum, the package is so chic, the scent is so unique! It's the perfect balance of sweet and floral scent. Wherever I go I get compliments, my boyfriend loves it and it lasts so long on my skin. It's pricey but worth every penny.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
I love this perfume. It has a very feminine scent and stays on you all day. I bought this fragrance at Nordstrom and found that the price was similar to other high end brands. Something that sets it apart from alternatives is how long the scent lasts.
Allie R.
Allie R.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite perfumes EVER!!! Amazing smell, a little pricey but the bottle lasts forever!! The scent also stays on for a while. I first tested this at Sephora and had to buy it! I love the smell, clean, fresh, feminine and a little woodsy.
Celia A.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this perfume it smells so delicious and last all day long and get good compliments from people. I got it as a gift for Christmas at Macys. Its the first time I gotten it and plan on getting it again. Yes definantly recommended
Monica O.
Monica O.
Sacramento, CA
I love the scent of this perfume. Whenever I wear it everyone always asks me what I am wearing. I bought this at Macy's and I would purchase it again once I run out. It lasts all day and is not too potent. I would recommend it.
Nileida D.
Nileida D.
The aroma is unique, instantly you can feel more sophisticated and feminine. I reserved this perfume for special occasions but can be used easily on day to day because is pleasant and not too intense like another fragances.
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Alanah P.
Alanah P.
Toronto, ON
Juwana A.
Juwana A.
The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.
Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?