Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#46 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (9)
Judy L.
Judy L.
Arcadia

It got a really strong personality to it. I always felt like this smell like honey I don't know why. Not sure if the formula does actually have honey to it or not. This perfume is really classic and elegant I started to use this in my 20s but until now in my 30s. But it does smell strong to others so is not for everyone. Is a sense I think u either hate it or love it.
Niki D.
Niki D.
Holyoke, MA

I love this perfume! it has a light scent and goes well with my pheromones. It is very pricey but worth it, and should last me about 2 years. The scent has a flower/vanilla scent and i would wear this in the summer or spring and it is a very god spray and a must have for all the ladies out there because my man goes wild when he hugs me ..heheh
Macy U.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY

This is my all time favorite perfume. I have been using this since i was 13 years old and i still use it 7 years later. Its' the only "girly" scent i like. It's not overpowering but it lasts for about 5 hours which is great! The bottle is really pretty as well. And the bottle will last about 6 months if you wear it everyday!
Farhana A.
Farhana A.

I am a perfume hoarder and I must say this has to be one of my favourite smells. I have to buy 100 ML only because I use it so often it makes no sense to buy small one. I love the sweet flowery smell of this perfume I have repurchased this perfume over 6 to 7 times. this perfume will always be a part of my collection
Farishta S.
Farishta S.
Calgary

I absolutely love miss Dior perfume! It smells amazing! It is definitely different than all of the other scents. I'm on my third miss dior perfume bottle! It is definitely a very mature scent and it is very long lasting. Yes I have recommended this perfume to many people..my mom wears and many other close friends.
Sadie V.
Sadie V.
Brockton, MA

Normally, I am most attracted to musky, darker scents but Miss Dior is hands down a beautiful fragrance that I can get behind for day or night. There's something elegant about the floral notes, the soft bottom notes and even the expensive feeling bottle design. Looks great on your vanity and smells great on.
This scent reminds me of the smell of honey. It is a very sweet smelling perfume without being too overpowering. I always get compliments on it. I bought it at Sephora in a mini bottle. The design is cute, but I do wish it had a spray in the mini size. Still 5 stars for the quality of perfume.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.

LOVE this perfume! Its floral, sophisticated, classy and girly. A perfect scent for the spring, summer, fall and winter. My only problem with this is that it doesn't last as long as I would like it too. For how pricey it is, I'd expect it to last forever but it doesn't without lots of sprays.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Dallas, TX

I have been using this perfume for a year now and this is one of my favorites! it has a really nice, floral and sweet scent, that will last you all day. The package is so cute! You can wear it for any occasions as it isn't very strong. Would definitely recommend to start off 2017!!
Kali P.
Kali P.
Stockton, CA

My signature scent! Miss Dior is fresh and pretty, like a subtle combination of candy and flowers. Good year-round. It fits my midcentury vintage lifestyle! Beautiful bottle makes for lovely display. Various spinoff Miss Dior scents are lovely too, but the original is my favorite!
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Bety F.
Bety F.

Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.

Join Now