Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#71 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Farishta S.
Farishta S.
Calgary

I absolutely love miss Dior perfume! It smells amazing! It is definitely different than all of the other scents. I'm on my third miss dior perfume bottle! It is definitely a very mature scent and it is very long lasting. Yes I have recommended this perfume to many people..my mom wears and many other close friends.
Sadie V.
Sadie V.
Brockton, MA

Normally, I am most attracted to musky, darker scents but Miss Dior is hands down a beautiful fragrance that I can get behind for day or night. There's something elegant about the floral notes, the soft bottom notes and even the expensive feeling bottle design. Looks great on your vanity and smells great on.
Kali P.
Kali P.
Stockton, CA

My signature scent! Miss Dior is fresh and pretty, like a subtle combination of candy and flowers. Good year-round. It fits my midcentury vintage lifestyle! Beautiful bottle makes for lovely display. Various spinoff Miss Dior scents are lovely too, but the original is my favorite!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA

I love this perfume. I always get compliments on it and it smells amazing. It is very airy and light but still a memorable and fun scent. I like that its not over bearing but still has a fresh floral smell to it. I have used this product for years and will continue to use it.
Alix W.
Alix W.

I had my eye on this fragrance for a very long time and I finally purchased it and I love it!
I believe that buying eau de parfums are a great value for money and it lasts on my all day.
The packaging is also so beautiful that it looks perfect on your dressing table !
ZJ P.
ZJ P.
Ocoee, FL

THIS IS SOOOOO DELICIOUS SMELLING... SO CLEAN AND GIRLY! MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE IT. IT IS MY GO TO FROM NOW ON. DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE TAG. SAME PRICE EVERYWHERE I BOUGHT MINE AT SEPHORA... AND HOW CUTE IS THAT BOTTLE? VERY NICE PRODUCT DEFINITELY A FAVORITE.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.

I am in love with everything about this perfume. It is the perfect feminine smell that would smell great on any woman. I continue to purchase this perfume even though I have a few other favorites. It is just so classic and timeless. I would highly recommend it.
Talytha A.
Talytha A.
South Orange, NJ

I Love! I Love! The best perfume in my opinion. He is good anytime. I bought it for the first time last year and use it ever since. I'm already on the second bottle. The packaging is very beautiful, but sometimes it is boring to open. Otherwise this is perfect!
Lorrin M.
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love the sweet sensual smell that lingers. The bottle is very classic and looks beautiful on my vanity. The fragrance is long lasting, and I really trust the brand. I would repurchase for sure. My only qualm is the price.
Isadora M.
Isadora M.
Bridgeport, CT

I love everything about this parfum, the package is so chic, the scent is so unique! It's the perfect balance of sweet and floral scent. Wherever I go I get compliments, my boyfriend loves it and it lasts so long on my skin. It's pricey but worth every penny.
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?

Join Now