Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#45 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (6)
Farhana A.
Farhana A.

I am a perfume hoarder and I must say this has to be one of my favourite smells. I have to buy 100 ML only because I use it so often it makes no sense to buy small one. I love the sweet flowery smell of this perfume I have repurchased this perfume over 6 to 7 times. this perfume will always be a part of my collection
Sadie V.
Sadie V.
Brockton, MA

Normally, I am most attracted to musky, darker scents but Miss Dior is hands down a beautiful fragrance that I can get behind for day or night. There's something elegant about the floral notes, the soft bottom notes and even the expensive feeling bottle design. Looks great on your vanity and smells great on.
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.

LOVE this perfume! Its floral, sophisticated, classy and girly. A perfect scent for the spring, summer, fall and winter. My only problem with this is that it doesn't last as long as I would like it too. For how pricey it is, I'd expect it to last forever but it doesn't without lots of sprays.
Kali P.
Kali P.
Stockton, CA

My signature scent! Miss Dior is fresh and pretty, like a subtle combination of candy and flowers. Good year-round. It fits my midcentury vintage lifestyle! Beautiful bottle makes for lovely display. Various spinoff Miss Dior scents are lovely too, but the original is my favorite!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Moscow, PA

Light, bright and fresh floral scent. This fragrance took my mind to imagry of walking down a cobblestone street in Paris lined with floral vendors on a sunny spring day. It is very peaceful and fills you with youthful optimism. This is my " I can't wait for spring!" Go to scent!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA

I love this perfume. I always get compliments on it and it smells amazing. It is very airy and light but still a memorable and fun scent. I like that its not over bearing but still has a fresh floral smell to it. I have used this product for years and will continue to use it.
Aura L.
Aura L.
cali, colombia

I really love this parfum .
I recently purchased a bottle of Miss Dior Cherie and I absolutely love it. It's subtle, flirty, elegant and has a hint of floral but it's not over the top. I am a firm believer that a good fragrance is a necessary part of a woman's ensemble.
Alix W.
Alix W.

I had my eye on this fragrance for a very long time and I finally purchased it and I love it!
I believe that buying eau de parfums are a great value for money and it lasts on my all day.
The packaging is also so beautiful that it looks perfect on your dressing table !
ZJ P.
ZJ P.
Ocoee, FL

THIS IS SOOOOO DELICIOUS SMELLING... SO CLEAN AND GIRLY! MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE IT. IT IS MY GO TO FROM NOW ON. DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE TAG. SAME PRICE EVERYWHERE I BOUGHT MINE AT SEPHORA... AND HOW CUTE IS THAT BOTTLE? VERY NICE PRODUCT DEFINITELY A FAVORITE.
Lorrin M.
Lorrin M.
Reston, VA

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love the sweet sensual smell that lingers. The bottle is very classic and looks beautiful on my vanity. The fragrance is long lasting, and I really trust the brand. I would repurchase for sure. My only qualm is the price.

Join Now