Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#45 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (6)
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL

This is a nice sweet, floral perfume in the day and evolves to a spicier chypre but the time you hit afternoon. I really like that it's soothing and not too loud. Everything a perfume should be. I've heard criticisms that this is "old lady" smelling, but that's not the case. Young people today are just too enamored with syrup-y, sweet celebrity scents. This is a classic scent that can be worn by a woman of any age and features the nicest, luxurious notes. I get several hours of moderate sillage which drops to a skin scent by 4-5 hours. At this point, the floral top notes begin to fade away leaving a beautiful jasmine, patchouli, woods scent. I don't have Miss Cherie or La Parfum, but I really like this one and hope to try others in the future.
Michal S.
Michal S.
Winnipeg, MB

Hands down one of my top 5 FAVOURITE perfumes of ALL. TIME. This perfume encapsulates sensuality in this perfectly delicate little bottle. It is a sexy, musky and warm scent that just makes you feel like a vixen. I love love LOVE it. I've completely run out but I'm hoping to purchase some again in the near future. It was my signature scent for years. You think it smells good on the paper swatches but then you put it on and absolute magic happens. Everybody I hugged commented on how amazing I smelt. Men (and women!) seriously swoon over this scent. It may actually be my top 3 of all time...
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Addison, TX

Yes. One of my favorites! This is such a beautiful scent. It lasts all day but isn't super strong to where people are bothered by it. I have been using Vaseline before I spray it and that intensifies the scent. I work in a professional environment and one of my co workers is allergic to most scents. She has never complained when I wear this one. The scent is very "lady like". It's hard to describe the notes but sophisticated comes to mind. I would highly recommend to have this in your rotation.
krystal p.
krystal p.
E Stroudsburg, PA

My all time favorite perfume all becme so from the scent of my mom as she left for work. I sprayed Miss Dior on myself before I headed of the class and ever since I used it as my own (she didn't like that all to much). I received my first bottle as a christmas gift and I used it every day. The only con is its price. The scent lasts all day. It smells girlie but not too fruity, it is almost like girlie meets a clean classy scent.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA

This is my all time favorite perfume! It's so light, clean, and feminine. I adore it! I like how you don't need to use too much to get a beautiful scent that sticks around all day. And can we just talk about the packaging? It is so cute! This is my go to perfume. I keep it front and center on my vanity. I thought that it smelled so good that I even purchased the Miss Dior scented hair perfume to go with it!
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Albany, GA

This is my signature scent and has been for a few years, even after the scent was altered a bit from the previous "Miss Dior Cherie" formulation (had a caramel popcorn note that was removed, according to a CD product specialist). It's perfect year round, wears all day until you shower it off. Beautiful scent that wears slightly differently on each person. Will continue to wear this for years to come.
Seulgi K.
Seulgi K.
Las Vegas, NV

A subtle spritz can last me a whole day, and then some. Typically, I spray my wrists and the sides of my neck but will also give my clothing a bit this liquid as well. It has a great lasting power. This parfum can lean on the pricier side but it is well worth it. I enjoy the hints of a jasmine floral aroma undercut by a soft citrus. It has a very clean and fresh scent.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

As a fan of the Miss Dior line, I have to say - this perfume is a hit. It is extremely long lasting on me. The scent is very strong, and not one I tend to reach for every day. I find myself using this when I need a confidence boost. I would recommend trying this out in store and then walking around for a few hours to allow the fragrance time to interact with your body.
Judy L.
Judy L.
Arcadia

It got a really strong personality to it. I always felt like this smell like honey I don't know why. Not sure if the formula does actually have honey to it or not. This perfume is really classic and elegant I started to use this in my 20s but until now in my 30s. But it does smell strong to others so is not for everyone. Is a sense I think u either hate it or love it.
Macy U.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY

This is my all time favorite perfume. I have been using this since i was 13 years old and i still use it 7 years later. Its' the only "girly" scent i like. It's not overpowering but it lasts for about 5 hours which is great! The bottle is really pretty as well. And the bottle will last about 6 months if you wear it everyday!

Join Now