BY DIOR #32 in Fragrance for Her

The new Miss Dior Eau de Parfum reveals the femininity of a sensual floral. Its heart is a floral declaration that combines the beauty of Grasse rose with the boldness of Damascus rose, both wrapped in a ribbon of fresh Calabrian bergamot. This handcrafted creation is woven with rosewood from French Guiana and pink pepper from Réunion Island for heightened character. A Miss Dior that will leave you lovestruck.

• Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?5 Answers
  • What do you love about this scent? 4 Answers
  • Es durable su olor o se va rápidamente? 5 Answers
Gillian V.
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
This scent is part of my collection since a few months. I got this as a gift from my boyfriend. I do like the scent, but it's a bit too 'oriental' smelling for my taste. I usually don't gravitate toward those kind of scents. However, it does last ages on my skin. This is the longest lasting perfume in my rather large fragrance collection. Would definitaly recommend in the case you like warm orientals.
Meaghan-Marie L.
Got this as a gift.
I use this absolutely every single day, and I just hit the halfway mark of the bottle. (I’ll have had it a year this may)
It seems to work well with my body chemistry and I always get asked what scent I’m wearing
I will definitely repurchase this (or nudge my bf to get it as a gift)
Armida L.
Miss Dior hits me with a burst of citrus, roses, and white florals up-front, then dries down to a pleasant sweetness balanced with patchouli and pink pepper. It's an exquisitely feminine fragrance, and (bonus!) my husband says he likes it. I predict that Miss Dior will be entering my regular rotation.
Jessica B.
Like many others, Miss Dior was my signature scent for years. I recently ran out of my last bottle and purchased this reformulation hoping it would be similar enough to the original. It is not at all the same. Quite frankly, it reeks of musty floral notes and alcohol. Somehow this perfume manages to smell both cloyingly sweet, and stale. Who knew. The old Miss Dior was unique and classic. This reformulation smells average and cheap. I'm extremely disappointed, and at a loss as to why they would change such a popular fragrance. I am returning this perfume. If you're a fan of the original Miss Dior: I suggest you don’t waste your money on this.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
So I got this in my Sephora Play! box and I usually just hoard the perfume samples and can't figure out when to use them.  This stuff however is peak rose garden romantic aromatics.  I would not buy the full sized bottle because $75 is a lot on my budget.
Prisci C.
My all time favorite perfume. I’ve gone through 4 bottles of this stuff and I’m still in love with it. The scent is feminine, but different than all the floral scents out there. The smell lingers and lasts all day and leaves a little bit behind on the clothes you wear which is nice. The bottle is gorgeous and I think it’s worth every penny. I’ve purchased this with the atomizer as well and although nice and more luxe, it was hard to travel with. I recommend the spray version because it’s much more versatile.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
I love the smell of this perfume, it has a really light and sweet floral scent. The packaging is absolutely darling and very high end. It is pricey, with the full size being at $79 but it’s worth the buy for a high end scent that doesn’t smell cheap!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I sprayed this on myself once and fell in love with the scent. It smells very unique and makes me feel warm and fuzzy! This is a very floral scent so if you are looking for something on the floral side I would definitely give this perfume a go! It's very unique and classy!
Luisa a.
Sioux Falls , SD
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
This smells amazing. I absolutely love it and it has lasted a very long time. It is on the pricy side. If you haven’t tested this you could try it out at a store. I would recommend this to anyone. I think the smell last very long.
Aurora D.
Elizabeth, CO
This is hands down my favorite perfume! I have lusted after it for years but could never bring myself to buy it! Lucky for me my boyfriend bought it for me as a Christmas present! The smell of it is so beautiful and it transforms as you wear it and develops the longer you wear it! I save it for special occasions and cherish it! But be warned little goes a long way. I say it is worth every penny, as Elosie says Dior is divine!
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this more of a soft scent?
Tannya C.
Es durable su olor o se va rápidamente?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Does the scent last in the larger bottles or is it better to get a smaller bottle?
Katie S.
I love the Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum advert, anyone else?