Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
#54 in Fragrance for Her
Discover Miss Dior, the fragrance inspired by love and romance. Miss Dior is an audacious chypre with a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart. Sprinkled with fruity notes and underscored by the elegance of patchouli, this chic and daring fragrance is a new classic. In 1947, Christian Dior presented his first couture collection and became an immediate global success. Simultaneously he launched his first fragrance, Miss Dior Original. Since its introduction to the runway, Dior perfume has continued to be fashion's finishing touch, representing elegance, luxury, and spectacular creativity. Notes: Italian Mandarin Essence, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute, Indonesian Patchouli Essence. Style: Pure. Precious. Elegant.
Photos (13)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Addison, TX

Yes. One of my favorites! This is such a beautiful scent. It lasts all day but isn't super strong to where people are bothered by it. I have been using Vaseline before I spray it and that intensifies the scent. I work in a professional environment and one of my co workers is allergic to most scents. She has never complained when I wear this one. The scent is very "lady like". It's hard to describe the notes but sophisticated comes to mind. I would highly recommend to have this in your rotation.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.

I first smelled this as one of those magazine inserts and fell in love instantly. I have many Dior perfumes and they are so lovely. I've noticed this brand works really well with my skin as it lasts all day. This one is the same. Very lovely smell, beautiful bottle, and it lasts. I feel so pretty when wearing it. I like to try new perfumes but some are my favorites that I go back to time and time again and this will be one of them!
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA

This is my all time favorite perfume! It's so light, clean, and feminine. I adore it! I like how you don't need to use too much to get a beautiful scent that sticks around all day. And can we just talk about the packaging? It is so cute! This is my go to perfume. I keep it front and center on my vanity. I thought that it smelled so good that I even purchased the Miss Dior scented hair perfume to go with it!
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Albany, GA

This is my signature scent and has been for a few years, even after the scent was altered a bit from the previous "Miss Dior Cherie" formulation (had a caramel popcorn note that was removed, according to a CD product specialist). It's perfect year round, wears all day until you shower it off. Beautiful scent that wears slightly differently on each person. Will continue to wear this for years to come.
Getska M.
Getska M.

We can start by talking about the packaging....super delicate and worthy miss. If you are looking for a perfume to make your mark, Miss Dior is the there. This perfume is used both day and night. The fragance is striking and delicate, but without being cloying! Is super sophisticated and has great fixing, lasts all day. It is impossible not to fall in love. It's in my top 5!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

As a fan of the Miss Dior line, I have to say - this perfume is a hit. It is extremely long lasting on me. The scent is very strong, and not one I tend to reach for every day. I find myself using this when I need a confidence boost. I would recommend trying this out in store and then walking around for a few hours to allow the fragrance time to interact with your body.
Seulgi K.
Seulgi K.
Las Vegas, NV

A subtle spritz can last me a whole day, and then some. Typically, I spray my wrists and the sides of my neck but will also give my clothing a bit this liquid as well. It has a great lasting power. This parfum can lean on the pricier side but it is well worth it. I enjoy the hints of a jasmine floral aroma undercut by a soft citrus. It has a very clean and fresh scent.
Judy L.
Judy L.
Arcadia

It got a really strong personality to it. I always felt like this smell like honey I don't know why. Not sure if the formula does actually have honey to it or not. This perfume is really classic and elegant I started to use this in my 20s but until now in my 30s. But it does smell strong to others so is not for everyone. Is a sense I think u either hate it or love it.
Julia P.
Julia P.
San Francisco, CA

Hands down my favorite perfume of all times! It has that nice citrus and jasmine smell, a little fruity but not enough to give you a headache. It just smells so classy to me. A bit pricey but will of course last you a long time, I get complimented on it all the time and have had more than one stranger stop me to ask what perfume I was wearing.
Niki D.
Niki D.
Holyoke, MA

I love this perfume! it has a light scent and goes well with my pheromones. It is very pricey but worth it, and should last me about 2 years. The scent has a flower/vanilla scent and i would wear this in the summer or spring and it is a very god spray and a must have for all the ladies out there because my man goes wild when he hugs me ..heheh
Hunter C.
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL

What size of this perfume do you recommend buying?
Juwana A.
Juwana A.

The biggest bottle you can find. It's worth every milliliter of it. The perfume lasts you a very long time and smells really nice.
Bety F.
Bety F.

Quanto tempo essa fragrância fica no corpo?
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How strong is the smell? What does it smell like?