BY DIOR #14 in Perfume for Her

The new Miss Dior Eau de Parfum reveals the femininity of a sensual floral. Its heart is a floral declaration that combines the beauty of Grasse rose with the boldness of Damascus rose, both wrapped in a ribbon of fresh notes of Calabrian bergamot. This handcrafted creation is woven with rosewood from French Guiana and pink pepper from Reunion Island for heightened character. A Miss Dior that will leave you lovestruck.

• LIKE if you think this is the most beautiful perfume bott...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?5 Answers
  • What do you love about this scent? 4 Answers
Nicole D.
This is my “signature scent”. Actually, the original Miss Dior Cherie was. Sadly, it was renamed & formulated, becoming Miss Dior. I liked the new Miss Dior but it wasn’t as sweet & fun as Miss Dior Cherie. Miss Dior was re-formulated AGAIN just recently & I prefer this brand new version over the last. Still not as good as Cherie, lol. This perfume really lasts! I think it’s lasts better on me than other fragrance I’ve ever tried. & I’ve tried a lot! The new Miss Dior is still very girly. It’s a little less heavy than the old Miss Dior. There’s something really interesting about - can’t quite my finger on what it is! It’s gorgeous packaging & a quality product. Overall, I recommend, but I wish they wouldn’t have messed with a good thing & kept the OG Miss Dior Cherie 😭
VENICE N.
PHOENIX
I really love this perfume. The smell is very feminine, softly sweet, floral, fresh and especially last very long time. This is one of my favorite daily wear ever and I will keep buying it over and over. I am using the 2nd bottle and would definitely purchase it for my mom and my sister for this Christmas!  I get a lot of complement for using it at my cousin wedding. It is worthy to buy and would recommend buying the biggest size since it may be your daily use in any situation.
nomi m.
Great perfume! I am obsessed with perfumes and I was excited to get this one. The bottle is STUNNING and gives a luxurious feel. The scent is floral and I can’t get enough of it. I usually use it on special occasions. My only issue is that even though it’s quite a strong smell, it doesn’t last as long as I would like it too. Other than that, I would say this is a luxurious high end perfume that smells amazing and lives up to the Dior name. Would buy again!
Sushma S.
Anderson, IN
I’m so sad! This was seriously my all time, go to, signature fragrance. I used to get strangers coming up to me and complimenting my scent. This was probably 4 years ago. Since then, I feel like every time I buy it the scent is tweaked a little. It becomes less and less like the original that I remember. It smells cheap now, more powdery, and “fake”. Idk what happened but plEase please bring back the old formula!!!!
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this scent! Everytime I wear it out, I get a woman asking me "What are you wearing?" .. The first time i was asked that, I didnt remember I was wearing perfume so I was a bit confused. Now I get asked all the time and its always the same answer ... Miss Dior.. Give it a try..
Malorie R.
Let me Just Say this on of my Top Perfumes ! It is not worth is getting an alternative perfume for this scent. This was my second time using this product, The first time was when I sampled it in a magazine. The bottle is so cute and simple and I highly recommend this for the upcoming spring/summer season! Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
I got this as a sample, and as I wore it through the day I realized how nice the scent was. I get nauseous from some scents, but this one smells so nice from the beginning of the day until the end of the night. It’s definitely a sophisticated scent. I’ve never strayed away from Chanel fragrances until now, and I’m excited I’ve found something that can compare, though it is completely different. It’s a good summer scent. Not too musky, not too sweet. It’s a good in-between and I so enjoy it.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
I really love this perfume, I love light girly floral fragrances. But I find the original miss dior not to be as long lasting as the miss dior ab. blooming etc.. I find the scent only lasts 2-3 hours on me before I can't smell a trace of it at all anymore. I don't mind reapplying but at the price I was expecting a lot better.
Eren S.
Marshalltown, IA
I saw this on a Sephora display and sprayed it on a whim. I usually don’t like sweet smells but I fell in love with this. It’s perfect for everyday wear and for the office! It’s not overpowering and I get so many complements on it! The bottle is super cute and looks great on my vanity.
Hayley G.
Goodells
This perfume is the only scent that actually lasts all day, and it isn't too overwhelming either! I use one spritz in the morning of this perfume, and I am all set for the day! It's my all time favorite scent, and the bottle is gorgeous! Not too expensive for designer perfume, either!
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this more of a soft scent?
Tannya C.
Es durable su olor o se va rápidamente?
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Does the scent last in the larger bottles or is it better to get a smaller bottle?
Katie S.
I love the Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum advert, anyone else?

back