BY DIOR #36 in Perfume for Her

The new Miss Dior Eau de Parfum reveals the femininity of a sensual floral. Its heart is a floral declaration that combines the beauty of Grasse rose with the boldness of Damascus rose, both wrapped in a ribbon of fresh notes of Calabrian bergamot. This handcrafted creation is woven with rosewood from French Guiana and pink pepper from Reunion Island for heightened character. A Miss Dior that will leave you lovestruck.

• Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?5 Answers
  • What do you love about this scent? 4 Answers
  • Es durable su olor o se va rápidamente? 5 Answers
Gillian V.
Ashburn
This scent is part of my collection since a few months. I got this as a gift from my boyfriend. I do like the scent, but it's a bit too 'oriental' smelling for my taste. I usually don't gravitate toward those kind of scents. However, it does last ages on my skin. This is the longest lasting perfume in my rather large fragrance collection. Would definitaly recommend in the case you like warm orientals.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Love the new scent . I heard mixed reviews on the change to the scent but I love it. It’s subtle but it lasts all day. I get so many compliments on the scent as well. A little goes a long way which I appreciate for a high end perfume. I use everyday and got the perfume about 3 months ago for Xmas and barely made a dent in the bottle
Sushma S.
Anderson, IN
I’m so sad! This was seriously my all time, go to, signature fragrance. I used to get strangers coming up to me and complimenting my scent. This was probably 4 years ago. Since then, I feel like every time I buy it the scent is tweaked a little. It becomes less and less like the original that I remember. It smells cheap now, more powdery, and “fake”. Idk what happened but plEase please bring back the old formula!!!!
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
I loved this fragrance so much. It stay on so well throughout the day. My husband got it for my birthday. Unfortunately, I couldn't wear it around him because he was so allergic too it! I ended up giving it to my mom and she loves it so much. Its her favorite fragrance right now!
Malorie R.
Let me Just Say this on of my Top Perfumes ! It is not worth is getting an alternative perfume for this scent. This was my second time using this product, The first time was when I sampled it in a magazine. The bottle is so cute and simple and I highly recommend this for the upcoming spring/summer season! Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
I really love this perfume, I love light girly floral fragrances. But I find the original miss dior not to be as long lasting as the miss dior ab. blooming etc.. I find the scent only lasts 2-3 hours on me before I can't smell a trace of it at all anymore. I don't mind reapplying but at the price I was expecting a lot better.
Meaghan-Marie L.
Got this as a gift.
I use this absolutely every single day, and I just hit the halfway mark of the bottle. (I’ll have had it a year this may)
It seems to work well with my body chemistry and I always get asked what scent I’m wearing
I will definitely repurchase this (or nudge my bf to get it as a gift)
Eren S.
Marshalltown , IA
I saw this on a Sephora display and sprayed it on a whim. I usually don’t like sweet smells but I fell in love with this. It’s perfect for everyday wear and for the office! It’s not overpowering and I get so many complements on it! The bottle is super cute and looks great on my vanity.
melodie c.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this perfume from my DaD who I think just picked it kinda blindly but he could not have been more spot on! For me it’s perfect cause it’s not too strong BUT stays on all day. I feel like it’s feminine and fresh but will not give a headache to everyone around you ! Perfect gift!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
So I got this in my Sephora Play! box and I usually just hoard the perfume samples and can't figure out when to use them.  This stuff however is peak rose garden romantic aromatics.  I would not buy the full sized bottle because $75 is a lot on my budget.
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this more of a soft scent?
Tannya C.
Es durable su olor o se va rápidamente?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Does the scent last in the larger bottles or is it better to get a smaller bottle?
Katie S.
I love the Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum advert, anyone else?