BY DIOR

The new Miss Dior Eau de Parfum reveals the femininity of a sensual floral. Its heart is a floral declaration that combines the beauty of Grasse rose with the boldness of Damascus rose, both wrapped in a ribbon of fresh notes of Calabrian bergamot. This handcrafted creation is woven with rosewood from French Guiana and pink pepper from Reunion Island for heightened character. A Miss Dior that will leave you lovestruck.

• LIKE if you think this is the most beautiful perfume bott...1 Answers
  • What do you love about this scent? 6 Answers
  • Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?5 Answers
Audrey N.
St Louis Park, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s an ok scent. I kind of feel like an older woman when I wear this so I’m not a huge fan... like if I were in my fifties if that makes sense. It’s not really my thing, almost too peppery or musky or both? Some days I dig it tho, so that’s why I give it three stars. It’s a hit one day and a miss another... long story short, would I buy it again, no.
Catherine b.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This smell is so soft yet powerful and it stays on for days I love the fact that it smells so good it cost a lil but more then bath and body works but I don’t mind I spray just two sprays and it stays all day and it works with your body chemistry to set off a unforgettable fragrance
Cassandra W.
This is a very youthful, fresh, and sweet scent, though not annoyingly so. It may seem a little strong when you first spritz it on, but it fades into a subtle freshness pretty quickly after application. It always reminds me of when i was younger, and I like it for that reason.
Neny O.
Olympia, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my mom's a favorite perfume she uses the every single day it's sweet romantic perfect I think it would be a little too sweet for certain people but it's just the perfect everyday perfume for women that like sweet cuz it's not too strong or too extremely sexual
Nicole D.
This is my “signature scent”. Actually, the original Miss Dior Cherie was. Sadly, it was renamed & formulated, becoming Miss Dior. I liked the new Miss Dior but it wasn’t as sweet & fun as Miss Dior Cherie. Miss Dior was re-formulated AGAIN just recently & I prefer this brand new version over the last. Still not as good as Cherie, lol. This perfume really lasts! I think it’s lasts better on me than other fragrance I’ve ever tried. & I’ve tried a lot! The new Miss Dior is still very girly. It’s a little less heavy than the old Miss Dior. There’s something really interesting about - can’t quite my finger on what it is! It’s gorgeous packaging & a quality product. Overall, I recommend, but I wish they wouldn’t have messed with a good thing & kept the OG Miss Dior Cherie 😭
Jacklyn G.
I have also been using this product for years along with vintage miss dior cherie..this is a wonderful musky rose and patchouli fragrance with citrus added..it has like this champagne like feel to it..its bright and professional and classy
Kristen E.
Phoenix
Spraying this on will instantly make you feel energized, happy and confident and as subtle the scent might be the beginning, when you move, feel the wind or just inhale deeply, you'll be able to smell this fragrance.
A B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Love this fresh feminine scent - great on almost everyone & this scent lasts 🤗 you can smell it on your pillow the next day - I think it is the process & EDP 💕💕💕💕 - highly recommend as a gift for yourself or another
Daniela p.
Sweetly intense, I love it. This is my signature scent, I appreciate how long-lasting it is so I don’t have to reapply as often as I used to with previous perfumes. Packaging is gorgeous, elegant and feminine too.
Julia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this one as a gift from my boyfriend and I loved it from the first smell! It is a very light, girly, flirty perfume which will set the right mood for the rest of the day. Definitely will buy again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What do you love about this scent?
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this more of a soft scent?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Tannya C.
Es durable su olor o se va rápidamente?
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Does the scent last in the larger bottles or is it better to get a smaller bottle?

Amazon