Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum

by Dior

This eau de parfum is a floral declaration of love. In the heart of the perfume, the fresh, sensual beauty of the Grasse Rose combines with the boldness of Damascus Rose. They are woven with Calabrian Bergamot, vivid Rosewood from French Guiana, and Pink Pepper from Réunion Island.

Como puedo conseguirlo?
HooW do you get samples ?
Start your review of Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum!
PORTER RANCH, CA
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
I'm not a fan of floral perfumes so I was surprised at how pleasant this one smelled. I got a mini size of thr Miss Dior Eau De Parfume when I purchased the dior foundation online. It's got a sweet, feminine but not over powering scent. I'd recommend this to girls and women of all ages. Usually I think floral scents are for the older crowd but I think this is for everyone. It's key notes are grasse rose, bergamot and rosewood. Dior Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
Oak Island, NC
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Rachel L.
Lovely floral fragrance perfect for going out with friends or for a special date,long lasting scent, it's a new classic.
Nixa, MO
1,578 reviews
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Macy's
I was so sad this perfume did not end up mixing well with my chemistry after leaving with the purchase at the store. It is a lot spicier than I am used to and heavier as well. I cannot give it away.
Smyrna, GA
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Aailyah F.
Purchased at: Scentbird
This product is good quality and stays for long. It is a bit strong but in a good way. It is definitely going to stay for hours. I used this for night outs. It is perfect because even if there is a few people around you they will definitely smell the scent. It had happened to me. This product makes me feel good, like sensual/intriguing. I love it. I totally recommend it if you’re looking for something like this! Also, Scentbird has this just for $14.99 to try.
Saint Louis, MO
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Lawanda F.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this fragrance worth the price last long , floral but grown & sexy the packaging is adorable 🥰
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Azelia K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Beautiful perfume. It’s more on the mature and gourmand floral side which is why I love Miss Dior. This is for the daring, confident, bold, sexy, independent and yet elegant woman. She’s a bit of a diva. She’s a boss. Shes a go getter. She’s boujie but she bought it herself and if she had a man, she’d want him to gift her with exquisite things too. She doesn’t need anyone, but she wants someone to share herself with. This is a woman who knows who she is and what she wants. Trust and believe, she gets what she wants. She doesn’t care about what people think. She’s confident in her own skin and makes her own decisions. She’s not easily swayed. Perfect fall, winter, and evening scent. #missdior #dior #beautiful #gourmand #luxury #fragrance #perfume
Madison Hts, MI
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Priscilla F.
My favorite perfume. It smells wonderful, every time I wear this perfume I get compliments. Incredible duration, the smell only leaves the skin after the shower.Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
One of my favorite BRANDS for makeup/perfumes and everything else. Miss Dior is really elegant with floral notes touches all the senses. It smells slightly different on everyone, i keep switching between the EDP & EDT depending on time of the day.

Its long lasting without being over bearing, got many compliments several times.

Midlothian, VA
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sabelle F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the kind of fragrance I want to keep as a secret for me and only me to enjoy - and the others around me, of course. I purchased this full size after smelling a sample in a magazine - that’s how amazing the scent is. It’s floral yet not too sweet: a bit daring yet playful. I wear this perfume to feel sexy and confident but also just to smell “good”, so this is perfect for dates, every day use, or very special occasions. Everytime I wear this I am asked what I am wearing or why I smell so good. I am so secretive that I will not tell whoever asks me - I say I’m not sure, but thank you - and it is tantalizing to men for sure. This parfum boosts my confidence, and every man I’ve seen while wearing it has gone crazy trying to figure out what or why I smell so good. I have used a lot of parfums, but this one is the first to have that effect, and it is quite addicting. This parfum is perfect in every way, and it is in a cute container to boot - I love the bow. It sits perfectly on my vanity. One or two spritz on wrists and behind ears can last you until the following day in my experience. I LOVE this parfum and highly recommend to any woman to try it, even women beyond their 20’s. It is mature, sexy, playful, sweet, light and intoxicating without being “too much”. Perfect. This is up there with Chánel NO 5 Eau De Parfum Spray, for Woman EDP 3.4 fl oz, 100 ml in being “a classic and timeless” fragrance. Just love love love.
Newark, NJ
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum uploaded by Dodi P.
I really love this parfume. I can use Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum every day. It has very good smell- sweet, floral. everyone around me love miss dior. I highly recommend you to try this product.

173 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shoreview, MN
il y a 2 mois
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum What do you think of this smell?
Katia T. il y a un mois
this is one of my favorites, it is a super elegant smell, I like it a little more to use it in winter season