• Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum SPRAY 150 ML
  • Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum SPRAY 30 ML
  • Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum SPRAY 50 ML

BY DIOR

The new Miss Dior Eau de Parfum reveals the femininity of a sensual floral. Its heart is a floral declaration that combines the beauty of Grasse rose with the boldness of Damascus rose, both wrapped in a ribbon of fresh notes of Calabrian bergamot. This handcrafted creation is woven with rosewood from French Guiana and pink pepper from Reunion Island for heightened character. A Miss Dior that will leave you lovestruck.

• LIKE if you think this is the most beautiful perfume bott...1 Answers
  • Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum ? Does the fragrance last long?2 Answers
  • What do you love about this scent? 6 Answers
Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum

Start your review of Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Monica h.
5200 Sun Valley ct
Purchased at: Macy's
I love my mrs. You're it's very soft smelling it's not strong at all I love the bottle that it comes in I have a travel-size bottle that goes with me everywhere it is very high-priced but it is very worth it you do not have to use a lot once Britt's goes a long way I have recommended it to others but it is now discontinued so I am very happy that I have the bottle that I have I do not use it all the time because I don't want to run out but I do love it and I would definitely and have recommended it to others
I have worn this for years. The fragrance has changed, so if you're looking for the old version, this isn't it. I returned the bottle I bought and the store was kind enough to let me open another box to see if it was the same and unfortunately, it was. It has a similar fragrance but is more "baby powderish" which I do not care for. I ended up exchanging it for Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, which is similar, in case you're looking for an alternative.
Lissette A.
Ill preface by stating that this review is for the re-formulated Miss Dior. Although it has huge shoes to fill, I have grown quite fond of this perfume. It is elegant, classy and comes in a  stunning bottle, (beautiful to have on your vanity). It is modern and will make you feel confident and sexy. Composed of floral and sweet notes, it is perfect for date night or any occasion in which you want to feel uplifted.
Chloe S.
statesville
This perfume was much more long lasting than I initially thought it would be. Most florals fade very quickly or they smell odd over time. This perfume settled in my skin very nicely it was pretty long lasting considering I could still smell it after my 7 hour shift from work. Great youthful and beautiful sent. Great for a date night! Smells very floral with a hint of fruitiness to it.
Carol G.
Watertown, MA
Dior is my favorite fragrance. I got for Christmas A long time ago, and I been using since then. It’s a little sweet and refreshing at the same time. The price is affordable and lasts forever. The smell makes me have memories.
abby r.
Loveland, CO
If you like that hippie, patchouli kind of scent with some tartness and Tang to it, this is for you. I didn't like it that well because after wearing it awhile, it mixed with my pheromones really badly making me stink as the day wore on!! I'm sure this reaction doesn't happen to everyone, so please keep that in mind but I just can't wear it, unfortunately.
Lydia G.
Toledo, OH
I love to use this perfume especially in the spring and summer time as it’s just very clean very fresh but definitely giving you the power of a luxury’s perfume that lasts all day. I would suggest only getting to perform inside of the toilet as there is a huge difference to me as the oils from the perfume tend to last a lot longer than the toilet
Melanie R.
This perfume has such a pleasant delicate scent. Also it stays throughout the whole day without any touch ups. It's one of the longest lasting fragrances i have tried. I think as with any good perfume us a little on the pricey side but it us such a great buy.
Ariana S.
Adelanto , CA
I so love The Dior Miss Dior perfume. Such a soft sweet elegant floral sent. Very classy. First time I’ve ever purchased a Dior perfume and won’t be my last. I got mine from Macy’s in came in a set with a small one to carry in purse for touch ups. Only negative in my book is scent doesn’t last as much.
Evelyn H.
Dallas, TX
My all time favorite Dior perfume! It is such a girly scent and as all Dior perfumes, lasts the entire day! The packaging is what caught my eye in Ulta and I've been hooked ever since. This perfume is well worth the price as this is a staple scent every woman will fall in love with. Floral yet fruity.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What do you love about this scent?
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this more of a soft scent?
Tannya C.
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Does the scent last in the larger bottles or is it better to get a smaller bottle?