BY DIOR

The new Miss Dior Eau de Parfum reveals the femininity of a sensual floral. Its heart is a floral declaration that combines the beauty of Grasse rose with the boldness of Damascus rose, both wrapped in a ribbon of fresh notes of Calabrian bergamot. This handcrafted creation is woven with rosewood from French Guiana and pink pepper from Reunion Island for heightened character. A Miss Dior that will leave you lovestruck.

• LIKE if you think this is the most beautiful perfume bott...1 Answers
  • What do you love about this scent? 6 Answers
  • Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?5 Answers
Lucía M.
Pontotoc, MS
Omg este perfume me encanta  es un olos hermoso por q es muy bueno y duradero a mi me encanta como uere y sse mantiene en la ropa y te ase oler muy bien me encata lo recomiendo es unpoko costos pero bale la pena pagar por el selos recomiendo muchisimo y lo pueden usar jobenes y personas mallores
Katie W.
Haines City, FL
Love this perfume. Its like spring in a bottle very floral. I think this is more of a daytime scent, its got a lot of lasting power so this product will last for a long time. I know it's Dior but I did have to take some stars away for the price point. Beautifully expensive fragrance
Laura C.
Brownsville, TX
Everyone at work loves when I wear this. It’s got a dark flower scent to it. Something I can wear at work or going out. The amount for the price is very reasonable, I think I’ve had it for a year now and barely made a dent in it? I wear it every day, lasts all day.
Deisiree V.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I love perfumes that are sweet and flirty and this Christiän Dïor Mïss Dïor (mïss Dïor Cherïe) Perfüme For Women 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray (New Packaging) + a FREE Body Lotion For Women doesn’t fall short, the scent leaves a trail and i get so many compliments.
Nicole D.
This is my “signature scent”. Actually, the original Miss Dior Cherie was. Sadly, it was renamed & formulated, becoming Miss Dior. I liked the new Miss Dior but it wasn’t as sweet & fun as Miss Dior Cherie. Miss Dior was re-formulated AGAIN just recently & I prefer this brand new version over the last. Still not as good as Cherie, lol. This perfume really lasts! I think it’s lasts better on me than other fragrance I’ve ever tried. & I’ve tried a lot! The new Miss Dior is still very girly. It’s a little less heavy than the old Miss Dior. There’s something really interesting about - can’t quite my finger on what it is! It’s gorgeous packaging & a quality product. Overall, I recommend, but I wish they wouldn’t have messed with a good thing & kept the OG Miss Dior Cherie 😭
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love the smell of Christiän Dïor Mïss Dïor (mïss Dïor Cherïe) Perfüme For Women 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray (New Packaging) + a FREE Body Lotion For Women it smells amazing. If you like a soft feminine floral perfume this beauty is for you.
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this fragrance. I went into the department store to make sure that it was the same one that I fell in love with and then bought it from this seller. Mine came as pictured. The box had not been been tampered with at all.
Ashley P.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite summer fragrance! The scent is very sweet and fruity with a floral note. The scent lasts long and I have always been complimented on it. It is expensive and that can be its downfall. But overall I love this scent.
Louise T.
Canton, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I never was a big fan of Miss Dior, but they made a lot of reformulations through these years and now I am in love for this one. It smells like a doll, but it is not a cheap or girly smell definitely. It’s a rich and classy smell!
Christine L.
Gibbstown, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
Dior's Miss Dior Eau De Parfum is one of my top five favorite fragrances! The fragrance I cant even explain but I know when I wear it I feel beautiful and expensive! The bottle is very classy as well!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What do you love about this scent?
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this more of a soft scent?
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Would this be a good gift for my girlfriend?
Tannya C.
Es durable su olor o se va rápidamente?
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Does the scent last in the larger bottles or is it better to get a smaller bottle?

Sephora