Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau Eau De Toilette uploaded by lily g.

BY DIOR

A new side of Miss Dior Chérie you've never seen before—light-hearted, fresh, energetic and, as always, irresistibly charming. Miss Dior Chérie L'eau. A classic gourmand blend, confident, charming and filled with enchanting surprises: strawberry leaves, pink jasmine, caramelized popcorn, strawberry sorbet, patchouli and more.

Kaitlyn M.
I have no idea why the photo for this perfume is incorrect, but I just want to be clear that I am reviewing Miss Dior Chérie perfume. I have been using this perfume for about four years and I still love it--it's definitely a signature scent! Top notes are fruity and then slightly floral, with musky undertones. It is subtle and elegant, and great if you're twentysomething and want something that harks back to classic scents without smelling too mature (like many Chanel perfumes, for example). Love it.
lily g.
The packaging is so cute and small, I love the scent as well and have gotten so many complements on it:)
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
I love this perfume, it smells like fresh peonies. I wore it for my wedding and it smelled awesome.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Anybody purchased this yet? Is it pigmented, do you like it?