Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Body Milk

by Dior

A deeply hydrating body milk with the romantic floral scent of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. Discover Blooming Bouquet, the newest interpretation of Miss Dior in a luxurious hydrating body milk. Created for an irresistibly charming and flirtatious woman, Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet embodies the couture spirit of Dior in a sparkling and sensual essence. Unfurling a delicate blend of Sicilian orange essence to reveal a tender floral heart, the fragrance unveils notes of pink peony and Damascus rose. As a finishing touch, white musks softly envelop this light and sensual floral bouquet. Notes: Sicilian Orange Essence, Pink Peony, Damascus Rose, White Musks. Style: Chic. Romantic. Charming.

Does this smell exactly like the perfume? It always seems like the lotions don't smell the exact same.
I can't handell strong smell, so is it very strong?
What do this smell like
Start your review of Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Body Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Geri Liz L.
Chino Hills, CA
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Body Milk uploaded by Geri Liz L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I can’t be with out my Miss Dior milk lotion! It’s a must for layering with my Miss Dior blooming bouquet. Such a smooth and hydrating lotion you would love it too!
Nayelis D.
centino apartments
Perfect is my favorite body milk I love them is beautiful a love .La recomiendo mucho en serio .me.encanta
Valerie E.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this! My husband got this for me for our 8 year anniversary and i have been so stingy with using it because I love it so much, I don't want to use it all up! Haha it smells so fresh and clean, and putting it on after a shower really relaxes me and helps me feel so clean.
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
Miss Dior is a great brand in general, I have always loved their scents. I've used this "body milk" lotion before and it immediately makes my skin so  smooth. The smell is fabulous and I'm constantly getting compliments on it. 10/10 would recommend.
rim S.
Parlier, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
رائحة تمنحني الشعور بالتحليق في الأفق تعجبني كثيرا. مع أنني. احب الروائح القوية. لكن مع ديور احب كل شيئ
kabeera M.
Greensboro, NC
I received this as a sample and it was great. This lotion feels luxurious. It smells divine and very moisturing. I love skin care. And this is really good.
Liz D.
Hemet, CA
If you love miss dior... you'll NEED this item in your life. Perfect blend of moisture and scent. One of my favorite body milks.
Ashley T.
1,222 reviews
I love the scent so much and I want to go hit the stores and buy more when I finish it
Shanaya B.
Albany
I saw this perfume at the DIOR perfume counter at Macy's and I couldn't help but to stop and smell it! The smell is so beautiful!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,426 reviews
Loveeee this scent it's one of my favs!!! I love this paired with The perfume. I use this all over my body when I get out the shower it leaves my skin so soft and smelling amazingggg!!!!