BY DIOR

The fresh and sparkling Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a composition designed like a dress embroidered with a thousand flowers. This floral bouquet pays homage to Christian Dior’s legendary passion for flowers. Its heart holds a tender accord of Peony and Damascus Rose refreshed by a radiant Calabrian Bergamot. The poetic trail is enveloped in soft notes of White Musk. A floral springtime creation for a playful and charming Miss Dior.

• Does is have a strong alcohol smell when it's first applied?4 Answers
  • I'm really into sweet scents for example my favorite is B...3 Answers
  • When do you wear this scent?5 Answers
arma a.
Purchased at: Macy's
Oh my goodness i completely forgot to add my review to the Romantic date night fragrance, my husband is crazy about this fragrance on me. lasts for days on clothes and till i bathe on my skin, its more than what i imagined this to be. It represents my personality now, my friends recognize my fragrance and makeout I'm near around somewhere isn't this amazing. Love dior. Loveeeee their fragrances. They make me feel so feminine and so glamorous. ❤
CJ S.
Blooming bouquet is my favorite of all of the Miss Dior fragrances. It has a light floral scent that has a hint of citrus to keep it you and fresh. This scent is so amazing I went and got the soap and lotion as well as the hair perfume so I can layer my scents. The only reason I could not go ahead and give the whole 5 stars is because this fragrance is very light and does not last long on the skin so i have to reapply it in-order for it to keep its intensity throughout the day.
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
Purchased at: Macy's
I really liked this scent when I tried it in the store. It's really floral and sweet which are usually the type of scents I like. Its really strong and lasted the whole day. The reason I couldn't keep it was because I was sensitive to one of the ingredients. If that wasnt the case I would definitely use this perfume often.
Daniela🌙 D.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my signature smell! With that I can tell you not only is the price great, but the smell is so fresh and floral. It’s not that strong but no that soft it’s just perfecto. You can wear this to almoSt every occasion, it’s a must have.
Kelly K.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
All time favorite perfume. Perfect scent for all year around. Literally smells like a bouquet of flowers! Worth every penny because it lasts all day and doesn’t make my head hurt like some other fragrances. Highly recommend!
Stephanie F.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the floral smell of this perfume and the packaging is very pretty. My only negative is I don’t feel this perfume lasts a long time on your clothes especially for the price, but still my favorite perfume of all time!
lucylaviee K.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Another floral scent that I’m totally in love with. This smells so great I just wish it would last a little longer. Throughout the day it does require a little refresher because the scent starts to disappear
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I got a sample of this and now am not sure if its the original or this Blooming Bouquet. Based on the scent notes this seems to be what I'm wearing.The scent at first is fresh and fruity but it dries down to a beautiful sweet musk. This a warm and sweet fragrance with some lovely floral notes.The wear and throw of this is amazing too. Even after washing my hands and applying a hand lotion I can still smell where I applied this to test it out.I need to figure out which one this is but I need it in a full sized bottle.
Joelia L.
Los Fresnos , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this perfume it smells amazing! It last all day and it isn’t strong. I’m very picky when it comes to scents and this one is just amazing! I definitely recommend it!
Jennifer C.
Eucha, OK
Purchased at: Scentbird
Floral and fresh but definitely not sweet. Feminine and bold. Expensive. So go with the smaller bottle starting off because all perfumes smell different on different ppl.
Xenith B.
Woodbury, MN
Is it a girly smell? I really want to try it but not sure if its suitable for my personality 😂
McKenzie D.
greenfield , IA
What's the scent like? Does it last long?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
When do you wear this scent?
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
Is this fragance still famous in the market?
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Does is have a strong alcohol smell when it's first applied?