BY DIOR #39 in Fragrance for Her

The fresh and sparkling Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a composition designed like a dress embroidered with a thousand flowers. This floral bouquet pays homage to Christian Dior’s legendary passion for flowers. Its heart holds a tender accord of Peony and Damascus Rose refreshed by a radiant Calabrian Bergamot. The poetic trail is enveloped in soft notes of White Musk. A floral springtime creation for a playful and charming Miss Dior.

Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 5.1 oz more...
I really like this perfume. I've always been a big fan of floral scents, and this one smells just right- not too strong and not too light. It is also really long lasting, one spritz can last for a whole day, and sometimes even after my shower I can still smell a faint scent from this perfume. I definitely would recommend!
Carly A.
Had been looking for a good floral, but not overbearing scent, for ages.  I found this and was wanting it for awhile and finally gave in and purchased it at a duty-free shop at LHR.  I regret nothing!  It's a perfect, subtle yet noticeable smell and it lasts pretty well.  I did have to reapply on hot, humid days, but that would be the case for any perfume.   I get compliments on this all the time.  The bottom notes are lovely too, they don't smell odd or boring the way they can in some other perfumes.  I also spray my hair brush and run it through my hair and the smell sticks all day.
Audrey A.
Deridder, LA
Smells absolutely amazing. It’s light and floral, and perfect for every occasion. I’ve used this perfume for about 2 years and refuse to buy anything else. Buy it from Ulta, especially when they have the point perks on fragrance to maximize this purchase!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I received a sample spread of Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet in my latest edition of Cosmopolitan Magazine and I am impressed! Waiting for pay day to go grab me a bottle, because this stuff smells amazing! It's the kind of perfume you get compliments over.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 5.1 oz more...
I recently purchased this porcine from ultra for around 60$ which is a little pricey but the best price you can find for this particular perfume. Anyways the smell is lovely! One of my favorite o far is a subtle sweet floral smell which is perfect!
Angel T.
Im inlove! I tried this at sephora 3 yrs ago and its my favorite perfume ever since.
Its girly yet sophisticated. I love spraying this on my hair it last all day. Will definitely continue buying this!
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
I love this perfume. I get migraines from really heavily scented things (even lipsticks) and this doesn’t bother me at all. It’s light and fresh like a bouquet. It lasts a long time if you invest in the large bottle. It may be pricey but I think it’s totally worth it. I am already on my second bottle. It took me a year to get through the first one wearing it every day. I love it.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: 5.1 oz more...
The best of the Dior perfumes it has a very light floral scent so it’s not overwhelming and still smells feminine but also clean and fresh at the same time. It is a very young and carefree scent.
Kristen K.
Flanders, NJ
I got a sample of this from my Sephora purchase.. OMG!!!!! it’s smells so amazing! I even put it on my Christmas list and if I don’t get it as a gift then I’ll be going to buy it myself! I’m not a huge perfume junky, I only ever wear one of my two perfumes.. lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker and Chanel mademoiselle. Miss Dior Blooming bouquet will now be added :)
Ashley R.
Shakopee, MN
I'm going to start of saying that this scent is MY JAM! I love this scent, but I wish that it stayed longer on the skin. I feel like it wears away very quickly, but I don't even care because the smell of this has me addicted! I love everything from the girly bottle (which is perfect to display on my vanity) to the scent to the brand. Dior did it right with this fragrance!
McKenzie D.
Greenfield, IA
What's the scent like? Does it last long?
Xenith B.
Woodbury, MN
Is it a girly smell? I really want to try it but not sure if its suitable for my personality 😂
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
Is this fragance still famous in the market?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
When do you wear this scent?
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I really love Dior and I was wondering if this is a good perfume?