Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet

by Dior

Experience the caress of a fresh rose dressed in peony flowers. This vivacious eau de toilette reveals a tender heart of Peony and Damascus Rose. The perfume's lingering finish is edged with white musk. A floral springtime signature, perfect for a flirty and irresistibly charming Miss Dior.

I like a light scent .. would you recommend this fragrance?
Favorite Dior perfume? Need a new Recommendation! 😀
Would you recommend this for going out in the evening or mainly a daytime perfume?
Start your review of Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet uploaded by Meg A.
Purchased at: Sephora
My go to in the daytime during the summer. This is a floral scent that isn't overpowering or too strong. This has the smell of roses and pink peony. I was so surprised that the roses didn't cancel out the incredible scent of the peonies. It smells just like a bouquet of flowers. This fragrance is so nice and is an amazing smell to wear to work or lunch. I get many compliments when I wear this. It isn't too strong and lasts through a long day. The smell definently lingers and I usually only have to use 1 to 2 sprays so the bottle lasts me a long time. I also really like the bottle. Its super pretty on display on my vanity and I feel fancy when I use this. I will repurchase this in the spring. I really enjoyed wearing this. I recommend trying this fragrance.
Toni V.
Donora, PA
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet uploaded by Toni V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am totally delighted every time I wear this perfume! It literally smells like they bottled a moment in the height of Springtime where you're feeling completely infatuated and in love with someone. All day you will pick up hints of Calabrian Bergamot, white musks, and of course the Damascus Rose! Perfect for all ages, and exceptional in the Spring and Summertime! Highly recommend!
Emily G.
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet uploaded by Emily G.
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet uploaded by Emily G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I smelled this in a magazine and recently purchased it as a gift for myself! There is a surprisingly overwhelming alcohol scent at first. After that fades, you’ll find a hint of a light floral scent. It’s very pleasant and fresh (once you get past the alcohol part) and lasts all day. Aside from the smell, the bottle is incredibly cute and something I’m happy to put on display in my room. I look forward to wearing this out throughout spring and summer. Additionally: If you’d prefer something slightly less alcohol-y but warmer, I’d recommend Givenchy Irresistible. It’s fruitier but still very nice for spring.
Iryna K.
Wheeling, IL
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet uploaded by Iryna K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this fragrance so much! It is a beautiful bottle and I am constantly asked what i’m wearing. It’s perfect for a daytime and summertime scent. Highly recommend to everyone, as I have already used up a bottle and ready for my next. Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
Honey G.
NY
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet uploaded by Honey G.
Purchased at: Macy's
Excellent fragrance. Definitely recommended for purchasing a gift for a loved one. The smell is amazing and you won’t be disappointed. Check it out if you haven’t already.
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
Blooming Bouquet is my favourite Miss Dior scent. It is so delicate and elegant due to white musks base notes and sheer flowery composition in the heart. I just adore this pink feminine bottle with a smell of pure charm in it. #Dior #MissDior #BloomingBouquet #EauDeToilette #Fragrance #Perfume Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
sedeno K.
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet uploaded by sedeno K.
The sweetest most amazing perfume.... This perfume has become my signature perfume now lol... Just my cup of tea
Jazmin G.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my go to perfume. It smells good, not too sweet and the smell lasts for a long time. The packaging is pretty. I like the little bow on the top.
Jaynee L.
Cupertino, CA
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet uploaded by Jaynee L.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you’re on the fence about getting this perfume, this is a sign to just buy it! I loveee this perfume!! It is such a nice elegant floral fresh smell. I was a bit worried since other reviews said the longevity isn’t that great but it lasted all day for me! I’ll be purchasing a larger size next time!
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet uploaded by Marissa I.
Feminine and floral. It’s subtle and not overbearing. Love this perfume. One of my favorites! Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sigrid J.
42653 Solingen, Solingen
il y a 4 mois
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet ? Ist dies ein schöner Duft? Wer hat Erfahrung damit?
Alejandra B. il y a 3 mois
Eau de toilette isn’t as long lasting as eau de parfum but it just depends on the individual wearing it. I personally have to reapply throughout the day.
Krazy K.
houston
il y a 4 mois
Annie P. il y a 4 mois
It is long lasting and smells AMAZING! One spray for me lasts all day and I can still smell it on my coat or blazer after I hang them up in my closet. Great buy 💓
Josie L.
Fulton, TX
il y a 5 mois
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet ? Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. How does this scent differ from its sister product??
Anastasiya B. il y a 2 jours
It’s much lighter and has more flowery scent
Jamie L.
Tampa, FL
il y a 5 mois
Annie P. il y a 5 mois
I love Daisy but I’m Team Dior all the way. Blooming Bouquet is one of my all-time faves up there with Mademoiselle from Chanel. It’s a luxurious yet feminine scent.
member-516bf
il y a 6 mois
Is Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet worth the money? Also how does this product smell?
Annie P. il y a 5 mois
Yes omg it’s amazing! It’s my top fave go-to scent of all time. My husband loves it too. It’s luxurious, sensual, and feminine. You can go the entire day with one to two sprays. Highly recommend it! 💕