BY DIOR #11 in Perfume for Her

The fresh and sparkling Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a composition designed like a dress embroidered with a thousand flowers. This floral bouquet pays homage to Christian Dior’s legendary passion for flowers. Its heart holds a tender accord of Peony and Damascus Rose refreshed by a radiant Calabrian Bergamot. The poetic trail is enveloped in soft notes of White Musk. A floral springtime creation for a playful and charming Miss Dior.

• Does is have a strong alcohol smell when it's first applied?3 Answers
  • I'm really into sweet scents for example my favorite is B...3 Answers
  • When do you wear this scent?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I got a sample of this and now am not sure if its the original or this Blooming Bouquet. Based on the scent notes this seems to be what I'm wearing.The scent at first is fresh and fruity but it dries down to a beautiful sweet musk. This a warm and sweet fragrance with some lovely floral notes.The wear and throw of this is amazing too. Even after washing my hands and applying a hand lotion I can still smell where I applied this to test it out.I need to figure out which one this is but I need it in a full sized bottle.
Newton S.
A signature Miss Dior fragrance that can well present the term “LADY”. It is an delicate composition of floral, fruity and woody odor. Started with citrus aura and turn it to super floral middle note supported by a strong peony scent towards a musky end note. It is a masterpiece that will provide extraordinarily elegance of softness! Is a must buy item for very girl/lady.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This and the Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette are both very light and refreshing! Perfect for daytime wear, and they also match the Miss Dior line well so if you are going out at night you could put on Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum or Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming to boost the scent! This is perfect for someone who does not like strong fragrances.
Kaman D.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my most favorite perfume, especially for the spring/summer! I always get compliments on it. It lasts all day long! I always come back to this perfume during this time of year and I’m already on my 3rd bottle and I buy the larger size every time! I bought the gift set from Sephora which also comes with the lotion and I love it so much!!
Emily C.
I love this perfume. I gave it 4 stars because 1. It’s super expensive and 2. It didn’t last that long on me, which I was sad about. But man does it smell GOOD 😍 I love the scent. It’s so light and flowery and clean and just yummy. I used up my entire bottle and will eventually break down and buy it again, despite the cost.
Carly A.
Had been looking for a good floral, but not overbearing scent, for ages.  I found this and was wanting it for awhile and finally gave in and purchased it at a duty-free shop at LHR.  I regret nothing!  It's a perfect, subtle yet noticeable smell and it lasts pretty well.  I did have to reapply on hot, humid days, but that would be the case for any perfume.   I get compliments on this all the time.  The bottom notes are lovely too, they don't smell odd or boring the way they can in some other perfumes.  I also spray my hair brush and run it through my hair and the smell sticks all day.
Geri Liz L.
Favorite fragrance! Dior has a beautiful assortment in fragrances but Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is my favorite. It’s not over powering it’s just right and it last all day! Go try it out yourself you will love it!
Ang K.
Marriottsville, MD
Best. Perfume. Ever. If you like sweet & floral scents you’ve come to the right place. This is my go to scent and I’ve worn it for years. The smell is long lasting but not all day. You will need to reapply about half way through the day, but still a great product and scent. Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
Dunia A.
Provo
I love this one! It stays on and I even can smell it on my clothes a week after I wear it. I always get compliments on how I smell when I wear it. I am
Allergic to a lot of smells and this one is perfect. It doesn’t give me headaches at all! It is a very classy smell if you are looking for classy!
Maranda D.
I usually hate perfume. The smell is strong and normally irritates my nose. This however is amazing. I love the smell. Its a nice scent. Smells refreshing! This perfume is very expensive ( for my budget) but, Macey’s has sales sometimes on beauty and perfume so definitely snag it then.
McKenzie D.
greenfield , IA
What's the scent like? Does it last long?
Xenith B.
Woodbury, MN
Is it a girly smell? I really want to try it but not sure if its suitable for my personality 😂
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
Is this fragance still famous in the market?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
When do you wear this scent?
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I really love Dior and I was wondering if this is a good perfume?