BY DIOR

Be surrounded in Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming in the new Roller-Pearl. A discreetly elegant glass bottle, topped with a delicate pearl for a free and easy new approach to fragrance application.
For fragrance touch-ups or perfuming on the go, Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Roller-Pearl is as precious as a gem.

Precise, Controlled Application:

The glass bead tip delivers just the right amount of fragrance, right where desired, with no waste.
Velvet Touch:

The texture is luxuriously sensual, ultra-light, and fresh.
TRAVEL: The 20 ml bottle goes anywhere. It is hermetically sealed with a screw-on cap.
Bright and colorful, Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming is an extravagant floral delight you return to again and again. Its top notes captivate with a joyful, tangy burst of red berries. At the heart, a sublime duo of Grasse and Damascus roses embraces a sensual peony accord. This infinite blooming of fresh flowers is comforted in a base of white musk notes.

Rena R.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I smell liked walking candy... all day!! And part of the next day as the fragrance remained on my jacket.
It’s a very lovely, long lasting fragrance. I get compliments on it wherever I go! And $48 for the amount of EDP that you get is fantastic!
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
This is such a luxe rollerball. I love the packaging so much. It really is luxurious with the thick glass container but what is particularly interesting is the texture of the perfume. It is not just alcohol that evaporates. It is a bit of a oil or gel. It lasts MUCH longer on the skin and means you get to use less and so you really get the bang for your buck. This would make a precious gift to yourself or a loved one. As for the scent, it is signature Miss Dior with a sweet floral overtone. I definitely recommend if you like floral fragrances. xo Sabrina
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Aryan K.
Ghaziabad
It's a fab fragrance Deidra t mind boggling its smell makes me just amazing.I feel out of the world when I smell it