BY DIOR

Lively and colourful, Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming is an irresistible, endlessly indulgent floral treat. Delicious notes of sour red berries are embroidered over an accord of fresh peonies. Exalted by a sublime duo of Grasse and Damascus roses, this infinite blooming of fresh flowers is strengthened by a white musk base. A positive, smiling harmony for a mischievous, compelling Miss Dior.

• what is your favorite Spring / Summer perfume? for me Di...4 Answers
  • I was asked best fragrance and i said Miss Dior Absolutel...1 Answers
  • Smells amazing!! I get stopped by strangers asking what I...1 Answers
Kristin Ann S.
I have rn the roller pearl I got for $48 at ultsvbut that is an excellent price for sure for Dior A/B EDP. The EDT was $38 but I was concerned the EDT wouldn’t be strong enough so I went for this, again for such a good price. I would not pay $100+ for this when I can buy Chanel for $130 or rollerballs in fragrances. This smells like a white florals musk and I love a good fresh clean white musk. This smells good for every occasion l love it I also love miss dior original Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Roller-Pearl I Love both the pearl & spray have bought both!!!!! I love Dior Poison Girl Unexpected Roller-Pearl too & Dior Addict/jadore
Kayla H.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Absolutely love this Perfume. It's a mature but young floral scent not sweet to masks you sick. I considered it a little expensive but worth it. I purchase mine from lord and Taylor and would highly recommend.
Enny O.
Houston
Oh my world, this’s definitely “absolutely” fantastic; it’s hands down one of my favorites & it’s on my repurchase list. You can never go wrong wearing it, what’s not to love? Nothing. The smell is divine, it’s floral, delicately sweet, sexy, sensual & I detect bit of powdery scent on me. It makes you feel alive, and fun while commanding the attention; it not overpowering at all. Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming, excites me!
Mary k.
My go to fragrance!! There is not one time I don’t get a compliment wearing this. It doesn’t fade away, it’s so long lasting! It’s my perfect fragrance, it just goes so well with my PH valance. It is price but totally worth it
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Dior absolutely have a great sense of smell. Because it seems to me that every fragrance they make i seem to fall in love everytime. Especially working at Macy's. And having to be right by the dior counter i couldn't help it.
Katelyn T.
All it took was natalie portman leaping off a pier in a nice dress for me to consider buying this perfume.

it is a nice, warm, floral scent. If i could describe it in a word: inviting. It lasts literally ALL DAY. I even smelled it the next day while I was doing burpees at the gym. It is the perfect mix of feminine, flirty, and confident. It is very expensive, so I would recommend waiting for a 20% off coupon at ULTA.
Janelle I.
San Antonio , TX
I love the lingering scent of this Perfume. Once sprayed it almost hovers in the air around you. It is very long lasting. I spray twice and I'm good to go. I purchased last spring, but I still used it thru the fall for special events and date nights. Personally I think it's a tad heavy on the musk. So I use a fruity moisturizer or more subtle body spray to balance it out.
Sali J.
Canton, MI
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SCENT. I always get the best compliments. Really my favorite perfume out of every one that I wear, I buy at least 2-3 bottles a year because I adore it. Also lasts all day!
Shelby K.
This is hands down in my top 3 best perfumes. It’s very elegant and feminine I love it for a night time/date scent. It’s a very fresh floral but a seductive floral. Very light and just delicate smelling. Well worth the price. I like to think of it as the “sweet sister” to the dolce flora scent (the one with the white flower cap)
Agatha F.
I just got this perfume, and it has been worth every penny. It is both high quality and smells deliciously. The lovely scent lasts all day (even in the very hot and humid place where I live). I feel the scent is appropriate both for daytime use and fancy events. I may have found a new go-to perfume!
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
Is this perfume worth the price?? I got a sample of this and i really love the scent even after hours of wear. Please help!
Arma A.
Chicago
I was asked best fragrance and i said Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming got this as unexpected gift. I recently got J'adore Eau De Parfum as sample i incredibly love this one now. Is this just the confusion or Jador is better?
No D.
Smells amazing!! I get stopped by strangers asking what I'm wearing because they live it. Plus, my BF absolutely adores this as well! Please visit your nearest department store to have a smell test! Mmmmmm