MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerDior
miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums

Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums

by Dior

WHAT IT IS (KEY SELLING FEATURES AND BENEFITS)

Bright and colorful, a floral delight you return to over and over. Top notes of tangy Red Berry are joyful and striking. At the heart of this perfume, a sublime duet of Grasse Rose and Damascus Rose embraces sensuous Peony. This abundance of fresh flowers is enveloped in a base of white musk notes.

WHAT IT DOES

The iconic Miss Dior bottle is inspired by women's couture. The signature Miss Dior bow evokes elegant femininity.

Fragrance Notes

Grasse Rose Absolute, Red Berry, Peony

Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums [product:dior-miss-dior-absolutely-blooming-edp-vaporisateur-30-ml-parfums]
Is this too mature for a teenager?
Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums ? Is is true that this is a soft but amazing and long lasting perfume...almost magical I've heard
Start your review of Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums!
Cassie F.
Spring Valley, CA
Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums uploaded by Cassie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my signature scents and I always get compliments when I wear it! It lasts all day and I wouldn’t change anything about it! The bottle is sleek and easy to store in my bathroom. I would purchase it again and love all Dior scents!
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums uploaded by Mirela B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my top 3 favorite fragrances. It smells amazing! There are notes of rose, berries and musk. Its longevity is phenomenal! I get compliments every time I wear it. I only spray once because it is strong. It is a sweet, candy-like scent. I am in love with it! So worth buying! Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums
Isha Y.
Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums uploaded by Isha Y.
Great smell for making n keeping the statement made.. just a few puffs lasts for the day
Maria T.
Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums uploaded by Maria T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I am a perfume fanatic so I have tried out every possible perfume to exist and this perfume remains at the top of my list. So strong, yet so feminine and it resists hours. I have bought it twice already and I'd buy it a third!
Daeja T.
Las Vegas, NV
Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums uploaded by Daeja T.
Christiän Dïor Mïss Dïor Bloomïng Böuquet Perfüme For Women 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women this is my favorite perfume the smell is amazing it’s so flowery I definitely recommend it’s about 130$ I believe not too pricey at all and the smell is so long lasting 💕
Tatiane F.
Los Gatos, CA
Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums uploaded by Tatiane F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dior surprises me every time. I was looking for a fragrance that reminds me of delicacy and the Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming is all I needed. It makes me think that the smell of it combined with a sunny Spring Day is perfect.
Fern D.
I really enjoy the sweetness of this perfume. It is fun and youthful. The hints are sweet and pure vanilla strength scents. I suspect a note of strawberry but it could just be the beautiful rose color. The scent is very strong and will last a long time, even if you just spray a little. A soft smell that has an impact lasting potency represents this perfume completely. If you wanted a delicate and lighter tone, try something floral because this is definitely fruity and flirty...
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely Blooming is a great smelling perfume. It lasts all day long the fragrance stays true for the duration. I don't, personally, think this needs any improvements. I will continue to purchase Absolutely Blooming as long as it's made.
Leah L.
Austin, TX
Dior miss dior absolutely blooming edp vaporisateur 30 ml Parfums uploaded by Leah L.
I absolutely LOVE my Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming perfume!! I feel like I've finally found my signature scent! I asked my Fiance to choose a perfume for me that he loved the scent of as a gift for me. We tried so many on the little tester strips, and narrowed it down to a few faves. The next test was to try them on me and see how the scent meshed with me. At first, we were so unsure about this one, but after I tried it and we walked around the store for a while, it was amazing! It's like it was meant for me and just complimented my scent perfectly! I would recommend EVERYONE shopping for perfumes to give this one a try and test it out for yourself! It makes me feel beautiful, sexy, elegant and romantic. It's perfect for date nights, special occasions, work, and I just wear it on casual days too because I love it so much. The packaging is super cute! It's very chic, simple, luxurious and has good weight to it. I like the way it sprays from the bottle. A good mist of perfume that diffuses outwards so you don't have any huge wet spots or a strong stream. A little goes a long way, too! So, my bottle is lasting quite some time, but still gives good payoff from the few sprays. I will definitely continue to purchase this fragrance to keep as a regular in my rotation!!
Josabeth S.
Dundalk, MD
the light floral notes are very feminine and soft. they make me think of standing in a flower shop it has really become one of my favorite
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clara F.