Dior
Mini Rouge Lipstick Set Matte Red 999, Satin Orange 555, Matte Rosewood 777, Satin Nude 434 4 x 005 oz/ 15 g

by Dior

A holiday lip set that contains four high-pigment lipsticks with lasting wear in an array of couture colors and finishes. What Else You Need to Know: The Rouge Dior Lipstick is enriched with hydrating mango butter and hyaluronic acid and delivers up to 16 hours of comfort and color without feathering or drying lips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior Mini Rouge Dior Lipstick Set Matte Red 999, Satin Orange 555, Matte Rosewood 777, Satin Nude 434 4 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g!
Nixa, MO
1,646 reviews
Dior Mini Rouge Dior Lipstick Set Matte Red 999, Satin Orange 555, Matte Rosewood 777, Satin Nude 434 4 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by jen H.
Out of this set, I adore 434. It is a nude, pink brown that matches the shade of my own lips perfectly. Creamy, applies evenly so touch ups are a breeze.
Metairie, LA
Dior Mini Rouge Dior Lipstick Set Matte Red 999, Satin Orange 555, Matte Rosewood 777, Satin Nude 434 4 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by T S.
The lipsticks now, unless stated otherwise,m (I.e. matte), they are all creamy with a little bit of creamy shine. The matte shades are also moisturising but a lot less shine on the lips. They all apply evenly and smoothly without skipping. Your lips will be saturated with colour with even coverage. I love all of the shades and finishes, I am thoroughly satisfied with my purchase
Brooklyn, NY
Dior Mini Rouge Dior Lipstick Set Matte Red 999, Satin Orange 555, Matte Rosewood 777, Satin Nude 434 4 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Malika G.
I been wanted the Rouge Dior lipstick 💄 for so long! Love the how it applies easily and does not dry the lips 👄 The only thing that bothers me is that they are not fully matte, but I got a solution just apply any kind of makeup powder or even a baby powder with a little brush. 💌
Sutton, Surrey
Dior Mini Rouge Dior Lipstick Set Matte Red 999, Satin Orange 555, Matte Rosewood 777, Satin Nude 434 4 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Tatiana D.
This lipstick is so smooth on the lips, when you apply it it feels like powder , you don’t even need to put any pressure on the lipstick. Is actually one of the best lipstick I’ve had. Dior Rouge , classic matte, 772 the number of the lipstick. I recommend this lipstick if you want to give to your lips a colour without making the lips feel any weight on it like other lipsticks do.
Edmonton, AB
Dior Mini Rouge Dior Lipstick Set Matte Red 999, Satin Orange 555, Matte Rosewood 777, Satin Nude 434 4 x 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g uploaded by Ruth A.
love all the shades and the texture and especially the clutch that you can turn into a crossbody! so cute!

Looking for your answer?