BY DIOR

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Dior Midnight Poison has a lot of fans. I really don't understand why they discontinued this beauty. I just saw two on ebay (one opened one unopened) and purchased both. You can still find this but it is a bit expensive, you need to wait for one to pop up. I am waiting for my unopened bottle to arrive to start with that one. In the meantime I have a 5ml mini I was using. I read on here that it was reformunated before discontinuation? I am not sure if the mini I have is post or pre reformulation. My guess would be pre as I have had it for so long. I am thinking my new bottle wrapped up would likely be the new formula. Is there any way to tell or is it just the smell? If anyone could let me know that would be great. I really like this perfume. I am glad it is not my hands down favorite as I dread the day they ever discontinue my favorites. The most similar I have smelt to it is YSL Elle but it doesn't have the longevity along with the differences of course. Bring it back Dior!
Lisa W.
Boston, MA
Mind well not for teenage or high school girls. This is one seriously powerful purely women fragrance. With mandarin orange in top note, rose in mid notes & amber, patchouli, vanilla in base notes, it starts with stunning captivating aroma which lasts for 30-45 minutes. Then comes an alluring part of rose lasting upto 3-4 hours, which slowly gives way to mysterious & dark aroma from patchouli, amber & vanilla for upto 12 hours.
Krystyn M.
College Sta, TX
This is definitely an acquired, stronger smell, and it does not smell good on everyone. It goes really well with my natural scent, and it's my go to evening perfume. I get a lot of compliments on it, and typically wouldn't wear such a strong scent!
Nadia M.
I heard a lot about this Christian Dior and I really would like to try ,I am already use one of this brand and they do have a surch good stuff , with good qualities i for sure would love to try one of this perfume!
Marisol V.
Los Angeles
This is one of my favorite scents that i use. I have been using this for about a couple of years. I like how the scent last a while and I often get compliments on how lovely I smell. I would definitely recommend this scent because it has appealing scent.
Jalyne T.
Forest Park, GA
The smell of this is awesome I overall like it. It's just if you spray a lot the smell is overwhelming but inspire is that it was well. There are several dups for This product but I suggest you buy the real deal.
Gilliane F.
Cristian Dior Poisonūüėćūüėć uff estos perfumes los d toda su gama que son los Poison huelen Riquisimos todos y es un olor fuerte duran todo un d√≠a en la ropa y en la piel. Los recomiendo mas para la noche.
Daniella P.
el paso, TX
This is my favorite fragrance. It is a shame that it was discontinued a couple of years ago. Love the presentation. Pricey but totally worth it. Scent is very sexy and formula lasts all day!! I would love to see it back in stores.
Noelia J.
Oh, yes! This one is MY FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE OF ALL TIMES EVER!!

I love it so much.

So, this is definitely a fragrance for a girl who wants to feel daring and glamorous and adventurous and attractive and all of the above.

It has glam, sweetness, a hint of spice and it's bold and feminine.

For special ocations only.
Tracy B.
Louisville, TN
I loved the scent of this perfume and the way it bonded with my body chemistry. It has an interesting smell that is unlike any other scent I've encountered so far . . it's actually a little earthy and it paired so well with the residual scent of patchouli oil that lingered on pretty much everything I owned in college. I was so bummed when I ran out and haven't been able to find it since . . but I would definitely buy it again!
Simoni C.
Thessaloniki, Salonica
I have the red bottle and I'm telling you is the best perfume ever. It's just smell so good and it last at least 2 days!! This blue bottle is it good as the red one?
Elena F.
What age group is this for
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Does this smell sweet
Maria G.
Raymondville, TX
Where can you buy this perfume at?
Frish Q.
I can't find this anywhere is it discontinued ? Is there a place I can get it even if it is discontinued