BY DIOR

The intense well-being of a beauty bath: This lush, foaming gel with Coprah oil makes the skin silky soft. It is sufficiently moisturized and smells delicately of the beguiling Midnight Poison.

Kaire D.
Lebanon, OR
This kind of perfume should be banned in public places. I get the WORST migraine from this and others like it. Literally had to ask for accommodations at school so I can sit in class. People who use these kinds of perfumes need to be aware there are a lot of people who are so sensitive to these that we miss school and work from the after effects of walking past you, sharing space in an elevator, bathroom, sitting next to you, etc...
Azalea B.
The smell is so good and the product looks so amazing ! you can have a fresh night shower and have a good sleep after ! it is what I have expected and I will keep using it !
Thick T.
Beirut
One of my favorite  perfumes that i came across from all times. I first bought it from the airport when i traveled . i use it everyday because its simply amazing. it has a strong smell for people who dont like light smells. again i bought it from the airport BUT u can find it in any DIor Shop. highly recommended