Dior Mascara Fascination uploaded by Cynthia R.

BY DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Mascaras - Christian Dior Mascara Fascination 299 Alluring Blue. How-to-Use: Apply mascara to clean and dry lashes. Begin with 2-3 coats and keep applying until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved.

Dior Mascara Fascination
  • "Love this!!!! Brings your lashes the volume they have been looking for. This doesn't even compare to others it's so good. " in 6 reviews
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Melissa P.
I like this mascara, it does the trick. It’s not clumpy, it lengthens and gives me some extra fullness in my lashes. Dior is a great brand, so you can’t really go wrong. I would recommend this mascara!
Phoebe S.
This mascara is good. For the most part any mascara works well for me so I found this to work just as well as others. I do like how black it is though and had no issues with flaking. The brush is also nice and easy to use.
Bobbie M.
This isn’t my first choice for mascara but it’s definitely a good product. It doesn’t smudge and dries quickly. It’s very pigmented. I got this in a kit from Sephora at Christmas time.
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I absolutely am in love with this mascara. I always buy 3 for on the go, to have on my purse, and to have in my makeup doesn’t leave any climbs and makes your eyelashes look stunning, long, and it stays on.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Okay, I have tiny eyes that are too close together, and they just look boring and ugly. But when I apply a bit of light concealer to the inside corners, try my best to get rid of the bags and dark circles, curl my lashes - and apply THIS mascara to them - they actually look good enough to get compliments. Every single other mascara I've tried has left clumps. Maybe I'm a mascara idiot, I don't know. All I know is that I keep trying others as samples or just for fun and I keep throwing or giving them away and coming back to Dior fascination in the brown color), and it's understated but WOW in lengthening and just makes me look like I was born with lashes like my daughter's lashes. Gorgeous. I love this stuff and I hope they never stop making it.
Kelly C.
I love this! The brush is just big and fluffy enough. The color was so dark and made my lashes stand out. The only issue is I felt it had a bit of a strong smell. But it was nothing terrible. It made my lashes look great! I would recommend!
sitara m.
Binghamton, NY
I love this masacra hands down one of the best ones ive used it lasts me all day long I love it. very impressive. this is my second time buying and I will buy a 3rd time I have blue eyes so this really makes them pop. yes I will be purchasing this product again
Neylis P.
The volume this amaZing produc brings to my lashes is incredible ive used different mascaras and this one has me going back to it. I bought it at sephora and is my go to baby for my lashes i definitively recommend this product it is amazing!!
Dianeara G.
Mountville, PA
This was an amazing mascara. It made my light lashes pop ! This was the first time I've ever tried it and I fell in love. I use it everyday. I would most definitely recommend to anyone who uses mascara.