MakeupEye MakeupMascaraDior
Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090

Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090

by Dior

Diorshow Iconic Waterproof, The Star Mascara Boasting Performances Hailed By The Press And Professional Makeup Artists Worldwide.
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula Is Lift Model Extrême™. This Complex Contains Latex Polymers, Like Those Used In Hairspray, To Coat Each Lash, Offering Ultimate Hold And Weightless Lashes.

Result:
Extravagant Curl.
New Colour Intensity, Deeper And More Vibrant.
Waterproof Resistance, Extreme Hold.

Make-up Finish:
Natural Curl.

Application Tips:
Apply Diorshow Iconic Waterproof Mascara By Rotating The Brush To Give Lashes A Styled Effect. After Carefully Wiping The Brush, Use The Tip To Create Beautifully Fanned Out Lashes.

Applicator:
Elastomer Brush.

Formula:
At The Heart Of The Waterproof Formula, Its Lash-care Enriched With Shaping Active Ingredients Densifies Natural Lashes, Promotes Growth*, Lifts And Visibly Sets Their Curl With Improved Results Each Day**.

*ex Vivo Test On Ingredients: Improvement Of Lash Dimensions, Demonstrated By Greater Visibility Of Natural Lash Growth.
**before And After Clinical Evaluation (1 Application Per Day For 4 Weeks): Improvement Of Natural Lash Curl After Application Of Diorshow Iconic Mascara.

Is it waterproof ?
What shade do you prefer on this mascara and why?
Is this waterproof ?
Start your review of Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090!
Product Highlights
...product for about a year now and it does exactly what is says it does! It curls and separates lashes with just the right amount on length and volume as well! Will definitely continue to purchasein reviews
...have an under coat, but it does not make my eyelashes drop like most non waterproof mascaras. Volume is great, length is amazing. Definitely recommend.in reviews
I have always had then straight lashes that would never curl, but now that has changed. This mascara is wonderful, it curls, lengthens and gives my lashes volume! Yes, it is more than I have ever spent for mascara, but I have always been told you get what you pay for!!!in reviews
...luxurious. It LASTS. It's also better than Dior's other mascaras, which are thicker and have spindly brushes, as opposed to a nice full one. This is my most expensive makeup item, but I'm never buying another drugstore mascara - and almost all my products are from the drugstore.in reviews
...clumpy no matter how many coats I apply, it never flakes, I already have long lashes but this makes them extra long, super dark, voluminous and it curls them as you apply it! I will never use another mascara! It is so worth the splurge! in reviews
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,016 reviews
Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090 uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
✨😜This Mascara IS a Dream!! First of all- the applicator wand is curved. It helps assist to curl the lashes! The secend thing so love about the applicator wand is that it IS stiff enough to actually be a tool (not flimsy!!) and it holds the #feathery light fine #awesome spaced separate lash separators that define each and every LASH with the DARK black mascara. I swear my lashes are coated the first time- every time with this mascara. I am SUPER spoil ed by this #formulation. It dries down very fast. It does not even require a second coat- especially IF you use DIOR's lash primer before hand. I have used with the primer and with a 2nd coat- and the #volume is out of this 🌎!! #falseLashesButReal 💁😜😍✨⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 👛 If you love 💄 BEAUTY MUA SKINCARE FASHION HAIR NAILS 💅 feel free to follow me here and on Insta! 🙋@makeupglamhaus✨ I am a beauty professional and answer and reply back to any questions you have about beauty. 💋 Thank you in advance xoxo 💋Adriane 💋
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090 uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a deluxe trial size version of this mascara from Sephora with an online purchase. I can see why this is a best selling mascara! It gives my lashes so much volume it almost looks like I have extensions! I love how black the color is and that it's buildable. At under $30, it's a decent price for a high end mascara. Not bad at all. I would be willing to purchase this when I finish my mascara. Dior Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090 uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is an great mascara... An innovative mascara that contains a unique lifting formula Shapes, stretches & curves lashes with strong hold & high definition Comes with an advanced oblique brush Features slanted bristles to coat each single lash Gives a spectacular lash curling effect Intensifies curves & enhances spread in one quick stroke!
JJ S.
Louisville, KY
Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090 uploaded by JJ S.
Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara defines your lashes, without clumping. It is a high quality product with maximum lengthening and curling, lasting throughout your day. The triple 3D plumping lash liner moisturizes and nourishes, while giving your lashes maximum length.
Michelle B.
Fort Worth, TX
Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090 uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with this mascara from start to end. The formula is amazing, not thick doesn’t clump. The brush is absolutely perfect and also allows perfect application. This is new BFF!
Jeimy R.
Cary, NC
Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090 uploaded by Jeimy R.
If you are looking for volume, this wonder will repair your life, your eyelashes look spectacular I love it I recommend itDior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090 uploaded by Brooke D.
I really liked the chance to try this mascara. The color is bold and it applies well it is very long lasting and doesn’t end up running like other mascaras!
Heather B.
Flemington, NJ
Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090 uploaded by Heather B.
This Mascara and Primer is TRULY MAGICAL! This is my first item I received from INFLUENSTER. And boy am I in LOVE! This Mascara curls and gives your lashes VOLUME and the PRIMER helps give it length I cut my lashes off about 4 months ago ( I was trimming my brows ) and this product gives me my old lashes back! If I could rate this more than a 5 I would:)
Marie M.
Bronx, NY
Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090 uploaded by Marie M.
I applied the Dior Show Maximizer Primer prior to using the mascara . I reached for the product which comes in this sleek silver tubing . I removed the wand and it is unlike any I have used before . It’s like angled and curved in a way to match the shape of the eye . I applied it in upwards strokes and wiggled it as well . My lashes stayed separated and didn’t clump up . I didn’t notice any flaking of any kind . This mascara definitely gave my short curly lashes a great deal of volume .
bonnie B.
Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090 uploaded by bonnie B.
I love the packaging and gorgeous applicator! I loved the way the primer went on. Very smoothly. The mascara on the other hand was very sticky! I'm posting a photo with just one coat on! I am very good at makeup and I would not recommend the mascara, although the primer is wonderful! I recieved this complimentary to try as a sample! Dior Mascara Diorshow Iconiques Overcurl 090
Ask a question to the Influenster community...