Dior Mascara Aquadior uploaded by Estefania O.

BY DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Mascaras - Christian Dior Mascara Aquadior 094 Trinidad Black. How-to-Use: Apply mascara to clean and dry lashes. Begin with 2-3 coats and keep applying until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved.

Dior Mascara Aquadior
  • "Gives amazing volume and length. Holds curl all day without flaking or getting into my sensitive eyes. " in 12 reviews
  • "Great mascara that can make your lashes look thicker, longer, and add the perfect touch to a beautiful smokey eye or natural look. Wears great and doesn't irritate my eyes in anyway." in 3 reviews
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Julianna B.
everett, WA
I've been obsessed with this mascara for almost 10 years. I've never found another one that gives the same effect, that makes it look almost natural but still dramatic and intense. It's the perfect shade of black and has the most amazing brush!
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love christian dior mascara aquadior 684 bermuda brown because it is easy to apply. the bermuda brown matches my hair very well. it sells for a great price and that is why i am a repeat user of this product. i would recommend to friends and family.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
This mascar is the bomb. It didn't make my eyelashes hard and flaky. The color was really rich and made my eyelashes extra full and long. The thing that I liked the most was that this mascara stayed on all day. I didnt have to keep on refreshening it. Christian Dior really outdid theirselves with this awesome mascara.
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
very nice! a little pricey for me for a mascara but high end and it is worth it. a little clumpy in some spots for me but it lasts a long time and very easy to put on. this looked pretty cool with my eyes seeing as they are brown. i normally use a black mascara but this one was really nice!
Jenni G.
Little Rock, AR
Love the way it makes my lashes look, But it does seem to get clumpy! It truly is waterproof though...Which makes it kind of hard to take off at the end of the day! I no longer use this product, as I have found some that are better in my opinion!! It is a little on the pricey side as well.
Natalie M.
Fayetteville, TN
This mascara is a perfect go to beauty staple.What makes a good mascara is its smooth formula and the brush.I'd like to say the brush is the period to perfect lash curl.It didn't clump on me.doesn't have a harsh smell.This brush curls my lashes and adds volume.definitely a keeper!
Everlyn G.
Amo christian dior me encanta esa marca en la mayoría de sus productos.. No los tengo todos, pero la mascara no me puede faltar. Tiene una súper textura y mis pestañas quedan como me gustan..
Adriana M.
You must try this mascara. This mascara has the ability to be layered without creating that clumpy cheap look that other low need brands sometimes have. It's a dark black and stays on without flaking for the most part all day. You're absolutely getting your money's worth with this product.
Isabella D.
Bronx, NY
Leaves your lashes beautiful and long. It is long-lasting and easy to remove. It could use a bigger container, it did not last long in my opinion. it is easy to use and apply in the morning.
Merith S.
Is it worth it? I wanna try it
Sisi X.
Does this black mascara clump?