Dior L'Or De Vie La Cure Vintage

by Dior

What it is: This coffret features three bottles of L'Or de Vie La Cure sealed with gold string and white wax seals and presented in a vintage box. What it does: This serum regimen smoothes and tones your skin, leaving you with a complexion that is luminous and beautiful. After three months of regular use, your skin's youthful beauty is spectacularly revived and its full density is restored. Obtained after pressing of grapes, the extraordinary raw material in the formula is born out of the year's harvest. Its composition varies each year as a result of climatic influences. The summer of 2015 was one of the 10 warmest ever recorded in Yquem, where the grapes were harvested. The scorching heat exalted the maturation of the grapes, producing exceptionally high caliber grapes with dense and fertile pulp. Using a cutting-edge extraction process known as Multi-Pressing, Dior Science has captured this true jewel of density in unique, vintage skincare. How to use: Apply L'Or de Vie La Cure morning and night for three months, the time needed for the complete renewal of all the skin's components. Brand: DIOR. Style Name: Dior L'Or De Vie La Cure Vintage 2015 Coffret.

can i get a free sample of this
Start your review of Dior L'Or De Vie La Cure Vintage!
How would you rate this product?
Emma S.
Matamoras, PA
For the price its ok, I haven't seen a difference in my skin yet but I hope that it will make a change. I have oily skin so maybe it won't work as well with my skin. The packaging was nice and shipping was great. Would I recommend, NO I WOULD NOT for the price you can buy lots of other products that did wonders on my skin.
Gabriel O.
Spartanburg, SC
Very nice serum, noticed my skin looked more plump and even definitely worth the price tag
Annie T.
El Monte, CA
One of the best sets I’ve bought before! This set is definitely one of my few favorites in my collection! The only downside is the excessive price tag, but I love every item in this Dior set! It’s beautiful and amazing!
Fidah G.
Laurys Sta, PA
Way too expensive! I honestly didn’t feel or see there was a difference in my skin. Dior needs to start using more aha and bha in their skin care
Ednyr S.
Orlando, FL
I loved this treatment. It was soothing and my skin felt replenished. However, what I didn’t like was the price point.
Sara A.
riyadh
This product is magic you girls should buy it definitely worth every penny it makes my skin glowing and healthy This product is magic you girls should buy it definitely worth every penny it makes my skin glowing and healthy
Lesa  P.
I mean, it is Dior so it is obviously pricey but absolutely amazing. The treatment leaves your face looking brand new and so soft and supple. A little goes a very long way!!!! It is also just beautiful to look at.
Oxana  R.
I got a sample of this serum i used it for a week or so and saw this spectacular transformation, to bad i had just little bit this is new life for the skin, wish i could afford this magic box😭😭😭
Eric Z.
I had the privilege of using this when I worked for Dior years ago this really does transform your skin. It is a night treatment and each day for three weeks as each vial is a week this is your night cream. This lifts and firms, makes the skin more radiant and really anything you would want to do to give the appearance of younger more radiant skin... The entire Lor De Vie line which I highly recommend is made from the same plant as they make Dom Perrignon champagne. The whole Lor De Vie experience is pure luxury and the products do work. Now the La Cure since it is made from the same plants as the champagne is done by vintage so every few years you’ll see them come out with a new one... you only buy this set twice a year and it’s not cheap at $2500 but does yield amazing results
~Natalie M.
Cape coral, FL
I have used the La lotion and creme they are both very luxurious feeling and nice for treatments throughout the week. It’s nice but you could get some of the same results from their less expensive lines.