Dior L'Or De Vie La Crème Riche uploaded by Abir K.

BY DIOR

Enriched With Ultra-nourishing Vine Wax, The Rich And Creamy Melt-away Texture Of La Crème Riche Deeply And Lastingly Nourishes Even The Driest Skin, Enveloping It In Supreme Comfort.

Benefits:
The Skin Is Strengthened And Becomes More Resistant. Wrinkles Are Intensely Smoothed. Deeply Restructured, The Skin Appears Plump And Toned. Facial Contours Seem Enhanced, Sculpted And Tightened. The Darkest Spots Are Signifi Cantly Diminished. The Skin Glows With Divine Radiance. Day After Day, Its Transformation Is Spectacular, It Is Beautiful And Flawless.

Key Ingredient:
The Origin Of Château D'yquem's Age-defying Power: The Sap
For The Past 30 Years, Dior Science Has Researched Its Enormous Cosmetic Potential. A True Botanical Enigma, Yquem Sap Is An Exceptional Antioxidant With Unequaled Power*. Today, Dior Science Reveals A New Power: Yquem Sap Is A Gift Of Longevity.
It Is Capable Of Encouraging A Very Wide Array Of Factors Known To Prolong The Skin’s Youthful Appearance. The Spectrum Of Its Action Is Spectacular. It Surpasses That Of All Other Ingredients**. Intensely Stimulated And Perfectly Protected, The Skin Enters A Virtuous Cycle Of Continuously Improving, Unimpaired Beauty. The Skin Becomes More And More Beautiful And Increasingly Strong.

* In Vitro Tests Vs. The Most Renowned Antioxidants:
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Idebenone And A Competitor Vine Extract
** Dior

• Has anyone try this ? Does it make it your face to moistu...1 Answers
Dior L'Or De Vie La Crème Riche
  • "This crème is unbelievable. I love the way it makes my skin feel . I have used it for the last few years . It is very expensive but I try to make it last as long as possible. It is an amazing product. I feel that it really helps my dry skin. I have recommended it to several friends." in 3 reviews
Elisa E.
This stuff is SUPER expensive but it’s amazing. The packaging is beautiful. And you can buy cheaper refills. I can use this stuff year round, it absorbs nicely and doesn't leave a greasy look or sticky feeling behind. It's gentle on my dry, dehydrated, sensitive skin. It fills in the fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. My makeup sits nicely over top. A little goes a long way. This stuff changes the look and feel of my skin.
Piya T.
I bought one of jars and 2 refills when I was in Asia bc my sister said how great it was. 2 jars and a half later I didn’t notice a difference in my skin but maybe that’s the point that it prevents you from aging. I love the texture of the cream but not the smell and that one star is taken off for the old perfume smell. With almost $400 each is quite pricey for normal people but if the cream can stop me from aging, it’s well worth the price.
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
Its a great beauty investment and I have to say that this helped with hydrating and smoothing out my facial skin. This really has helped alleviate my skin concerns.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
So classy the packaging on this, that's what caught my eye at first but wow the product itself is even more amazing! Met my expectations 100% and I'm a first time user and love it ! No need for any improvement and I plan to purchase again 🖤
Christine W.
Fresno, CA
I lather this luxurious creme on my face after cleansing and right before I go to sleep. It's gentle and extremely moisturizing. However it is on the pricey side, it is well worth the money. The packaging is just as beautiful as the product. I usually get mine at Sephora or the Macy's cosmetic counter! I highly recommend this if your looking for a thick and rich creme that smells amazing.
Caro R.
Hollywood, FL

La Crème Riche I love it because it is very soft synths, after putting it leaves my skin soft and with a fantastic finish. I am a person with dry pielmuy, but this cream makes me forget that, my face makes it very soft. It allows me to be comfortable all day without worry of my skin
Meghin M.
Clinton, OK
Now this is a facial creme that is worth the money! My face feels amazing and smooth. I received this as a gift and I have bought one more after that. The only thing bad I can think of is that sometimes if I put a little too much it can feel very greasy and wet.
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
This is simply the best, at firet I taught that this was pricey but decided to try it anyways and its amazing but you habe to be patient and consistent with the use of this product, if not you won't see the results.
Jessica L.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this product. Very pricey but I don't think you can put a price on it when it comes to face. My mother turned me onto this. The creme is not thick very light and easy to apply. I really love it! I saw a difference within a week.
Tamera T.
Shallowater, TX
Rosa S.
Has anyone try this ? Does it make it your face to moisturizing by the morning?