Dior L'Or De Vie La Crème uploaded by Ines T.Dior L'Or De Vie La Crème uploaded by Emeric B.

BY DIOR

Enriched with ultra-nourishing vine wax, the creamy, melt-away texture of La Crème deeply and lastingly nourishes the driest skin and envelops it in absolute comfort.

The Dior tip: apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté. Glide over your face with a smoothing stroke to fully benefit from the powers of L’Or de Vie. Continue down to the neck and décolleté: your hands join together under the chin, gently gliding downwards to envelop your neck and décolleté.

Benefits:

The skin is strengthened and becomes more resistant. Wrinkles are intensely smoothed. Deeply restructured, the skin appears plump and toned. Facial contours seem enhanced, sculpted and tightened. The darkest spots are significantly diminished. The skin glows with divine radiance.
Day after day, its transformation is spectacular: it is beautiful and flawless.

Key Ingredient:

THE ORIGIN OF CHÂTEAU D'YQUEM'S AGE-DEFYING POWER: THE SAP
For the past 30 years, Dior Science has researched its enormous cosmetic potential. A true botanical enigma, Yquem Sap is an exceptional antioxidant with unequaled power*. Today, Dior Science reveals a new power: Yquem Sap is a gift of longevity.
It is capable of encouraging a very wide array of factors known to prolong the skin’s youthful appearance. The spectrum of its action is spectacular. It surpasses that of all other ingredients**.
Intensely stimulated and perfectly protected, the skin enters a virtuous cycle of continuously improving, unimpaired beauty. The skin becomes more and
more beautiful and increasingly strong.

* In vitro tests vs. the most renowned antioxidants:
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Idebenone and a competitor vine extract
** Dior

Dior L'Or De Vie La Crème

Start your review of Dior L'Or De Vie La Crème!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
LJ L.
Hamburg
I think I have been using this wrong I'm not sure how to use makeup that well I'm still new and I'm not really sure what this is but I saw it in a makeup video so i wanted to try it. It's okay I just think it's a little too pricey for my taste but it smells good
Ailya H.
My skin has transformed since using this!! I love this because it hydrates and plumps my skin and I wake up with brighter, smoother skin. This product has give me so many more good skin, make-up free days.
shantell j.
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW THIS LEAVES YOUR SKIN SOFT NICE AND COOL IN THE HOT MONTHS AND THE PRICE IS GREAT FOR WHAT YOUR GETTING I LOVE IT MY 2 SISTERS ALSO USE THIS PRODUCT I GOT MINE I THINK AT MACY'S I NEED TO GET SOME FOR MOM SHE WOULD LOVE IT I WILL BUY THIS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE IT
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
Super silky and rich leaving my skin velvety soft and moisturized. The packaging is great and very high end. It is very gentle and soothing for my sensitive skin. I purchased this from Dior.com and it was worth every penny although a little pricey will continue to purchase this item.
Gaby H.
Instant Results......I apply this daily over 1 pump of the multi perfection serum that I mix with 1 pump of Lancombes Vissionare, then apply this cream. It gives a flawless finish and my skin looks amazing, I get alot of compliments all the time about how good and young my skin looks. A bit pricey but you don't need much @ all and it is worth the price to me.I aso use the Dior toning water and also love Miss Dior ADP. Love Dior
Bahia S.
I was reluctant to buy this at first, mainly being that i didnt want to spend so much and not like it. But this isn't the case, this actually does make my face feel so smooth and silky, and a little does go a long way, it actually did surprise me at how well my face would feel afterwards. Only giving 3 due to the price, but its Dior which is completely understandable.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm a miss Dior for a very long time. I use from makeup to face creams and perfumes and love everything. But this product I didn't love. It is highly hydrating which is great for winter but if your skin is not super dry. In my case my skin got super oily, so it's a no for me. If you have oily or mix skin this product is not for you!
Lynn L.
Abingdon, VA
I love this creme because its light and also portable. I travel often so I can take this in my purse as a carry on when I fly. I like the smoothness of the substance and the scent of the product as well. Lastly, the packaging is very tasteful. It appeal luxurious with the gold.
Cassandra M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Christian Dior Dior is an amazing skin care products when I first started using it I saw a completely new change my face you can get this at any dhealthstore it is very gentle on your face that's why I love using it it's actually pretty perfect so I wouldn't make any changes
Laura R.
This is by far the best eye cream and I have tried everything! The only reason it is not a five is due to the cost, but I do believe it is worth it. I like picking it up every once in awhile so specifically in the winter when i dry up. I would buy again if i could.