Dior L'Or De Vie La Crème uploaded by Ines T.

BY DIOR

Enriched with ultra-nourishing vine wax, the creamy, melt-away texture of La Crème deeply and lastingly nourishes the driest skin and envelops it in absolute comfort.

The Dior tip: apply morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté. Glide over your face with a smoothing stroke to fully benefit from the powers of L’Or de Vie. Continue down to the neck and décolleté: your hands join together under the chin, gently gliding downwards to envelop your neck and décolleté.

Benefits:

The skin is strengthened and becomes more resistant. Wrinkles are intensely smoothed. Deeply restructured, the skin appears plump and toned. Facial contours seem enhanced, sculpted and tightened. The darkest spots are significantly diminished. The skin glows with divine radiance.
Day after day, its transformation is spectacular: it is beautiful and flawless.

Key Ingredient:

THE ORIGIN OF CHÂTEAU D'YQUEM'S AGE-DEFYING POWER: THE SAP
For the past 30 years, Dior Science has researched its enormous cosmetic potential. A true botanical enigma, Yquem Sap is an exceptional antioxidant with unequaled power*. Today, Dior Science reveals a new power: Yquem Sap is a gift of longevity.
It is capable of encouraging a very wide array of factors known to prolong the skin’s youthful appearance. The spectrum of its action is spectacular. It surpasses that of all other ingredients**.
Intensely stimulated and perfectly protected, the skin enters a virtuous cycle of continuously improving, unimpaired beauty. The skin becomes more and
more beautiful and increasingly strong.

* In vitro tests vs. the most renowned antioxidants:
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Idebenone and a competitor vine extract
** Dior

Buy on Bergdor...*
shantell j.
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW THIS LEAVES YOUR SKIN SOFT NICE AND COOL IN THE HOT MONTHS AND THE PRICE IS GREAT FOR WHAT YOUR GETTING I LOVE IT MY 2 SISTERS ALSO USE THIS PRODUCT I GOT MINE I THINK AT MACY'S I NEED TO GET SOME FOR MOM SHE WOULD LOVE IT I WILL BUY THIS AS LONG AS THEY HAVE IT
Cara C.
Sun Valley, CA
Super silky and rich leaving my skin velvety soft and moisturized. The packaging is great and very high end. It is very gentle and soothing for my sensitive skin. I purchased this from Dior.com and it was worth every penny although a little pricey will continue to purchase this item.
lendy p.
I haven't used this product but I know a lot of people that have I've been wanting to try it out but I'm still thinking about it because the price is kind of expensive is it really worth it?
Laura R.
This is by far the best eye cream and I have tried everything! The only reason it is not a five is due to the cost, but I do believe it is worth it. I like picking it up every once in awhile so specifically in the winter when i dry up. I would buy again if i could.
Hayley M.
Edinburg, VA
This is an okay product, but it's a little bit pricey. However, it works pretty well and I haven't been able to find anything quite this good of quality. The price for me is a huge turn off though, so I'm undecided yet if I will continue to purchase this or not...
Nicole A.
Staten Island , NY
This cream felt so lovely on my skin. After applying- my skin felt fresh and rejuvenated. I received mine as a gift and it was the first time I used it. It is a bit pricy but I feel it has high enough of a quality to make it worth it. Also, loved the packaging.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wow this cream is high end and high quality to make that skin younger healthier and make your skin look like you ten years younger !!! I love how it makes my skin look and fill its great for people who want younger healthier skin
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
I love the packaging super moisturizing you get what you pay for so it might be pricy but it works wonders Dior is has the best products I bought this I believe at jcpenny I recommend this if you like keeping a moisturized face
Beatriz D.
Houston
I love D or product specially this one it is totally hydrating it is a little bit pricey but totally worth it it is pretty gentle as most D or products are gentle and he has a very cute packaging I totally would recommend to every single one of my friends
Debrah K.
Hillside, NJ
This product is amazing. I bought sample, travel size recently and was somewhat skeptical but my skin feels more hydrated, soft and supple after only 2 weeks than it has in years. Hefty price tag but it's worth every penny.This creme absorbs quickly into your skin leaving it smooth and refreshed.