Dior L'Or De Vie Eye And Lip Contour Cream uploaded by Fergie M.

BY DIOR

Incredibly fine and melting, the Eye and Lip Contour Cream L'Or de Vie softens dark circles, smoothes wrinkles, deeply plumps the skin and ideally redraws the contour of the lips. The outlines are remodeled and stretched to perfection.

Result:

The skin gains strength and becomes more resistant. Wrinkles fill up intensely. Restructured in depth, the face finds full and tonic volumes. Its contours are remodeled, redrawn and stretched to perfection. The action on the spots is visible. The skin radiates a divine radiance.
Day after day, the transformation is spectacular. The skin rivals perfection and beauty. It beautifies itself to infinity.

Application Tip:

Take a small dose of The Eye and Lip Cream using the applicator and spread it around the eye and lips with small touches. Using the applicator, perform a gentle massage of the upper eyelid, from the internal angle to the temple, and extend it on the lower eyelid. Repeat this gesture three times. Apply light pressure to smooth the crow's feet to the temple to smooth and relax this area. Repeat this gesture three times. Then massage the lip contour with the fingertips in circular motions and up along the nasolabial folds.

Key Ingredient:

THE ORIGIN OF YOUNEM'S CHÂTEAU LONGÉVITÉ: LA SÈVE
For 30 years, Science Dior has been studying its enormous cosmetic potential. A true botanical enigma, the Yquem sap is an antioxidant gifted with unequaled power *. Today, Science Dior reveals a new power: the Yquem sap is able to activate a very wide range of genes known to act on the longevity of the skin. Its spectrum of action surpasses all other assets **. The vital functions of the skin cells are reactivated dramatically ***. Intensely stimulated and perfectly protected, the skin enters a virtuous circle where its beauty is built without ever being altered. The skin becomes more and more beautiful, more and more strong.
* In vitro and in vivo tests vs the most recognized anti-oxidants: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Idebenone and competing Vine extract.
** Dior.
*** In vitro tests on ingredients.

Buy on Bergdor...
  • "I die. I die over this eye cream. It's ultra luxurious. I have dry skin under my eyes and this moisturizes them like none other, and takes away fine lines! My concealer has never looked better " in 3 reviews
Emma H.
Elwood, IN
I love the eye this eye cream feels before bed. It's cool and you feel like it's working. It helps with those fine lines I am starting to get under my eyes. However, this is pricey, so I have continued to search to see if I can find my 5 star choice. I will see if I come back around to this!
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This eye cream is so amazing! I stopped by the Macy's Dior counter and I tried it and it felt great. I ended up buying it and I feel like it really firmed the area around my eye and made my dark circles diminish! It's great!
Marisa G.
Hidalgo, TX
I just got this creme for my mom and she totally loved it. Anti aging creams are usually expensive but keep in mind that it is an investment that must be purchased wisely. She has ranted how much she loves this cream and how much it works just in a couple of days
Breanna T.
White House, TN
The scent is a little strong to me, but it smells nice. It only takes the slightest amount of product and works like a charm. I usually use at night when I’m feeling extra dry. Especially during the winter time.
Alena P.
This was sitting on my friends vanity, so I tried a little dab of it under my eyes. Oh my gosh this is the vast stuff ever. I have really dark purple under eyes, and after using just a tiny bit, I immediately saw a huge difference. I couldn't wait to go home and buy my own. When I looked it up I was so sad to see it was over $200 for a small bit of eye cream. Way too much for me to spend on eye cream, but if you have the money, I'd highly recommend it. I'll have to keep my eye out to see if the price goes down cuz I really love this stuff.

After seeing the price, I felt a little guilty for using it lol
Soupy M.
This product is great. I really like this brand. This product met my expectations. It is pricey but it's worth the money. It is very gentle on the skin. It is definitely a great product and I would buy it again.
Ashley B.
Eye cream is so essential! This one is my absolute favorite, it comes in the cutest packaging! I got mine originally as a gift, and I had to keep buying after it was done not realizing the cost. I've had to go without some weeks but this is my absolute go to! It's worth the pick up 😊
Margaret C.
excelente producto es muy bien, deben probarlo y comprarlo les va a encantar a mi me encanta es lo maximo es bello es rico, comprenlo ya no se van a arrepentir comprenlo comprenlo les va a encatar, es muy bueno para la piel se los recomiendo totalmente
Alyssa S.
This product worked out for me, but it was only a couple weeks then i noticed it wasn't doing the same as it was in the beginning. I'm guessing my skin got used to it ? Maybe it works out for other people and i wouldn't say i'd buy it again...........
Jennifer M.
Norwalk, CA
My mom raves about this product and I just so happen to try it for myself too! Even though my under eyes aren't aging or have show of wrinkles. This product is still a good lightweight creme that'll keep skin smooth and refreshed around the eyes. Also, giving a nicely toned glow.