Dior

Dior Lip Glow Lip Balm & Lip...
192 Reviews
4 / 5
Super cute packaging!! Not very cheap but worth every penny!! Got it for my birthday and use it everyday!! Dupes have nothing on it!! Texture and scent are great!! Works like a charm every time x
5 / 5
This is a total game-changer! It offers a range of gorgeous lip colors that are super creamy and long-lasting. I love how hydrating they are, and the shades are perfect for any occasion. Plus, the packaging is so chic—it feels like a luxury treat every time I use it. A bit pricey tho.
4 / 5
The packaging it soo cute, every time I use it it makes me feel like a princess. I especially love the color and sheer tint because it looks super natural but you can definitely tell my lips are pinker. I do wish there was more tho it was gone too fast.
4 / 5
My lips softened after 2-3days using the lip balm. It’s have natural colors and very light smell. I love the maximizer, it make my lips plumper and feel so good. Worth every penny. Highly recommend.
5 / 5
Ay no amo este set es muy útil me encantó como hidrata y el brillo del otro mundo me encanta infaltable en tu cartera super recomiendo este producto muy bueno
4 / 5
Er ist sehr sanft auf den Lippen und fühlt sich sehr angenehm an. Der Preis ist gerechtfertigt für das was man bekommt. Er hält lange und die Farbe ist sehr sehr schön. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen
5 / 5
Ce duo est incroyable, c’est un très bon plan , sa hydrate beaucoup les lèvres sa donne une brillance incroyable au lèvre , la texture ressemble à un gloss mais en même temps un labellos . Et sa tient plus de 3h .
5 / 5
Stunning packaging you get all three items. The lip balm is a slight pinky shade glides on the lips. The gloss is a sheer tint of color. The lipgloss is an adorable shade of a light pigment I love the lip products very hydrating on.
5 / 5
This set is gorgeous, lip maximizer gloss is my favorite, it has glossy finish, but it is not sticky. It has plumping effect and minty flavor. Lip balm is very rich and has beautiful finish. It is Perfect for gift.
5 / 5
The value of this set was wonderful, they often go on sale from the bigger retailers such as Nordstrom’s. I got mine discounted. These are full size and just like the regular products you would purchase individually from the Dior Beauty line. A lot of the times they come with an extra mini like mine did. Great products, the pink is really the perfect shade too. The lip maximizer lightly plumps and the balm is smooth and soothing adding the right about glow. I think the maximizer is under rated in my opinion compared to their lip oil formula. Over all keep an eye out for these. They are worth the coin.