BY DIOR #25 in Lip Care

The must-have universal balm from Dior Backstage, now unveiling two new finishes: Matte and Holographic, alongside the original Glow. Inspired by the expert techniques of the Dior Backstage, Lip Glow is the first color reviver balm by Dior combining the comfort of a balm with a natural flush of custom color.

Makeup Finish:

Original Glow, The iconic finish:
 Born backstage and loved by Dior make-up artists for its custom rosy tint effect and subtle shine.

New. Matte Glow:
A tinted balm with a velvety, matte finish for a soft blurring effect that enhances lips. Hydrating and nourishing, it has the same Color Reviver technology to flush the lips a soft pink. Works perfectly as a base with a matte lipstick.

New. Holographic Glow:
The same comfort and Color Reviver technology in an iridescent "Holographic" glow finish to enhance the lips.

Formula:

Its secret lies in the perfect balance between make-up and lip care, thanks to the famous 'Color Reviver' technology which reacts to the unique chemistry of each person's lips to give them a natural flush of custom color that suits each skin tone. Lips look fresh, full and radiant, as if revived from within.
 The Lip Glow formula is concentrated in mango butter and provides continual hydration for 24 hours*.

Shades:

"The 10 new shades in the Dior Lip Glow collection provide a palette gradation of pinks to suit every skin tone." Peter Philips.

Now available in two new finishes: Matte, the first soft matte balm by Dior, and Holographic, an iridescent finish that is trending now.

• Does anyone know of any dupes for this product ? I’ve bee...1 Answers
  • I've been using the Dior Addict Lip Glow in Pink- how ora...2 Answers
  • i am super interested in this product. does it REALLY hel...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Great color that warms up my complexion. Looks very natural. Not hydrating enough for a balm but gets the job done. Looks amazing on everyone who's tried it that I know of." in 198 reviews
M K.
Severna Park, MD
Review for: Dior Addict Lip Glow #004 Coral (3.5g / 0.12oz) more...
It’s a matte lip balm in raspberry and it’s feels matte but not drying, so don’t expect cracked lips after. You have to exfoliate first before applying this balm or it will show once applied. I love this it has a blurring effect on the lips, like my lips look smooth when I wear this. I love the color, I don’t think it adjusts to your ph or changes in color once applied, so what you see is what you get with the matte ones. I love it though! The matte feeling has that powdery feel but not gritty like those lipsticks that claim to be matte but is pwed4ry and kinda rough on the lips. The\is is also great under a lipstick whether a cream or matte Finish. Dior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm
Amanda J.
Canton, GA
Review for: 005 LILAC - SHEER LILAC more...
I never thought I'd fall in love with an overpriced chapstick, but it happened. Gone are the days of pulling out that peeling, scuzzy looking Dr.Pepper chapstick from the bottom of my bag. Now I can feel like the classy lady that I am when this gloriously packaged, beautiful Dior emerges. It goes on so nicely, makes my lips feel like a million bucks and can easily applied without looking in a pinch. I loved it so much I bought 2 more colors but the Lilac or Berry are my favorites. It also layers really nicely with other lipsticks that I want to sheer out. Honestly, it's not overpriced, it's worth every penny. I will definitely continue repurchasing this. ❤️
Kristi A.
Cincinnati
I LOVE this product. The Dior Addict in Lip Glow "006 berry" is absolutely stunning. The shade is like a wash of color that just enhances my natural lip color but brings it out in a stunning way. This is perfect for any time of year, for any occasion. I love how hydrating it is and comfortable it is to wear. The packaging is absolutely stunning as well. The only downfall was that when mine was shipped through the mail, it melted very slightly so I had to clean it up a bit but it wasn't anything that effected the actual product or how it performs. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and will definately be getting more in the future!
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER BALLET PINK more...
I absolutely LOVE this Dior balm! It’s hydrating, comfortable and has subtle color! In the AZ heat, one needs lip balm as a staple and truthfully, this one was a bit of a Sephora splurge at $34; hence, the 4 stars instead of 5! I will say that this balm isn’t as filmy as many others, it is great quality, but a bit pricey for balm. I’m a bit of an indulgent buyer, but in moderation. Although I do recommend it, there are most certainly more cost effective balms out there. With that being said, I currently have the identical Dior packaging lip scrub in my Sephora cart, haha! I like the idea of having both;-)! Why not???
Victoria F.
chicago
Review for: 007 RASPBERRY - SHEER RASPBERRY more...
This is truly one of those products that you have to try on to see the magic. I get compliments all the time when I wear this lip. Just adds the right amount of color and is super super hydrating. Leaves my lips with the perfect tint that lasts surprisingly well considering the sheer formula. The packaging is quite cute too. The price might seem steep but I promise you won’t regret it. Great for summertime for those that want something more lightweight than a liquid lip. Dior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm
Leslie H.
Liberty, TX
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Awakening Lip Balm Makeup NEW more...
This moisturizing lip balm is like an awakening for your pout. The texture is not sticky, resembles more of a chap stick than a gloss which is perfect for that simple yet, done, look. It pulls the perfect undertone for your individual skin without the hassle of shopping for that “optimal match”. I love this product and don’t leave home without it for those necessary date night touch ups and after flight moisturizing. Can be purchased anywhere that Dior is sold, I purchased mine from Sephora.
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Dior Addict Lip Glow 0.33 oz more...
Definitely keep this in my purse for a light flush of color and hydration! It’s a product I’ve been using for years and continue to buy because I know it works! The only reason I took off a star is because the price tag is a little ridic but it’s Dior so I’m not surprised by it. Other brands such as MAC and covergirl make really similar products so if you’re not into a high end lip balm you’re not missing out on anything, grab the cheaper ones at Ulta!
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I’ve been getting this lip gloss for years! One time in a club my friend pulled it out and let me use hers. We used to joke around about being able to share the “magic gloss” it’s a balm that changes your lips to a bright pink! At least it comes out a bright pink for me. I love it because my lips usually lack a base color, so if I’m going out and don’t want to look dead I’ll throw this on and boom! Color in my lips. It’s expensive but it’s worth it IMO. I even got my mom to love this stuff. I have about 4 of them right now 😂
Carolyn Z.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Dior Addict Lip Glow 0.33 oz more...
I have this lip glow in shade pink and I love it! It's moisturizing and gives my lips a nice pink "glow" that I can't get from other lip balms or lip sticks so this is a very unique product. It's hard to describe, but I think this product brings out your natural lip color, but better. It's packaging is also gorgeous. LOVE this product!

The only downside is that its pricey, but it's totally worth it and I would keep this in my makeup collection for the long run.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER BALLET PINK more...
This is my everyday wear lipstick. This uses a formula that when you apply to your lips it brings out the natural pigment in your lips. This is a great product for someone who does not wear a lot of makeup and wants something simple or if you are looking for a natural makeup look. I think every girl needs this lipstick on hand to just give a pop of color. The formula doesn’t feel sticky or greasy, it is a nice hydration to your lips.
ELIANA T.
Doral, FL
HI ......THIS IS MORE LIKE A LIPSTICK OR A BALM?
Sophia H.
Universal Cty, TX
How long does this product last? Like a whole night or a couple hours?
Chandler B.
does this work as a moisturizing lipstick that truly produces a flattering/glowing shade of pink?
maria S.
oxnard
Does this product have a color tint to it ? And does it moisturize your lips ?
Anne E.
Chesterfield, MO
Is thishe product more opaque or sheer?