Dior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm

by Dior

A sheer balm in two finishes that enhances your natural lip color while moisturizing and protecting lips. This cult favorite color-reviver lip balm reacts to the unique chemistry of each person's lips for a natural flush of custom color on each skin tone. Enriched with hydrating mango butter, Lip Glow strikes the perfect balance between lip color and lip care. Lips look fresh, hydrated, and radiant.

Is this balm long lasting? How pigmented is it?
Is this product worth the price? Does it moisturize your lips well or does it leave your lips feeling sticky like a lip gloss?
How well does this hydrate? Will it reform super chapped/dry lips?
Start your review of Dior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
“Great color that warms up my complexion. Looks very natural. Not hydrating enough for a balm but gets the job done. Looks amazing on everyone who's tried it that I know of.” in reviews
“The best balm to hydrate my lips, i always use liquid lipstick before a thin coat of this balm, and my lips do not ugly dry, this balm is so soft and feels soo good on, i on my 3 dior lip balm, the pink one is the best. ” in reviews
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER BALLET PINK
I really love this lip balm... sure it is pricey, but you are paying for the brand name and the absurdly cute packaging! It’s so gentle and hydrating on the lips, and it makes my lips feel so much better if they feel parched. It’s definitely very sheer, but I picked this color because it literally doesn’t show up on my naturally dark lips. I think I will continue to purchase it despite the price, because despite the expense, it’s the best balm I have tried in stick tube. One star off because of price only ! * I didn’t realize I couldn’t write 2 separate reviews for different colors of the same product, so I’m including my review for a different color in this line because it performed differently. I recently reviewed a 4 star review for this SAME product, BUT, this is a different color I’m reviewing here. I will say, the color I recently picked up at Sephora (011-Holo Rose Gold) is really stunning. It’s so pretty I immediately gravitated to it. It has the slightest hint of mint like the other one I have, but the reason an additional star taken off is just me being extremely picky... the gold flecks.... I feel them. Now, it’s not harsh or anything, just want to make that clear, but I am so picky I had notate that. It gives a little more color but still sheer, and it’s just absolutely beautiful alone or on top of another lip color! In conclusion, 1 star off for price (did the same with the other color) and one star off for the fact that I can feel the flecks/glitter. In saying that, there are more brands with similar colors that I would consider before going back to this one. First product is shade 01 and the last 2 pics are of shade 011.
Review for: DIOR LIP GLOW - 001 Pink
I got this as Christmas present and I have to say I really love it. I own the Glow to the Max shimmer Lip Glow balm in the 212 Rosewood shade as well as the Lip Maximizer glosses in 001 Light Pink and the 007 Raspberry shade. Originally, I wrote a review stating that I don't think I'm the 001 Lip Glow Light Pink *balm* target audience because I read a lot of negative reviews from people who have this product, and hated the Glow to the Max shimmer balms. But, I take back that part about me not being the audience for this balm. I think I'm the type of customer who likes BOTH! Because BOTH are freakin' amazinggggg! First of all, this is a luxury $$$$ lip balm. Yes. But, you pay for what you get. 1) It's hydrating. So, is the Glow To the Max. #fact 2) It's long-lasting and if you don't lick your lips, etc. You're all good. So, is the same with Glow to the Max. #fact. 3) Unlike, Glow to the Max or the Lip Maximizer lip gloss in the 001, this Light Pink adjusts to you lip shade using the Dior technology "lip reviver" visibly. I imagine, it adjusts to the PH and body temperature. For me, unlike some other ones that turn your lips red or a hot shade of fuchsia pink, this one gives your lips a light pink, rosy, beautiful "flushed" glow AND it's plumping. Or at least, on my lips it feels and looks that way. I'm obsessed with it. The one I got has the Diormania packaging; it's extra cute. Now that I have a 001 in the original Lip Glow balm formula, I can definitely see what the hype is about. Nothing else I've ever used can compare. It's truly a unique and amazing, quality product. And again, I say that as someone who had other Dior lip products in various other shades and textures, as at the time, I didn't think this one was 'worth it.' And now I eat my words, and take it back. IT'S AMAZINGGGGGGG and I love it, and I think it makes your lips look extra kissable and sooooo pouty cute! :) :) :)
Glen Arm, MD
Review for: DIOR LIP GLOW - 001 Pink
This is a lovely product, and can give you a your lips but better look. Like all Dior products it goes on smoothly, looks gorgeous instantly, and is long wearing. Used over time your lips are happy and hydrated. The 001 Pink Glow is described as a Light Pink, but for me, who has pink lips, it is Clear. So what I see is my lips but better as if I have on a clear lipstick which brings my lips to life. If you want a no makeup look this is a must have shade. If instead you are looking for more colour, choose one of the other shades to match your lip colour. IIt's not an Emperors New Coat type of product: you really will see a difference when you use it. It's a subtle, pretty effect which is natural and pleasing. I definitely recommend this to everyone - from first time lipstick users, to seasoned veterans. You can also use it over top of other lipsticks and enhace them. A versatile product, it is definitely a good purchase.
Melbourne
Dior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm uploaded by Nicole O.
Review for: DIOR LIP GLOW - 011 Rose Gold
Dior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm I actually love the Dior Lip Glow lip balms as they are all very hydrating and very natural looking ... reacting to your unique chemistry to a little bit of a punch to your natural lip color. The first one I purchase was the original 001 Pink Glow (a light sheer ballet pink). Loved it. Just a sheer hint of pink. Very natural. When the holographic colors came out, I grabbed the shade 011 Holo Rose Gold (a light pink with a gold shimmer). I found myself wearing the Rose Gold most often ... I actually went through the entire tube which I don't think I have ever done with a lip product. This one was a natural pink like the 001 but with a subtle shimmer ... not an overwhelming shimmer or frost. The shimmer added a nice shine (wearing the 011 Holo Rose Gold in the photo). Not sticky or goopy. No icky taste or funky smell. Perfect for an everyday, natural look.
Dior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm uploaded by LI N.
Dior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm uploaded by LI N.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
Review for: DIOR LIP GLOW - 001 Pink
Ok this is a great lip balm that super nourishing and I really enjoy that it leaves my lips incredibly soft, here’s my beef... it’s not as unisex as I was told it would be. To be honest I thought it be cool to bring a little color To my lips since they’re so dry, but here’s the problem it developed the color a little too much for it to be unisex on me at least... yes the color looks different on everyone based on your body’s PH but on me it looked like I was wearing lipstick on me just too much color. For an equally hydrating balm try the Tom Ford soleil balm in number #1 reflection that’s equally hydrating but no color better for us guys or those looking for no color... but if you’re looking for a bit color this is great! Bad pic of me and yes I haven’t shaved yet but way too much color for me to wear out comfortably... I’m gifting this one to my mom
1,779 reviews
Dior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm uploaded by Kat J.
Review for: 005 LILAC - SHEER LILAC
I received this as a gift from a friend and it will forever remain one of my favorite lip products,... This is definitely a luxury lip balm and not necessary for most people, but it is really pretty and worth splurging on in my opinion. This Dior Lip Glow Balm really does give your lips a beautiful moisturized glow that isn’t sticky or overly shiny. There’s just a kiss of color that gives off a subtle sophistication. And it doesn’t need constant reapplying. I’ve had the same balm for over a year now and it isn’t even close to finished. I would consider buying another in the future to treat myself.
Daytona Beach , FL
Review for: DIOR LIP GLOW - 001 Pink
Amazing! I like this better than the gloss. I have both. This is awesome. I use a natural neutral light lip liner along with it and in a matter of minutes my lips look absolutely beautiful and natural even my husband said the other day my God your lips look so good and I said thank you! I was like I’m wearing a lip balm that revitalizes your lips! LOL I cannot wait to get this for my sister because she is into this kind of stuff she’s not into lipsticks or lip glosses so much And now I figured out this is probably what the movie actresses use because their lips always looks so perfect all the time! And I always wondered what do they have on their lips because it looks like they have nothing on their lipsDior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm so with all this being said I have to give this a thumbs up all the way!
Oceanside, CA
Dior Lip Glow Hydrating Color Reviver Lip Balm uploaded by Nancyy S.
So I received this as a gift, and I honestly never thought I would personally buy a lip balm of this particular brand. But now it has become my most cherished item. It hydrates your lips, and gives you a beautiful pink tint which works great even on my tan skin. Even on no makeup days, I pop it on before I leave the house and I feel cute. It hydrates, smells great, and gives your lips a beautiful glow just as it says on the name
Belton, SC
Review for: 004 CORAL - SHEER CORAL
I began using Dior products after I fell in love with their foundation. This was the obvious next purchase since I love any lip product. Plus, this is Bella Hadid's must have. 😜 Well, here we go...The packaging is very pretty and girly, a sheer pink and silver. The coral color was somewhat darker than shown on website. I.e. I can't wear this with pink. But, I don't mind that because of all of the good things about it. It is so smooth as you apply. It is absorbed quickly. You find yourself wanting to reapply because of the absorption. This gives hydration to the max while also providing a gorgeous color. I buy as many as I can get. I love it. I know it will be on your fave list of you try it!
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: DIOR LIP GLOW - 001 Pink
I absolutely fell in love with with product as soon as I picked it up. I don't wear lipstick so I usually stick to glosses. But the reviews for this product were amazing so I decided to give it a try. It's not quite a lipstick but not quite a gloss either. It gives my lips a nice wash of color without being too matte or too shiny and sticky. The color lasts for a few hours and it kind of stains your lips a nice pink. The packaging is pretty and I feel elegant and beautiful every time I use it. I plan on buying more colors.... although it is a little pricey. I do highly recommend this product. Especially for those of you out their who don't really like lipstick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE